Pick 1 Illegal Move to Add to the Unified Rule Set (Poll)

Pick 1

• Total voters
+1 for headbutts

Changes backmount defense & clinch. Tito #1 P4P

That's like saying who cares about USADA, but a hundred times dumber.
oh really, I thought you called yourself a "libertarian". watered down libertarian just like the fights you like, huh?

reasonable human beings should try to ignore congressman as most as they can. I think if you introduced these rules one by one congress wouldn't give a fuck. also, the UFC could always try to bribe those scumbags

Upkicks should be legal.

When a 200+ pound man can use gravity to hurl himself fist first at your skull a fighter should be able to defend himself.

reasonable human beings should try to ignore congressman as most as they can. I think if you introduced these rules one by one congress wouldn't give a fuck. also, the UFC could always try to bribe those scumbags
That's just silly.

I don't know whether Congress would care about the changes. That wasn't the point. The point is that the UFC wouldn't be able to operate without the blessing of the American government. You can ignore them. The UFC can not.

That's just silly.

I don't know whether Congress would care about the changes. That wasn't the point. The point is that the UFC wouldn't be able to operate without the blessing of the American government. You can ignore them. The UFC can not.
yeah so they would implement knees to the head of a downed opponent and the congress would simply ban them. sure

oh, ok, now I have to search through TWENTY THREE THOUSAND shitposts to prove that you said you were a libertarian. fuck off
You're not very bright. There are only 14 instances of me using the word 'libertarian'. They're all located on the page I just linked.

yeah so they would implement knees to the head of a downed opponent and the congress would simply ban them. sure
'would simply ban them' The reason they were unbanned (or rather allowed to operate in more states) in the first place is because they added more rules and took away brutal techniques like that.

Knees to downed opponents needs to be allowed.

Knees to downed opponent will give wrestlers less of an advantage during the sprawl etc. If go with that

You're not very bright. There are only 14 instances of me using the word 'libertarian'. They're all located on the page I just linked.
not sure if I trust this crap

12-6 Elbows / Elbows from any angle

tumblr_m74zw1yqvh1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Knees to the Head of a Grounded Opponent

6631196721_659a219dcb_o.gif

Upkicks to a Grounded Opponent

Silva-upkick-on-Okami-ROTR_medium.gif

Soccer Kicks / Stomps

tumblr_mlwkkg9M4Q1qhndw9o1_400.gif

FvIUDyn.gif
I say a big NO to the 12-6 elbows. if you have a strong ass dude in there, he could cave someone's face in big time. you can kill people with those. yea they're all banned for a reason because they're all dangerous, but 12-6 elbows would just be too much.

'would simply ban them' The reason they were unbanned (or rather allowed to operate in more states) in the first place is because they added more rules and took away brutal techniques like that.
again, there's nothing brutal aside soccer kicks and stomps. and maybe knees to the head. and that was like 20 years ago when MMA was a really niche sport

again, there's nothing brutal aside soccer kicks and stomps. and maybe knees to the head. and that was like 20 years ago when MMA was a really niche sport
Okay. Tell that to the people in charge, not me. I don't want any of these techniques added. I agree with the people that made the decision to ban them.

suprised more people havent said up kicks. would make the scrambles alot eaiser and more exciting and top control would require more skill. its so natural to do that from your back.

Last edited:
Back