Khabib vs Conor mcregor odds out

Lol if you think this addresses anything I said you're a chimp
Sure buddy. Failing to address something that proves your point wrong and insulting is the sure sign of a moron who is full of shit.

Not knowing what to do implies after he was hit he was unable to bounce back Aka loat. He finished MJ brutally.

Delusion and stupidity is a funny thing.

Sure buddy. Failing to address something that proves your point wrong and insulting is the sure sign of a moron who is full of shit.

Not knowing what to do implies after he was hit he was unable to bounce back Aka loat. He finished MJ brutally.

Delusion and stupidity is a funny thing.
No...the end does not mean he knew what to do when he got tagged. When he got hit he jumped around and clearly dumped some adrenaline and kept jumping back in the fire. Yes, he eventually was able to corner Johnson and hump him but don't pretend like he handled those strikes well. I'm not pretending he didn't dominate Johnson, but the fact that you can't see a blatant hole in his game is embarrassing.

Delusion and stupidity? Cite either of them and I'll gladly slap my balls in your face. Your argument is weak, and this has all the making of a Ronda rouse implosion when khabib gameplan doesn't work.

No...the end does not mean he knew what to do when he got tagged. When he got hit he jumped around and clearly dumped some adrenaline and kept jumping back in the fire. Yes, he eventually was able to corner Johnson and hump him but don't pretend like he handled those strikes well. I'm not pretending he didn't dominate Johnson, but the fact that you can't see a blatant hole in his game is embarrassing.

Delusion and stupidity? Cite either of them and I'll gladly slap my balls in your face. Your argument is weak, and this has all the making of a Ronda rouse implosion when khabib gameplan doesn't work.
I'm not talking about any game plan or predicting anything. You made a grossly innaccurate statement that not only I corrected.

Slap your balls in my face? Wow, typical 13 year old WWE Conor fan.

Delusion: a belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted.

Stupidity: behavior that shows a lack of intelligence. Quality of being stupid.

Checking your posts for those things, and....
QlVky.gif

We have a winner.

I'm not talking about any game plan or predicting anything. You made a grossly innaccurate statement that not only I corrected.

Slap your balls in my face? Wow, typical 13 year old WWE Conor fan.

Delusion: a belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted.

Stupidity: behavior that shows a lack of intelligence. Quality of being stupid.

Checking your posts for those things, and....
QlVky.gif

We have a winner.
You reply with an incomplete sentence, some definitions and a gif and you're calling me a 13 year old? Get out. Regardless of your rambling, point remains that khabib looks like a fish out of water when hit. Tick tock

You reply with an incomplete sentence, some definitions and a gif and you're calling me a 13 year old? Get out. Regardless of your rambling, point remains that khabib looks like a fish out of water when hit. Tick tock
The fact remains that Khabib knew exactly what to do when he was hit. Hence, the fact that he brutally finished MJ, and "won" the fight. You just keep confirming your delusion by dwelling on the narrative that he did not know what to do. In order for that to be the case he would have had to have lost the fight. Tables would had to have turned in MJ's favor.

So using a reaction gif is less mature than telling someone you'll slap your balls in their face? Got it. I don't see any incomplete sentences just a few definitions that you requested. You really really suck at this.

I have proved your wrong repeatedly and called you out on everything you posted. Continuing to go off topic and avoid addressing your shortcomings just further proves your delusion and stupidity. You keep pushing this narrative of Khabib looking out of sorts from being hit. The only thing that matters is what he did after being hit and regrouping, which was win the fight easily.

Tick tock, dipshit.

Last edited:
Why are there official odds for fights that aren't even happening? Like, can you actually place a bet on that shit???

I'll believe this fight when they're both in the octogan.

But Conor has no holes in his game either, this is what I'm gathering?

Wow. This is the first time in UFC history any one has ever been actually favored over Conor by bookies.

This is kind of crazy

Conor is a universe's better striker then Khabib is a better grappler (and Conor has under rated grappling too)

In short, the grappling is a lot closer then people want to believe yet the gap in the striking is even bigger then people think.

Conor shrugged off Alvarez with ease.

Alvarez is someone who dominated the wrestling vs Melendez, Pettis, RDA, and Gathje

Yet Alvarez coudltn even come close to clinching Conor let alone taking him down

People still don't understand that footwork+counters is the best TDD there is

Conor's footwork>>>>>>TDs

Conor's counters and the threat of Conor's counters>>>>the threat of the takedown

It's insanity, that.skill for skill Conor isn't the favorite over Khabib.

I guess for the first time bookies are actualluly falling for the Khabib hype from shertards (and the ridicilous hype that Conor has no ground game)

I can't wait for this fight to happen...EASY EASY MONEY to be made on Conor

Khabib may be a "tougher fight" for Conor then Tony is, but Conor still WIPES OUT BOTH Tony and Khabib

"Bu but Tony and Khabib" are just the new sherdog versions of "bu but Mendes and Aldo"....

