Locked PWD 1139: T-minus 11 Days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping this meant that Jim actually left the house and they got together for some deep dish. Corny needs fresh air and social interaction!
False. Fresh air and social interaction leads to getting sick. Example: me the last 4 days.

I bet he really thinks he's the Pope of Chili Town with his cute little gate. <Lmaoo>

Some of you guys here! Not me. Day 1 Roman Reigns fan. I know The Guy when I see em.

There was a heel tag team I never seen before doing a Chicano boy band gimmick at the Oasis Pro show this past Saturday night, everyone was hating on them but they were the highlight of the show for me

ro8PizsxZMEvSPzVrv.webp

There was a heel tag team I never seen before doing a Chicano boy band gimmick at the Oasis Pro show this past Saturday night, everyone was hating on them but they were the highlight of the show for me

ro8PizsxZMEvSPzVrv.webp
What happened with the MAGA tag team out there who wanted to deport everyone?

The tag team I was just talking about actually put out a single of their pro wrestling based sexy love tunes and I fucking love it!!!!

Im bout to 1-2-3, fall 4 u

Im boutta bump this shit all night

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

The tag team I was just talking about actually put out a single of their pro wrestling based sexy love tunes and I fucking love it!!!!

Im bout to 1-2-3, fall 5 u

Now that's commitment to the gimmick! This Business could learn a thing or three here!

I just gave em their first ever fan comment, they boutta remember me forever

Im bout to 1-2-3, fall 4 u

No love for 3 Count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back