Law Utah dismantles DEI, Democrats mourn and hold a funeral for it

pepe-and-his-gun-reeee-o0wftrtx9j9206n1.gif

They aren't THAT effective but they're effective and yes they have to be used in concert with other strategies. Every little bit counts. It's been more than four years since I caught a cold or flu, and I usually got one every year.

Fauci was talking about masks as personal protection, not a community strategy, and people have been deliberately misunderstanding him from the very beginning.

Your last paragraph shows that we aren't on the same page. The things you breathe out into a mask aren't going to hurt you, because they were already in you. You want to keep that stuff away from others, that's what they're good for. The virus travels primarily in large droplets, and every reduction in those helps.

I had to wear a mask eight hours a day at work and that sucked. Very few people got Covid. Then the mask mandate was dropped because everyone was vaccinated and almost everyone got Covid, but they were vaccinated so it wasn't too bad.

I think it boils down to masks being an inconvenience and people not liking inconvenience. They absolutely work, we've known this since Spanish Flu. They masked up and stopped a wave in it's tracks, but the next wave they were sick of masks and hundreds of thousands died.
1. If you HAVE to use it with other strategies, it's not effective. It's as ridiculous as looking at someone wearing a sweater, heavy winter jacket, thick pants, snow boots, a scarf and a winter hat and saying "wow, that scarf is so effective at keeping him warm during this blizzard".

2. If masks aren't effective for personal protection, why would it be effective as a community strategy? It's like saying "hey, I know that scarf alone doesn't keep you warm during this blizzard, but if everyone else wears a scarf, you'll magically be warm!"

3. It's funny how you completely fail to comprehend my "last paragraph" because it had absolutely nothing to do with what you breathe into the mask. You continue to have no idea what you're talking about.

This pic is hilarious tho, even more so than the shrieking trans one, notice it's all women in the front row, and the few white guys barely visible in the background lol.

original_nevada_1.jpeg

Anyway, it has begun, expect other States to follow, and expect a lot of this.

no_7sb.gif

Even funnier is it is all white peoples except the one person on the left of the photo. Can’t tell if that person is white or what.

So often it is a bunch of racist white people, usually women, saying how dumb and bad minorities are so we have to accommodate for them. So funny

1. If you HAVE to use it with other strategies, it's not effective. It's as ridiculous as looking at someone wearing a sweater, heavy winter jacket, thick pants, snow boots, a scarf and a winter hat and saying "wow, that scarf is so effective at keeping him warm during this blizzard".

2. If masks aren't effective for personal protection, why would it be effective as a community strategy? It's like saying "hey, I know that scarf alone doesn't keep you warm during this blizzard, but if everyone else wears a scarf, you'll magically be warm!"

3. It's funny how you completely fail to comprehend my "last paragraph" because it had absolutely nothing to do with what you breathe into the mask. You continue to have no idea what you're talking about.

This is what you are disagreeing with:

Wearing a mask help reduce the amount of virus you exhale into your surroundings.

It isn't 100% effective but makes a significant difference, I will again point out how obvious the difference was with the Spanish Flu.

Masks aren't for personal protection, they're to protect others from YOU. That's the whole point. Does a surgeon wear a mask because he's afraid he might swallow a kidney or a liver? That's community protection.

Scarf is a terrible example. We aren't talking about heat transfer, we're talking about control of virus particles.

Wearing a mask help reduce the amount of virus you exhale into your surroundings.

It isn't 100% effective but makes a significant difference, I will again point out how obvious the difference was with the Spanish Flu.

Masks aren't for personal protection, they're to protect others from YOU. That's the whole point. Does a surgeon wear a mask because he's afraid he might swallow a kidney or a liver? That's community protection.

Scarf is a terrible example. We aren't talking about heat transfer, we're talking about control of virus particles.
Scarf example went completely over your head because the line-of-thinking connecting those two scenarios is thinking one piece of the puzzle is effective when it's completely necessary for every piece to work together to make any sort of a difference.

Again, no one was talking about what the mask keeps in and you completely miss the point I made with the 100s of masks readjustments the average person makes on a regular basis. The bacteria on your hands would constantly be getting on your face because you're constantly readjusting your mask throughout the day. An issue you wouldn't have if you weren't wearing the mask.

It doesn't provide the protection people think it does (to the point he suggests not bothering to wear the mask around others) and there are unintended consequences I specified above.

And that's the difference between you guys and human beings.

It's like you don't understand or care what it means to be a part of a community.
It’s one thing to be part of a community, it’s another thing to be a sheep.

Face cloths don’t work in stopping Covid, your own grand wizard Tony Fauci even said as much.

Masks make a huge difference, I haven't had a cold or flu since before the pandemic.
<Hendricks02>
<Dany07>
it's called being healthy, wear a mask when you're sick, so you dont cough your shit everywhere into people's spaces.

I like being able to breath, been using fakemaskworld masks as soon as it was confirmed a fraud, double incognito ftw

Scarf example went completely over your head because the line-of-thinking connecting those two scenarios is thinking one piece of the puzzle is effective when it's completely necessary for every piece to work together to make any sort of a difference.

