Social MIT becomes first elite university to eliminate diversity statements

Is eliminating diversity requirements positive for education?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
love how you ignored the rest of the post and cherry-picked this one .
Gender Dysphoria is real and It's very common for trans people to experience hormonal imbalances.
you just proved my whole point. Cons don't actually care about science. They only care about the surface level of subjects and don't want to go deeper because it doesn't fit their perspective of the world.

PhD in biomedical engineering with application in neuroscience checking in here:

The people who only view gender as binary have very simple views and fail to understand the complexity of the brain and its neurotransmitters and hormones. These are the people that will never bother to study anything deeper than high school education, if that. Same people that ironically wonder why science has not cured all conditions and illnesses.

Don't bother with these people, they will never get past their narrow views because they can't handle the nuances of scientific research (or life).

Maybe you're right but the leftist maggots are so entrenched in these institutions that I doubt much will change. Still, a step in the right direction I guess.
Lol you're so far from those institutions... Why does it bother you? Do you have a sad life and/or a tiny pp?

Lol you're so far from those institutions... Why does it bother you? Do you have a sad life and/or a tiny pp?
My maggot detector is going crazy right now. Also, I'm actually very close to several of these institutions and have decent girth and slightly above average length.

My maggot detector is going crazy right now. Also, I'm actually very close to several of these institutions and have decent girth and slightly above average length.
Oh by close you mean you're the one they contract to do brute work?

Anyway, in case you're not aware, you sound like you have a shitty life. Happy people don't talk the way you do over something so small.

Oh by close you mean you're the one they contract to do brute work?

Anyway, in case you're not aware, you sound like you have a shitty life. Happy people don't talk the way you do over something so small.
I think you’re projecting with the shitty life comments but maybe I’m wrong. Tell me about yourself and your life.

The US is a strange place. I've only seen diversity statements from employers, when advertising a position where it's likely to be explicitly relevant.

First post - ahem I have a PhD I am an intellectual, I am enlightened.
Second post - YOU HAVE A SMALL PEE PEE!!!

It's always like this with you hysterical midwits.

People will talk shit about higher education or science but the beauty of it is it’s pretty self correcting. Things may get out of line but the principles and systems help bring it back to reality which is why people trust them so much.

MIT is a real college and not one of the many fluff schools we have today.
Yup. I had luck to have in one course for credit points really good professor, he was tenured professor and member on European Academy of Science. He had lectures cycles in Switzerland, they does have one very good STEM type uni, really excellent, in Germany and Japan.... etc
When asked about most prestigious unis, he answered : MIT.

Also a lot of youngsters in europe when asked where they ....might dream to get in, are telling MIT....

I didn’t know that was a thing. Pretty crazy, it’s like pledging loyalty to the party.

funny how you chuds pretend to care about science when its convenient. but you will dismiss science on climate change, Covid, Hormone therapy for transgender patients and when the science of an issue conflicts with the goals of the corporate donors.
Remove the debate on things. MIT is considered among the top institutions in the world. Their reputation should be maintained as should any other top universities in America.

I think you’re projecting with the shitty life comments but maybe I’m wrong. Tell me about yourself and your life.

PhD from liberal cesspool you despise has given me a 6 figure job while working 30 hours per week (at most). Happily married, fit and healthy. Family all healthy. Travel 6 times per year. Nah dude, my life is great.

You on the other hand let the hatred ruin your day. I'm telling you, people with a balanced life don't communicate the way you do. Sounds like you're trying to channel your frustrations to something that has nothing to do with your failures. It's sad.

PhD from liberal cesspool you despise has given me a 6 figure job while working 30 hours per week (at most). Happily married, fit and healthy. Family all healthy. Travel 6 times per year. Nah dude, my life is great.

You on the other hand let the hatred ruin your day. I'm telling you, people with a balanced life don't communicate the way you do. Sounds like you're trying to channel your frustrations to something that has nothing to do with your failures. It's sad.
I no longer need to work but it’s nice that you enjoy your job. Pics of wife?

Pics of wife?
Nice edit. Here, I'll leave it as how you first posted.

But yeah, I'm in my 30s and already love my career. So don't plan on changing that.

You're probably retired from old age. It's easy to read your type. Angry because you lack something fundamental and you lash out at the "maggots." Lol at "I work close to these institutions" as if you're trying to prove you know what it's like to actually be in these institutions. I know there's something wrong with you and the more you respond the more you reaffirm this. I'll even tell you what I'm doing: I'm assuming the worse of you, and you're proving it right. Let's see if you keep biting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wavemeter
Back