PWD 606: Bliss Your Heart

Which Mrs. RSR Would You Most Like To Edge to My Matt Hardy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SolRoVk.gif

When I posted a picture of me clean shaven someone on sherdog said I looked like Rickson Gracie.

Watching clash of the champions 1992, Vader & Curtis Hughes vs The Steiner Bros in the opener.

Vinnie Paul
VIfPUdn.gif

Pantera was my shit.

Speculation is heart attack.

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ex...bout-nia-jaxs-recent-tweet-about-alexa-bliss/

Exclusive: WWE management not happy about Nia Jax’s recent tweet about Alexa Bliss

There has been a lot of talk in recent days about supposed heat between Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss. Wrestlers have been known to work angles on social media so we were skeptical at first. It turns out that there are legit issues between them.

Jax sent out a tweet on Friday morning that raised some eyebrows..not just amongst fans but with people in WWE. Jax wrote, “For someone that doesn’t care what anyone thinks it’s weird they have to go out and get a tattoo that says they’re enough”

The tweet is believed to be a reference to Alexa Bliss showing off her “I am enough” tattoo, a reference to her past real-life struggles, most notably overcoming anorexia. WWE has taken real-life issues in the past and used them for storylines but it’s unlikely to be the case this time.

We are told that WWE management saw the tweet and there is heat on Jax. As of this writing, the tweet is still up on her timeline. Several readers have also pointed out that Jax and Bliss no longer follow each other on Twitter.

got to work the twitter marks

I bet it's one of those smells that make the back of your throat sting.

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ex...bout-nia-jaxs-recent-tweet-about-alexa-bliss/

Exclusive: WWE management not happy about Nia Jax’s recent tweet about Alexa Bliss

There has been a lot of talk in recent days about supposed heat between Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss. Wrestlers have been known to work angles on social media so we were skeptical at first. It turns out that there are legit issues between them.

Jax sent out a tweet on Friday morning that raised some eyebrows..not just amongst fans but with people in WWE. Jax wrote, “For someone that doesn’t care what anyone thinks it’s weird they have to go out and get a tattoo that says they’re enough”

The tweet is believed to be a reference to Alexa Bliss showing off her “I am enough” tattoo, a reference to her past real-life struggles, most notably overcoming anorexia. WWE has taken real-life issues in the past and used them for storylines but it’s unlikely to be the case this time.

We are told that WWE management saw the tweet and there is heat on Jax. As of this writing, the tweet is still up on her timeline. Several readers have also pointed out that Jax and Bliss no longer follow each other on Twitter.

Also John Cena for realsy broke up with Titty Bella.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/platf...496324/undertaker-roman-reigns-wwe-return-msg

Vince: Let’s make this a memorable event and load it with stars! Roman goes over in the main event!

Scared writer: Um, this is New York sir, they can be... um... bizarro.

Vince: Good point! I know, they’ll never boo the Undertaker! Tag team with Roman!

Writer: coughs *Rock*

Vince: Goddammit, what was that? You sick or smoke? Get the hell out of here.

July 7: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back