Khabib vs Conor mcregor odds out

- Tony has beaten #4 Edson, and #8 Lee
- Barboza has not beaten a single one of the top 10, and has lost to #1 Tony and #10 Johnson
- Khabib has beaten #10 Johnson

They've hardly beaten out the top 10

Edson Barboza has also beaten Dariush, Melendez, and Pettis. Dariush, who was at the very least at the cusp of top 10 contendership before losing to Barboza. Pettis (former LW Champ) and Melendez are also big names to take out, even if they haven't been impressive as of late. Lee (who lost to Tony) also took out Chiesa, another top 10 contender. Before losing to Khabib, Johnson was ranked higher than 10. That LITERALLY leaves only Dustin Poirier and Eddie Alvarez...which are the options I left for Conor (IF he returns and beats Tony). A rematch with Dustin or Eddie.

Do you people succeed in kidding yourselves when you discredit the GOAT boxer like that? The lengths you morons go to is astonishing

Do you idiots not even comprehend English? Where was Floyd discredited in my post? Or are you so ignorantly stupid to believe Conor is the GOAT boxer? Hahaha moron.

No...the end does not mean he knew what to do when he got tagged. When he got hit he jumped around and clearly dumped some adrenaline and kept jumping back in the fire. Yes, he eventually was able to corner Johnson and hump him but don't pretend like he handled those strikes well. I'm not pretending he didn't dominate Johnson, but the fact that you can't see a blatant hole in his game is embarrassing.

Dude, you're hung up on one hard shot he got cracked with. Shouldn't you apply the same thought to McGregor's swiss cheese ground game, since Nate went through him like a hot knife? He reacted horribly in that one situation.

Dude, you're hung up on one hard shot he got cracked with. Shouldn't you apply the same thought to McGregor's swiss cheese ground game, since Nate went through him like a hot knife? He reacted horribly in that one situation.
It's a hole, yes.

Do you idiots not even comprehend English? Where was Floyd discredited in my post? Or are you so ignorantly stupid to believe Conor is the GOAT boxer? Hahaha moron.
Referring to him as just some "40 year old retired boxer" as if he's a nobody. You fucking ape. He retired less than 2 years before that still at the top. The fuck do you expect an MMA fighter to do against him in the ring?
Look at you spewing detailed paragraphs of hate for him and calling me a moron. You cunts are unreal

Referring to him as just some "40 year old retired boxer" as if he's a nobody. You fucking ape. He retired less than 2 years before that still at the top. The fuck do you expect an MMA fighter to do against him in the ring?
Look at you spewing detailed paragraphs of hate for him and calling me a moron. You cunts are unreal

Hahahahaha you really are some delusional idiot. Is he NOT a 40-year old retired boxer? You may not know, but speed and reflexes are the first to go with aging (relating to fighting). Even if he was on top of the world 2 years prior, you think 2 years of retirement had NO EFFECT on him? Hahaha Simply IDIOTIC! I never implied he was a "nobody", but if you see that somewhere that only shows your paranoia and insecurities coming out. You need psychiatric help.

If you need a visualization, look at Anderson Silva. He was in his mid-late 30's and still looking great (against Bonnar). LESS than ONE year later, he has lost to Weidman and gone 1-4-1 since looking invincible against Bonnar.

I wonder how the UFC sees Russia as a market around mid-2018.

Dana has been throwing around this "Conor says he wants Khabib. In Russia!" quote and I think there has to be something behind it.
Perhaps they are looking to land a big russian TV-deal (since I assume PPV doesn't really exist there) and need to host some fights there to gain interest.

I just wonder if they view the summer 2018 football world cup as a negative or a positive for hosting a UFC event in Russia.
On one hand there will be tons more people than normal in Russia this summer,
on the other hand - most of them have already spent all their money and attention on the world cup.

Back