Khabib vs Conor mcregor odds out

Khabib needs to stop being a pu$$y and fight people his own size

Nah. Don't be bitter.

Not bitter, just reality. A champ who doesn't defend the belt...isn't really a "champ" is he? The title he holds means nothing with no defends under it. I mean, even in the WWE they don't consider people a real champ until they defend it.

Not bitter, just reality. A champ who doesn't defend the belt...isn't really a "champ" is he? The title he holds means nothing with no defends under it. I mean, even in the WWE they don't consider people a real champ until they defend it.

He'll defend his belts in his own time, mate, relax. He's not a slave. He went ten rounds with the boxing GOAT just the other day ffs ;)

Anyway, the UFC made some new belts for Tony and Max and everyone to fight for in the meantime so there's really no need to be so salty.

Or Conor will make khabib zombie around the octagon like rouses did when he gets hit. Johnson showed us that khabib doesn't know what to do when he gets caught, Conor would finish him in that same situation.
lol, doesn't know what to do when he gets caught?

So you mean when Khabib immediately backed up after getting hit, regained his composure, and then proceeded to take MJ down and beat the living shit out of him was a sign of "not knowing what to do"?

So basically everyone in the UFC other than Mighty Mouse needs to stop cutting weight is what you are implying?

Khabib is 3 times bigger than Conor

Byp2ZUQIQAE0CJc.jpg

this must be the worst matchup ever.

One dude is not able to make weight and if he lacks tiramisu he goes to hospital.

Other dude is interested in being a wannabe gangster, banging hoes, snorting white lines and fighting elder people either for cash (Floyd) or fun (Goddart and this pub fella)

He'll defend his belts in his own time, mate, relax. He's not a slave. He went ten rounds with the boxing GOAT just the other day ffs ;)

Anyway, the UFC made some new belts for Tony and Max and everyone to fight for in the meantime so there's really no need to be so salty.

He got schooled by a 40-year old retired boxer and tko'ed (saved) in the 10th rnd...4 months ago. No talks of defending yet, but plenty of talk about fighting pac and shit.

He will retire from MMA and be known as the guy that talked his way to a title and never defended a belt in his life. FFS He's only fought 3-4 top 10 guys in his entire career (3 being for a title). He literally dodged all top contenders to even get to the belt, and then immediately ran away as soon as he got the belt(s). I think Conor is the greatest con man ever be seen in combat sports (Conor "Con Man" McGregor fits too well to not be true).

Anywhoooo...only belt he will ever defend is the one holding his pants up if someone says it's ugly.

connie ko's him in round 1. before any grappling occurs. this much is real.

He sure did land something on Khabib, thats great Khabib can get hit.
Now, is Conor a better striker than Johnson? I don't know, slightly, probably?

Besides that, Johnson is clearly bigger than Conor and has a much better ground game.

Conor's striking is "slightly" better than Johnsons, who literally bites his mouthpiece and swings side to side like a bar room brawler.

Lol, did you watch the Diaz / Alvarez fights? Conor's boxing is quite evidently levels above Johnsons, as is his power and most importantly, his accuracy.

Well, Khabib gives 210 LB 6'3 Rockhold a hard time in grappling
What's skinny Conor with no ground game gonna do?

It's a mismatch

Incase someone is new to the game, the only reason the odds are this close is because Conor gets all the hype from casuals
thats how Bookmakers ruling

How’s it a mismatch when Conor’s standup skills dwarf those of Khabib?

Well, Khabib gives 210 LB 6'3 Rockhold a hard time in grappling
What's skinny Conor with no ground game gonna do?

It's a mismatch

Incase someone is new to the game, the only reason the odds are this close is because Conor gets all the hype from casuals
thats how Bookmakers ruling
post of the day

Nah that’s not how it works. Tyson Fury is still the lineal heavyweight champ in boxing and he’s not fought for 2 years or defended his title. Sorry to break it to you.

He got schooled by a 40-year old retired boxer and tko'ed (saved) in the 10th rnd...4 months ago. No talks of defending yet, but plenty of talk about fighting pac and shit.

Yes, mate, he got TKO'd by 50-0 Floyd Mayweather. A terrible embarassment for an 0-0 boxer, of course, but I'm sure the tens of millions of dollars will cheer him up.

What have Tony, Khabib and Barboza done in the meantime?

No talks of defending yet, but plenty of talk about fighting pac and shit.

He's on vacation and negotiating the terms of his next contract. The money will be unprecedented. What's your problem with fighters getting paid what they are worth?

