Social University of Florida fires all DEI employees, halts contracts

Should american education move away from DEI initiatives?

• Yes, they are toxic for society.

Votes: 86 89.6%
  • No, they are good for society.

Votes: 10 10.4%

• Total voters
DEI is awesome, FL bad !

That school is apparently 96% black and only 1% white. And yet the person in critical condition with a fractured skull and brain bleeding is a white girl half the size of the other.

It's exactly how the word works. Punch it in to any grammar checker.

It's funny watching you pretend like DEI includes white folks. Does it include white men as well? Which companies are actively replacing non white folks with white folks under the DEI banner?
The Dallas Mavericks.

{<shrug}

Sh!t, I'm mistaken. They don't use DEI, I missed that last part!

That school is apparently 96% black and only 1% white. And yet the person in critical condition with a fractured skull and brain bleeding is a white girl half the size of the other.

I went to the next high school south of there, Riverview Gardens.

When North County moved and the housing values plummeted, it was mostly due to stuff like this, but everyone insisted it was racism.

<Fedor23>

There is no need to single out any specific people and label them as “don’t hire” when implementing DEI. Also DEI looks for qualified candidates first and foremost when hiring is concerned. Thus why companies with DEI don’t suffer performance wise and actually do better.

There is no victim in this scenario.

I’m not anti-DEI but there are so many fields in which your post is utter bullshit.

Back