And we already saw how Conor ended up wiping out Mendes and Aldo anyway

It's crazy to think that people still don't know just how great Conor is - and still have no idea what they are watching

The fact remains that Khabib knew exactly what to do when he was hit. Hence, the fact that he brutally finished MJ, and "won" the fight. You just keep confirming your delusion by dwelling on the narrative that he did not know what to do. In order for that to be the case he would have had to have lost the fight. Tables would had to have turned in MJ's favor.

So using a reaction gif is less mature than telling someone you'll slap your balls in their face? Got it. I don't see any incomplete sentences just a few definitions that you requested. You really really suck at this.

I have proved your wrong repeatedly and called you out on everything you posted. Continuing to go off topic and avoid addressing your shortcomings just further proves your delusion and stupidity. You keep pushing this narrative of Khabib looking out of sorts from being hit. The only thing that matters is what he did after being hit and regrouping, which was win the fight easily.

Tick tock, dipshit.
Your logic is backwards. Finishing the fight has nothing to do with his competence in striking defense

Well, Khabib gives 210 LB 6'3 Rockhold a hard time in grappling
What's skinny Conor with no ground game gonna do?

It's a mismatch

Incase someone is new to the game, the only reason the odds are this close is because Conor gets all the hype from casuals
thats how Bookmakers ruling

Conors striking is light years ahead of Kaboobs. To act like he doesn't have a good chance of getting a TKO in the first 3 minutes is just plain ignorant.

Your logic is backwards. Finishing the fight has nothing to do with his competence in striking defense
Buddy. I'm not arguing about his striking defense. Not having good striking defense and "not knowing what to do" in a fight are separate things. He knew exactly what to do when he faced adversity. He dug in and played to his strengths and eviscerated his opponent savagely. Maybe he doesn't need good striking defense. Plenty of fighters have dominated the sport playing to other strengths than striking. Conor is not the first decent striker to come to MMA. Sorry, but he's not.

I see a soup kitchen in your future.
You already went broke betting against Conor I bet.

"Bu Poirier will expose him"

"Bu Mendes will expose him

"Bu Aldo will expose him"

"Bu Nate will win the rematch even worse"

"Bu Alvarez will expose him"

People never learn

While Conor is responsible for a record number of shertards going broke, Conor has made a lot of Conor fans rich..and will continue to do so......."bu Tony and Khabib".....I wouldn't even be surprised if Conor beats Tony and Khabib easier then he beat Mendes and Aldo

Buddy. I'm not arguing about his striking defense. Not having good striking defense and "not knowing what to do" in a fight are separate things. He knew exactly what to do when he faced adversity. He dug in and played to his strengths and eviscerated his opponent savagely. Maybe he doesn't need good striking defense. Plenty of fighters have dominated the sport playing to other strengths than striking. Conor is not the first decent striker to come to MMA. Sorry, but he's not.
Wrong. That was his gameplan all along. He was marching forward before he got hit and he marched forward after he got hit. He made no adjustments, he did not move his head, he did not feint, he just bounced right back in the fire but managed to get his takedown. It's a hole. And it'll be a hole whether you accept it or not. People see that and they lick their chops. Obviously no one wants to get to the floor with him, but every striker knows if they catch him he will walk right back into the ko.

Wow. This is the first time in UFC history any one has ever been actually favored over Conor by bookies.

This is kind of crazy

Conor is a universe's better striker then Khabib is a better grappler (and Conor has under rated grappling too)

In short, the grappling is a lot closer then people want to believe yet the gap in the striking is even bigger then people think.

Conor shrugged off Alvarez with ease.

Alvarez is someone who dominated the wrestling vs Melendez, Pettis, RDA, and Gathje

Yet Alvarez coudltn even come close to clinching Conor let alone taking him down

People still don't understand that footwork+counters is the best TDD there is

Conor's footwork>>>>>>TDs

Conor's counters and the threat of Conor's counters>>>>the threat of the takedown

It's insanity, that.skill for skill Conor isn't the favorite over Khabib.

I guess for the first time bookies are actualluly falling for the Khabib hype from shertards (and the ridicilous hype that Conor has no ground game)

I can't wait for this fight to happen...EASY EASY MONEY to be made on Conor

Khabib may be a "tougher fight" for Conor then Tony is, but Conor still WIPES OUT BOTH Tony and Khabib

"Bu but Tony and Khabib" are just the new sherdog versions of "bu but Mendes and Aldo"....

And we already saw how Conor ended up wiping out Mendes and Aldo anyway

It's crazy to think that people still don't know just how great Conor is - and still have no idea what they are watching

Yeah, his grappling was amazing against Diaz. Lol. Tap tap tap tap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back