Pick 1 Illegal Move to Add to the Unified Rule Set (Poll)

Pick 1

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
12-6 Elbows / Elbows from any angle

tumblr_m74zw1yqvh1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Knees to the Head of a Grounded Opponent

6631196721_659a219dcb_o.gif

Upkicks to a Grounded Opponent

Silva-upkick-on-Okami-ROTR_medium.gif

Soccer Kicks / Stomps

tumblr_mlwkkg9M4Q1qhndw9o1_400.gif

FvIUDyn.gif

Knees to a downed opponent.

12-6 elbows takes second place for me.

I want the Royce Gracie hair pulling/shots to the balls included.

Good thread.

KNEES!!!!
<Deported1>

I am not opposed to soccer kicks, but I think I've lost my appetite for stomps.

<DCrying>

for me still knees to the head, just makes it so much more dynamic. more organic, if that makes sense too. but I would like every single one of them, if I could

knees to the head, but soccer kick is probably the most plastic one, it's just so cool to see (and brutal)

Knees to the groin would be the end of wall'n stall.

ruling out a certain degree elbow seems like the dumbest rule for me as a non-mma fan. never understood that rule.

I don't think there would be much outrage at all if the UFC added all 3 of 12-6 elbows, knees on the ground, AND upkicks.

I thought knees to a downed opponent were legal (as long as they were to the body, not the head)?

Upkicks to a "downed opponent", i mean let people fight decently off their back atleast man, might aid a bit with the lay and pray problem.

But all of the above would be nice if we could add.

12-6 elbow is the worst rule. It makes things the most awkward of all the ones listed

Knees to downed appointment. I'm good with anything that makes Aoki cry.

12-6 & upkicks are just practical, reasonable rule addings, but they don't add as much as ground knees which change grappling a lot, affect prep, and should be there cuz they make the ground game more exciting to watch. Stomps are a bad idea in a cage. Can get stuck against the fence and brutalized for a long layoff.

Knees 100%, soccer kicks would be #2, and upkicks #3. Don't care about the rest.

HEADBUTTS ARE BIGGEST GAME CHANGER.

the combo of a great power double/headbutts was never solved- simply banned

Back