Law Utah dismantles DEI, Democrats mourn and hold a funeral for it

Nothing in your reply answered my question because there is nothing today holding back minorities from accessing education, working hard and building wealth just like their white counterparts.

If there is some law or policy today I don't know about that's holding certain races/ethnicities back, please show them to everyone.
Yes, there is, and I explained what it is thats holding them back. The cascading effects of centuries of not being allowed to earn money or own property. You would be in their exact same position if your family was in the same position for centuries.

Yes, there is, and I explained what it is thats holding them back. The cascading effects of centuries of not being allowed to earn money or own property. You would be in their exact same position if your family was in the same position for centuries.
Breakdown these "cascading effects" (a term you likely just heard somewhere and are now repeating like a parrot) and what exactly is stopping the minorities in question, today, from (a) accessing education, (b) working hard and (c) building wealth / buying property.

You want to talk about a "merrit based society" without ever addressing historical injustices whose consequences are still reverberating to this day. It's like saying "hey we're gonna have a race to determine who's the fastest, but I'm gonna have a 60 second head start! The winner is the fastest and has the most merrit". Well how fucking convenient for you!
cmon man, we all know the black dood is gonna win in a race

Back