Crime Another Harvard plagiarism scandal - this time it's the chief diversity commissar

Do you believe cases of plagiarism are common in the DEI educators sector ?

• Total voters
If you had read my posts I wouldn't have to explain this again.

Liz Magill resigned because if she didn't, Penn State would have lost a hundred million dollars from one donor.

Harvard had Claudine's back until Rufo did a thirty year search into her history. This search is what I'm agreeing was racist, part of his attack on DEI. It had nothing to do with issues Rugo has no interest in.

It not only isn't a stretch, it's pretty obvious.

Harvard was feeling pressure from Jewish donors too. They were just using the plagiarism thing as an excuse.

So you don't know what a straw man is?

i do and i'm not misrepresenting anything

Harvard had Claudine's back

they shouldn't have the backs of anti-semites or any other racists

until Rufo did a thirty year search into her history.

which dug up plagiarism...

This search is what I'm agreeing was racist

she got canned for being a genocide-sympathizing plagiarist.

part of his attack on DEI

DEI is cancer, as proven by gay's anti-semitism and harvard's idiotic hiring practices, so good, attack DEI even more.

Harvard was feeling pressure from Jewish donors too. They were just using the plagiarism thing as an excuse.

They dismissed the charges until Rufo presented his thirty year history. Rufo's search was what I am agreeing was racist.

You can disagree that wanting to smash all DEI is racist, but that was my point. You hear people in this thread satisfied with this "victory against DEI" and calling Gay unqualified despite glowing praise from all of her employers.

i do and i'm not misrepresenting anything

they shouldn't have the backs of anti-semites or any other forms of racism

which dug up plagiarism...

she got canned for being a genocide-sympathizing plagiarist.

DEI is cancer, as proven by gay's anti-semitism and harvard's idiotic hiring practices, so good, attack DEI even more.

Still waiting for a single example of my presenting a straw man.

Still waiting for a single example of my presenting a straw man.

everything you post, even these ones. you have such a low opinion of minorities that they should be immune to firing no matter how unqualified or racist they are. "being dumb or vile is not their fault, that's just how they are, and they should be given a pass because they don't know any better".

this core belief undergirds all your posts.

Or maybe because despite the fact laws are in place to combat racism, it's almost impossible to ensure they're enforced.

I suspect diversity officers are mostly ornamental and have very little power.

No, dude.

The players behind this are perpetuating racism for control.

everything you post, even these ones. you have such a low opinion of minorities that they should be immune to firing no matter how unqualified or racist they are. "being dumb or vile is not their fault, that's just how they are, and they should be given a pass because they don't know any better".

this core belief undergirds all your posts.

Still waiting.

The best part is in this post you are nor only failing to detail a straw man of mine, you're making one of your own.

On one hand, I think if you audited every higher ed professor or position with a fine tooth comb, you are going to find shit on a surprising # of them.. not an excuse, just a reality.

but on the other hand, don't fucking work in higher ed if you don't want your past to be looked into.. especially at somewhere like Harvard.. completely open game, so I don't feel bad for her at all.

No, dude.

The players behind this are perpetuating racism for control.

OK, so how are the rules enforced if you don't have someone in place to enforce them? That's the core tenet to systemic racism, by the way. It's not the laws it's how they are or aren't enforced. I was involved in hiring for decades and have seen plenty of racist hiring decisions. Technically against the law but how would anyone know?

And what is the control they're gaining though these officers?

On one hand, I think if you audited every higher ed professor or position with a fine tooth comb, you are going to find shit on a surprising # of them.. not an excuse, just a reality.

but on the other hand, don't fucking work in higher ed if you don't want your past to be looked into.. especially at somewhere like Harvard.. completely open game, so I don't feel bad for her at all.

There's the rub and why she had to go.

The president of Harvard can't have these issues, they completely undermine her position of authority adjudicating plagiarism issues.

Did anyone apply the same scrutiny to the white man who replaced her?

They dismissed the charges until Rufo presented his thirty year history. Rufo's search was what I am agreeing was racist.

You can disagree that wanting to smash all DEI is racist, but that was my point. You hear people in this thread satisfied with this "victory against DEI" and calling Gay unqualified despite glowing praise from all of her employers.

I didn't even talk about DEI. I'm saying she clearly had to resign due to the anti-Semitism backlash.

Last edited:
I didn't even talk about DEI. I'm saying she CLEARLY had to resign due to the anti-Semitism backlash.

And I explained why that wasn't true.

Several times.

Harvard stood by her until Rufo provided the thirty year search, and he did this as an attack on DEI. That's what she was talking about and is in my opinion pretty obviously true.

Do you know if they applied the same scrutiny to the new president of Harvard?

And I explained why that wasn't true.

Several times.

Harvard stood by her until Rufo provided the thirty year search, and he did this as an attack on DEI. That's what she was talking about and is in my opinion pretty obviously true.

Do you know if they applied the same scrutiny to the new president of Harvard?

you have such a low opinion of minorities that you think DEI is a good thing. "they can't exist on their own so they need DEI".

you have such a low opinion of minorities that you think DEI is a good thing. "they can't exist on their own so they need DEI".

No, I think there remains racism in hiring and the laws alone aren't going to change that. This has nothing to do with the qualifications of minorities.

I think a lot if not most companies are evolving past that and things are a lot better, but don't feel we're there yet.

I work at a SUNY (State University of New York) and I was talking with the people that work I. The same office of the chief diversity officer and according to them she doesn’t do a whole lot. But it is what it is because she is a very nice lady and I have no problem with her being able to make a living.

I think people in this thread are overstating how much pull the chief diversity office has within an institution, although Harvard might be different than the little tiny college I work at.
Potsdam?

The DEI scam has pretty much trashed Harvard's reputation at this point. Sad how quickly progressive liberals can destroy things.

That’s what will happen moving forward. This is just a new form of cancel culture. This is just the beginning. The purge is coming and it will end up coming for a lot of people.

Back