He will retire from MMA and be known as the guy that talked his way to a title and never defended a belt in his life. FFS He's only fought 3-4 top 10 guys in his entire career (3 being for a title). He literally dodged all top contenders to even get to the belt, and then immediately ran away as soon as he got the belt(s). I think Conor is the greatest con man ever be seen in combat sports (Conor "Con Man" McGregor fits too well to not be true).

Nobody cares about title defences, look at Mighty Mouse ffs :D

Conor beat the current FW Champ. And ended the former FW Champ's 10 year unbeaten run in 13 seconds. He broke the UFC PPV record. And destroyed the LW Champ. And fought the Boxing GOAT in the second biggest combat sports event of all time, winning 4 rounds. Career earnings circa $100m. Still only 29 years old.

I think his legacy will be fine, pal, don't worry about it :D

Nah that’s not how it works. Tyson Fury is still the lineal heavyweight champ in boxing and he’s not fought for 2 years or defended his title. Sorry to break it to you.
When the lineal champ retires a new lineage is started, that's how it works. Otherwise Rocky Marciano is still the HW Champion of the world.

Sorry to break it to you, but the "lineal championship" doesn't mean squat when you actively avoid defending. Tyson Fury, to my knowledge, is not able to compete. He is not off doing other things and holding up the division while being able to defend his title(s).

Admittedly, I don't follow Boxing anymore (barely did before) but I can't imagine comparing what Fury is doing or going through with Conor's. I did a little reading, and it says Tyson Fury VACATED all his titles (including lineal) after failing drug tests and being handed a suspension. So how is he still the lineal HW champ when he vacated that title a year later? If Conor had any respect for MMA, he would have vacated his belt rather than creating a mess in 2 divisions. You can say "he's still the champ", but that's pure garbage like people saying Jon Jones is still the champ.

Yes, mate, he got TKO'd by 50-0 Floyd Mayweather. A terrible embarassment for an 0-0 boxer, of course, but I'm sure the tens of millions of dollars will cheer him up.

What have Tony, Khabib and Barboza done in the meantime?

He was 49-0, 40 years old, and retired. He got toyed with for 9 rnds and then got saved by the ref. You really believe he was in it at all? He can make billions for all I care.

In the time that Conor has spent running from the division(s)?

Tony/Barboza/Khabib have beaten out the rest of the top 10 contenders. IF Conor does make a return, who is left with a streak to challenge if he beats Tony? Barboza and Khabib are fighting each other. Tony just beat Kevin Lee. Eddie just beat Gaethje. He has Barboza/Khabib winner then...rematch Eddie? Rematch Poirier?

He's on vacation and negotiating the terms of his next contract. The money will be unprecedented. What's your problem with fighters getting paid what they are worth?

It's funny cuz "what's your problem with fighters getting paid what they're worth" gets brought up when fanboys talk about Conor's lack of title defenses or his recent lack of MMA fights, but when another fighter asks for a few grand the same people act like they don't deserve a penny more. This "fair pay" rhetoric is really only meant to be for the fighters you enjoy and nothing more.

Nobody cares about title defences, look at Mighty Mouse ffs :D

If nobody cared about title defenses, why is Conor getting heat for not defending from more people than just myself? Why are the fighters calling for him to defend or vacate? MM is a prime example of someone who deserves more than he gets, but many people bitch about it because they have insecurities about seeing a small guy whoop ass better than they ever could.

Conor beat the current FW Champ. And ended the former FW Champ's 10 year unbeaten run in 13 seconds. He broke the UFC PPV record. And destroyed the LW Champ. And fought the Boxing GOAT in the second biggest combat sports event of all time, winning 4 rounds. Career earnings circa $100m. Still only 29 years old.

I think his legacy will be fine, pal, don't worry about it :D

He beat the current FW champ 5-6 years ago. If they fought today...he would probably lose. Reason to him not defending his belt(s) is because he knows his chances of winning get slimmer and slimmer as he fights more top contenders (like Aldo/MM/Silva/GSP/etc did).

Seems like you're living your fantasy life through Conor. That's nice and all for you, but reality is he was given title shots he never deserved and many champs have fallen prey to weaker competition numerous times throughout time.

Sad part is, I think he has a very good chance to beat Tony, Barboza, and Khabib (top 3 as he already beat Eddie). He COULD solidify his standing as a GOAT at LW...but he'd rather chase the money and talk shit than put his money where his mouth is.

Or Conor will make khabib zombie around the octagon like rouses did when he gets hit. Johnson showed us that khabib doesn't know what to do when he gets caught, Conor would finish him in that same situation.
what are you talking about ? what did Johnson do to him ?
watch again , there are no zombies around,he beat the shit out of Johnson.
just watch again and find out what happneed to Johnson.

by the way,even you will feel sorry for Conor after Khabib is done with him.
but first,your hero needs to man up and fight

Back