PWD 606: Bliss Your Heart

Which Mrs. RSR Would You Most Like To Edge to My Matt Hardy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never given a shit about Cody Rhodes until the past year or so.

I been a fan my whole life, even when he was a baby

22 years ago today, Stone Cold Steve Austin made wrestling cool again
Much like Cody Rhodes is doing today

I been a fan my whole life, even when he was a baby
Flair should've put hard times on Cody Rhodes when he was an infant.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He left the WWE because he was tired of being a lame knock off of his brother. This allows him to be far more creative, and reach his potential as a lame knock off of Ric Flair.

If you're gonna be a lame knock off, a). At least choose who you're being a knock off of, and b). be a knock off of someone worth being a knock off of.
Rick flair knockoff?
{<huh}

Man this is such a bad ass promo, so simple yet so effective
These shits had me so pumped to finally see this Japanese monster that I had read about in the magazines

The music and the image of the monster in black shoving aside the fans and almost causing a riot made you think of the Road Warriors and the way they would enter the ring in JCP and AWA and that was a great way to get the fans excited for this new monster

And Mexicos on to the next round while Struggles shit ass country didnt even make the tournament
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Bad hombre foe life!!

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2018/0...ng-it-as-such-might-be-only-way-to-save-face/

For Reigns to say he’s a heel because he is being booed is insincere at best, delusional and preposterous at worst. Someone in pro wrestling isn’t a heel because they’re booed; someone is a heel because they are largely matched against babyfaces, portrayed by the lead babyface announcers and color analysts as dishonorable and unworthy of cheers, teamed with other heels against babyfaces, and booked to perform shallow, despicable acts, often hypocritical in nature, against foes who typically exhibit acts of loyalty, kindness, bravery, and self-sacrifice. Heels also cheat, cheat first, and cheat without hesitation or regret. That isn’t Reigns.

Fans boo Reigns for many reasons. Sometimes for different reason than the fan next to them. They don’t boo him “because he is a heel,” and their booing him doesn’t make him a heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back