Locked PWD 1140: Sh**ter Was Full!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I wanna see it right now!
yoda-patience.gif

@My Spot why do you like the National title so much when theres so many much better versions of that design, Hogan '85, red TV title, AWA tag straps, all far superior!

@My Spot why do you like the National title so much when theres so many much better versions of that design, Hogan '85, red TV title, AWA tag straps, all far superior!
Because it was the main title in the GA territory and those other belts looks like shit in comparison.

Not in the 80s, pal!

Yea it was, Spoiler was the last Georgia National champion when Vince bought the territory, Spoiler even worked WWF shows in the northeast as National champ

Yea it was, Spoiler was the last Georgia National champion when Vince bought the territory, Spoiler even worked WWF shows in the northeast as National champ

Uh huh, and when did Vince buy Georgia, when was Black Saturday?

When did JCP buy the WCW timeslot from Vince for 1 million dollars?

Come on, Spot, you know this timeframe just as well as I do so you know thats a JCP belt!

I expect better from you...

😔😔😔😔

Uh huh, and when did Vince buy Georgia, when was Black Saturday?

When did JCP the WCW timeslot from Vince for 1 million dollars?

Come on, Spot, you know this timeframe just as well as i do so you know thats a JCP belt!

I expect better from you...

😔😔😔😔
I wasn't even there, it was Dibiase.

No new show tonight but Why Files is doing a livestream right now if anyone is so inclined to join in \on the wacky good times

I hope this was a shoot and genuinely caught Rock off guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back