Locked PWD 1137: December 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@My Spot looks like the title belts arent the correct designs in The Iron Claw

🤬🤬🤬🤬

What did the "main" WCCW belt look like before Fritz left the NWA in the mid 80s?

Classic Reggie Parks style territory belt with red plates and a red stripe on the black leather, one of my favorite versions of the Parks style

Then if Im not mistaken they used the Hogan 85 style after that, maybe...

Classic Reggie Parks style territory belt with red plates and a red stripe on the black leather, one of my favorite versions of the Parks style

Then if Im not mistaken they used the Hogan 85 style after that, maybe...
I love the world title design they used after leaving the NWA. Unfortunately the belt is stuck in some mall in Israel.

ezgif-1-df0a1362e6.gif

Thats a good looking belt, I really like the columns on the sides
You can tell thats when Reggie advanced his game to the next level cause Lawlers Unified strap and a lot of the WCW belts of the 90's all share a lot of similarities with that one

It was given to them by Kevin. People in Israel were able to pick up World Class programming in the 80s so the Von Erichs are honorary members of the tribe.

Do you know what year Reggie and Millican met, wondering if that's what helped propel his game to the newer style he started using in the late 80's

Do you know what year Reggie and Millican met, wondering if that's what helped propel his game to the newer style he started using in the late 80's
I don't really care now, Reggie is dead and Dave is a crook who still takes money from people that are waiting 10+ years for a belt.

I don't really care now, Reggie is dead and Dave is a crook who still takes money from people that are waiting 10+ years for a belt.

That's not what I asked

Not to mention the Kerry actor looks more like Kevin and the Kevin actor looks more like Kerry

This movie will be in the Walmart bargain bin by February!

This is the part that has left me flabbergasted since I read the cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back