PWD 606: Bliss Your Heart

Which Mrs. RSR Would You Most Like To Edge to My Matt Hardy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a work betweeen Bliss and Jax, I hope Bliss absolutely buries her fat ass live on RAW.

Charly's spilling stuff on herself and getting gray hair (plus flipping Dana the bird), time to put her in a home

Lana stuff at start, Paige stuff near end. All in Tahoe or as it is known in English, The-Hoe

Where is the Banks Bayley feud going?

I wonder if this who Bliss/Nia thing is over the storyline they just did. Maybe Bliss went to far in one of her promos and now Nia is sulking.

Lol at Syd's name change.

Ever wonder what the grown men who chant 'CM Punk' and bring beach balls to a wrestling event look like?

DgWTDL3X4AA17B1.jpg:large

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ex...bout-nia-jaxs-recent-tweet-about-alexa-bliss/

Exclusive: WWE management not happy about Nia Jax’s recent tweet about Alexa Bliss

There has been a lot of talk in recent days about supposed heat between Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss. Wrestlers have been known to work angles on social media so we were skeptical at first. It turns out that there are legit issues between them.

Jax sent out a tweet on Friday morning that raised some eyebrows..not just amongst fans but with people in WWE. Jax wrote, “For someone that doesn’t care what anyone thinks it’s weird they have to go out and get a tattoo that says they’re enough”

The tweet is believed to be a reference to Alexa Bliss showing off her “I am enough” tattoo, a reference to her past real-life struggles, most notably overcoming anorexia. WWE has taken real-life issues in the past and used them for storylines but it’s unlikely to be the case this time.

We are told that WWE management saw the tweet and there is heat on Jax. As of this writing, the tweet is still up on her timeline. Several readers have also pointed out that Jax and Bliss no longer follow each other on Twitter.

Becky Lynch and Paige are also thots

I wonder if this who Bliss/Nia thing is over the storyline they just did. Maybe Bliss went to far in one of her promos and now Nia is sulking.
Maybe one of them was true and she didn't like it told. I'd say it's the Disney one.

Cody Rhodes' iindependents run has been underwhelming .

Cody Rhodes' iindependents run has been underwhelming .

He left the WWE because he was tired of being a lame knock off of his brother. This allows him to be far more creative, and reach his potential as a lame knock off of Ric Flair.

If you're gonna be a lame knock off, a). At least choose who you're being a knock off of, and b). be a knock off of someone worth being a knock off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back