Again, no one was talking about what the mask keeps in and you completely miss the point I made with the 100s of masks readjustments the average person makes on a regular basis. The bacteria on your hands would constantly be getting on your face because you're constantly readjusting your mask throughout the day. An issue you wouldn't have if you weren't wearing the mask.

It doesn't provide the protection people think it does (to the point he suggests not bothering to wear the mask around others) and there are unintended consequences I specified above.

The scarf analogy is bad, period. You're talking about sharing heat when we're talking about control of particles. A mask can control particles, a scarf can't share heat.

Fauci was talking about masks for personal protection in that quote and it's the only time you guys quote him. They're bad for personal protection. They're good for community protection, as he elaborated on a week later.

Studies show that areas where masks are used show a 10-15% lower incidence of infection, and when you're worried about the R0 in a pandemic, that's a big deal.

Anyways, I'm out.

The scarf analogy is bad, period. You're talking about sharing heat when we're talking about control of particles. A mask can control particles, a scarf can't share heat.

Fauci was talking about masks for personal protection in that quote and it's the only time you guys quote him. They're bad for personal protection. They're good for community protection, as he elaborated on a week later.

Studies show that areas where masks are used show a 10-15% lower incidence of infection, and when you're worried about the R0 in a pandemic, that's a big deal.

Anyways, I'm out.
The connecting argument between the mask and scarf example is the efficacy of one piece of the puzzle. The fact you can't comprehend shows when you keep pointing out "sharing heat" and "control of particles". Those elements aren't what being compared, Sherlock.

Fauci was talking about protection in the community in general. He said it doesn't provide the protection people think in the context of people wearing it among the community.

You should be out. Your reading comprehension is 1st-grade level. Not to mention the beginning of this back-and-forth was you thinking someone calling people wearing masks in public is virtue signaling is the same as that person thinking a surgeon wearing a mask during surgery is virtue signaling.

That false equivalence has to be "1st Ballot, Hall of Fame" level of ridiculous in the history of this forum.

<Hendricks02>
<Dany07>
it's called being healthy, wear a mask when you're sick, so you dont cough your shit everywhere into people's spaces.

I like being able to breath, been using fakemaskworld masks as soon as it was confirmed a fraud, double incognito ftw
He really made the argument that masks work with his evidence being he hasn't had the cold/flu since wearing the mask regularly <45> <45>

@Loiosh is literally Homer Simpson

lol at utah. The headline should be,
Known bigots tired of being told to try not being bigots. Revert to bigotry.
why do you want to force biological females to accept men swinging dicks in women's bathrooms?

i think that people who are deeply self centered have trouble understanding wearing a mask for others protection. its really hard to understand how people still dont get it otherwise unless its just a game and they do get it but pretend otherwise.

its definitely NOT bigotry that people want separate spaces for trans people. most of the time what sex a person is does not matter at all. but it matters in hospitals, dating cites, changing rooms, shelters, prisons and jails, for shortlists that have created benefits for women, mental institutions and restrooms.

Ok so why the hard on for America?
There’s no hard on, I just think America is not quite as bad as Canada yet, and I hope you guys don’t go down the same path.

Where do you get the idea that I have a hard on for it, quote whatever I said that led you to believe this?

Last edited:
About the masks.

I thought a few things needed to be at play

-masks helped if everyone was wearing them

-also with 6 feet of space

-also they’re more effective in Japan (and places) where softer spoken people are speaking vs loud spitting westerners

So basically if one person is wearing a mask, in your personal space and screaming / screeching through the mask it’s probably MUCH less effective than doing the above 3 things?

So basically if you’re running around screaming / shouting, shoulder to shoulder with people you’re “protecting others” efficiency drops significantly.

So basically speaking as objectively as I can. If you’re sick and you go to a concert, dance club or protest with a mask on while screaming, shouting and being inches away from others instead of 6 feet? Who are you protecting? Your own selfishness? Because under these circumstances you should probably just stay away from people period.

About the masks.

I thought a few things needed to be at play

-masks helped if everyone was wearing them

-also with 6 feet of space

-also they’re more effective in Japan (and places) where softer spoken people are speaking vs loud spitting westerners

So basically if one person is wearing a mask, in your personal space and screaming / screeching through the mask it’s probably MUCH less effective than doing the above 3 things?

So basically if you’re running around screaming / shouting, shoulder to shoulder with people you’re “protecting others” efficiency drops significantly.

So basically speaking as objectively as I can. If you’re sick and you go to a concert, dance club or protest with a mask on while screaming, shouting and being inches away from others instead of 6 feet? Who are you protecting? Your own selfishness? Because under these circumstances you should probably just stay away from people period.
if only life was that simple

masks stunted the education of younger kids

masks contributed to the stay at home culture

contributed to the lack of mobility in everyone

mobility is more important that most realize. I believe the second leading cause of death of old people die simply because of the lack of mobility/falls/injuries from fall. When an animal cant walk, it'll sit around and die. Older folks who sit too long can literally get into a state that they can no longer get up, and if left alone, they die. Falling at an older age, leads to incredible amounts of deaths. The culture of separation, no doubt, has been a significant contributor to excess deaths.

I wear a mask every day because I actually care about protecting others and saving lives unlike you animals.

smug-south.gif

Back