Locked PWD 1140: Sh**ter Was Full!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

0fSJ2SF.jpg

giphy.gif

Rules.
1. "Honey, have you checked our shitters lately?"
2. Rehire Mandy
3. #PushTonyD

Mascots
santas-naughty-little-helper-v0-53x427vnfb7c1.jpg.jpg

Anna-Nicole-Smith-Feet-3960595.jpg
ezgif-2-078fdc480c.gif

FxT__1ZXwAcq0bV.jpeg

Theme

Please and thank you @Oku @PRIDEWASBETTER @D.R.H. @KowboyMMA

Limp Bizkit is going on tour next year with Corey Feldman. Take that, Taylor Swift!

And Riff Raff, they're working the outdoor pavilion by my house, I'm definitely hitting up that show, its finna be shit face drunk trailer trash waitresses roaming around all over that bitch as far as the eye can see, just the type of broads what ole Pete works the best with

😍😍😍😍

@Based God

I saw your post in the PWD1138 thread. All I have to say is I do not have any Martha Stewart cooking video reviews to share with you

Making threads is such a pain in the ass now. Constant guessing game of resizing the gifs and the file is too large every single time. Look at that pitiful little gif I had to make! Ellie deserves better. Limited number of acceptable image formats, had to convert almost all of them. Can we just get back to being able to embed gifs and images with links? This place shut down for days 3 times for this? This is horseshit and I'm 8/8 hot about it

And Riff Raff, they're working the outdoor pavilion by my house, I'm definitely hitting up that show, its finna be shit face drunk trailer trash waitresses roaming around all over that bitch as far as the eye can see, just the type of broads what ole Pete works the best with

😍😍😍😍
ezgif-5-cbccf516fc.gif

😍😍😍😍

I'd love to see Riff Raff, like 10 years ago I was a Riff Raff mark, his rhymes that made zero sense always popped me <Lmaoo>

Alot of his tracks were on heavy rotation back in 2012-2014.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back