PWD 606: Bliss Your Heart

Which Mrs. RSR Would You Most Like To Edge to My Matt Hardy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DgWR93YVAAAexS-

Don’t care how slutty she is, Paige has been crushing it. The weight gained went straight to dat ass and some on the chest as well. Post wresting career Paige>Paige while wrestling

Finally caught up. At the pool with the fett kids will give my thoughts and post a pic from Mitb later.
<Oku04>

Finally caught up. At the pool with the fett kids will give my thoughts and post a pic from Mitb later.
<Oku04>

You need to answer the question of “was that you with the Wally sucks sign?”
<4>

Nia is sick in the head.

She’s gone crazy with the make up and shooping.

Screenshot_2015-12-22-01-09-19.png

220px-Nia_Jax_Axxess2018_crop.jpg

This is not a woman who is proud of what she is and how she looks.

@X-Pac Rules You been reading those Observers?
Im going month to month reading about the ECW/East Coast indy scene of the 90's

And they're both 400-0 in fictional street fights.

I have never lost a street fight. 6-0 or 8-0 if you include the two times I cheap shotted one dude then put the boots to him and smashed another dude in the head with a beer bottle when he wasn’t looking. Don’t judge me, I was running hard and heavy.

I have never lost a street fight. 6-0 or 8-0 if you include the two times I cheap shotted one dude then put the boots to him and smashed another dude in the head with a beer bottle when he wasn’t looking. Don’t judge me, I was running hard and heavy.
I lost several street fights, YOU THINK YOURE BETTER THAN ME!?!?!??!

I lost several street fights, YOU THINK YOURE BETTER THAN ME!?!?!??!

I almost got knocked out by a boxer behind a nasty ass strip club, like a real nasty one where you can get a private dance and they will suck your dick for $40. I had to panic wrestle to save my life.

Nia is sick in the head.

She’s gone crazy with the make up and shooping.

Screenshot_2015-12-22-01-09-19.png

220px-Nia_Jax_Axxess2018_crop.jpg

This is not a woman who is proud of what she is and how she looks.

At least she isn't sucking cocks and giving rim jobs for title runs.

My step mom got a dui last night and when she called my dad in the middle of the night he laughed at her and hung up. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back