Khabib vs Conor mcregor odds out

No he took MJ down and absolutely murdered him. That is a fact. MJ hits hard and it only showed Khabib has a great chin on him and knows exactly what to do when outclassed on feet. Conor, however, either gives his back when outclassed on the ground or looks to the ref for a standup.

Fuck people like you make me want to quit this fuckin website. Do you honestly think you're going to convince me that khabib handled that exchange well? He looked like an amateur getting hit for the first time. I'm not taking anything away from his win. He did recover and dominate jonnson on the grinned, but you're pretending like he wasn't in danger and showed that his striking hole is even larger than we thought. Now if you don't want to have a candid discussion then go talk to a wall

Fuck people like you make me want to quit this fuckin website. Do you honestly think you're going to convince me that khabib handled that exchange well? He looked like an amateur getting hit for the first time. I'm not taking anything away from his win. He did recover and dominate jonnson on the grinned, but you're pretending like he wasn't in danger and showed that his striking hole is even larger than we thought. Now if you don't want to have a candid discussion then go talk to a wall
You seem triggered that your hero is going to be smashed if this fight does happen. Calm down, conor retired so you'll never have to see it

Yet you still didn't give him a like...Anyway i don't see Khabob getting ahold of him very easily...Johnson was ringing his bell Cannor will send him nighty, night
Who cares about likes?
<31>

I'm a McFan but that's fucking brilliant <45> If this is the level of bantz we can look forward to I say book the fight right now :D

Khabib will miss weight anyway so it's not like Conor's risking any of his belts :cool:

"any" of his "belts"? Haha he only has the LW belt. He will soon be stripped of that too for dodging the top contenders. It happened to GDR, it sure as shit should happen to Conor.

Haha candid discussion with a guy that thinks Khabib doesn't know what do after getting hit when he dominated the fight after getting hit. He knew exactly ehat to do genius and that is take his opponent doen and finish him there. It doesn't take a genius to see that but I suppose your below average IQ is giving you a hard time. Please quit this forum.

Lol triggered so much he is ready to quit this forum.
He should root for a real GOAT like PMP who would fight Godzilla on short notice, instead he jerks off to mcduck pictures lol
#defendorvacate
#platinumbless

He should root for a real GOAT like PMP who would fight Godzilla on short notice, instead he jerks off to mcduck pictures lol
#defendorvacate
#platinumbless

You Sir know what's up. Platinum si once in a human history fighter.

Why are the odds out

These guys dont fight

{<jordan}

giphy.gif

"any" of his "belts"? Haha he only has the LW belt. He will soon be stripped of that too for dodging the top contenders. It happened to GDR, it sure as shit should happen to Conor.

Conor has both his belts, mate, they're at his mansion :)

McGregor was like +300 when he fought Mayweather, so we know what the bookers are trying to do

He got hit twice at best, and the rest hit his arms and glove. Successfully blocking all those strikes isn't exactly amateur hour. Not to mention he handled it perfectly, wasn't knocked-down, and successfully took down his opponent.

Well, Khabib gives 210 LB 6'3 Rockhold a hard time in grappling
What's skinny Conor with no ground game gonna do?

It's a mismatch

Incase someone is new to the game, the only reason the odds are this close is because Conor gets all the hype from casuals
thats how Bookmakers ruling

I remember people saying similar things when McGregor opened as a favourite over Aldo.

I don't blame Conor or anyone else for not fighting Khabib. Dude doesn't show up

Back