PWD 606: Bliss Your Heart

Which Mrs. RSR Would You Most Like To Edge to My Matt Hardy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she says she's a "Free spirit" that bitch got more seeds in her than a watermelon.

I hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful rest of their day and an amazing weekend.

She is one hundred percent the type of the girl who doesn’t think she’s being a bitch or a bully just because she’s fat so it’s a pass
She would've already killed herself if she wasn't related to the Rock.

ESPN has some story on their front page about today being the anniversary of Austin's 3:16 promo. People forget that he was still a mid-carder for awhile after that. The revisionist history is almost as bad as DX "invading" WCW and winning the Monday Night War.

ESPN has some story on their front page about today being the anniversary of Austin's 3:16 promo. People forget that he was still a mid-carder for awhile after that. The revisionist history is almost as bad as DX "invading" WCW and winning the Monday Night War.
I remember some autistic guy watched all the raws after the promo and 3:16 signs didn't start showing up until months later.

It was a goddamn Jeep!

Watching Luke Cage season 2 and just noticing the bad guy names Cottonmouth, Diamondback and now Bushmaster....are all snakes.

And now I'm trying to not to look for penis metaphors.
Serpent Society. Although I believe this Bushmaster is a different character.

Im playing the Vietnam DLC for Far Cry 5 and this shit is pretty dope
You gotta creep around hella quiet in the jungle to avoid these fuckin japs all over the place
This could be a good setting for a future Far Cry game

Im playing the Vietnam DLC for Far Cry 5 and this shit is pretty dope
You gotta creep around hella quiet in the jungle to avoid these fuckin japs all over the place
This could be a good setting for a future Far Cry game
We need more Vietnam War games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back