Locked PWD 1140: Sh**ter Was Full!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually going to go to Oakland yesterday to get some shrooms to take today <Lmaoo> But no siree bob, straight edge 100%! Just high on Jesus and 450mg of caffeine(all natty)

Im glad I read this

Do you go to that church?

@My Spot did you see that Hot Girl Meg gave the superstar rub to a certain rapper you used to be enamored with

White Girl Mob Foe Life!!

I dont know how to post the vid so heres the link

Okay I finally watched the video.

giphy.gif

I think.

I bet yall are thinking Ol’ Roll ain’t gonna make another Christmas themed thread cause it’s almost over. EH-EH! There’s another coming your way

Yup. They sell DMT there now too lol. But I ain't messing with all that yet.

My eyes just legit popped outta my head and I almost choked on a Cheeto when I read this and thats a shoot!

I am so freaking there!

I'm finna grab one of those Machine Elves and beat the shit outta them on general principle!

My eyes just legit popped outta my head and I almost choked on a Cheeto when I read this and thats a shoot!

I am so freaking there!

I'm finna grab one of those Machine Elves and beat the shit outta them on general principle!

Pete! Please be careful! I don't trust that stuff and I'll just leave it at that

@My Spot @RollSonnenRoll looks like something big did happen on Christmas in Georgia

Perhaps the most important of all Christmas stories was in 1971. Georgia Championship Wrestling, which started in 1954 on WQXI-TV in Atlanta, moved to WTCG, Ch. 17 in Atlanta, owned by 33-year-old Ted Turner with the first episode airing from 6-7 p.m. Saturday on December 25, 1971, from the TV studios and airing on a few hour delay. In 1972, WTCG added a second hour for Ann Gunkel's All South Wrestling, and when that company folded, the Georgia office had two hours from 6-8 p.m. on Saturday night. It remained on the station as the station went national through 2000. You could make the argument that Georgia Championship Wrestling ran for 46 straight years, although on different channels making it the longest running wrestling show in history. Raw and Smackdown claim continuous runs while also both switching channels multiple times. It changed its name to World Championship Wrestling in the early 80s, and for one year, it was a WWF show, so it did change promotions from the NWA Georgia office (1954-1984), WWF (1984-85), Jim Crockett Promotions (1985-88) and WCW (1988-2000). But if none of that happens in 1971, pro wrestling history would be completely different (thanks to a clip by Al Getz).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back