Khabib Training with Welterweights Kamaru Usman and Jake shields

King of brown belts.
He's a sand-bagger. No wonder he has some accolades. They ruin every single BJJ tournament. They are the biggest problem beyond rampant steroid use at BJJ tournaments.

Khabibs training with better American wrestlers than Conor can ever hope for at AKA. Ed Ruth, Bunch, DC, other D-1 guys theyve shown in the training vids. Khabib wraps and connect his hands around skinny Conor, and hes going to the laundry mat.

I wonder what the diaz bros think about Jake training with Khabib. I would also love to see those sparring sessions between Khabib and Jake.

Jake trains with GSP from time to time too. If the Diaz Bros were going to be mad, they would have been mad already.

Last edited:
Conor is training with Danis, one of the best grapplers in the world today. Not on the level of a shields to be sure, but to pretend hes just beating up artem is a joke.
Was Danis not 3-7 in his last 10 BJJ matches? Why are people so unaware of him losing regularly in his own combat sport competition. I'm not shitting on danis but the truth is he isn't in the top 5-10 realistically. He takes way to many big risk that haven't paid off in the most recent year in competition.

Dillon Danis isn't that great of a wrestler. I have seen his Bellator fight, and his wrestling was pretty subpar to be honest.
3-7 in his last 10 BJJ matches. Hes overrated

Khabibs training with better American wrestlers than Conor can ever hope for at AKA. Ed Ruth, Bunch, DC, other D-1 guys theyve shown in the training vids. Khabib wraps and connect his hands around skinny Conor, and hes going to the laundry mat.
Bunch is underrated on this forum. Dude can fight

3-7 in his last 10 BJJ matches. Hes overrated
His losses are against the best guys in the world like Gary Tonan, Gordon Ryan, Jake Shields. And some of them were razor thin. He also beat AJ Agazarm twice last year. He's clearly operating at the very highest level.

He never won any championship.
  • IBJJF Pan American No-Gi Champion (2016**)
  • IBJJF New York Spring Open Champion (2016**)
  • IBJJF Boca Raton International Open Champion (2015)
Maybe you should watch some bjj before you talk out your ass. Pan-Am champ buddy

Heres some more of his accolades buddeh.

• IBJJF World Champion (2014 brown)
  • UAEJJF Abu Dhabi World Pro Champion (2014 brown)
  • IBJJF World No-Gi Champion (2014** brown)
  • IBJJF Pan American Champion (2014**/2013 brown)
  • IBJJF Pan American No-Gi Champion (2014**/2013 brown)
  • IBJJF New York Summer Open Champion (2014** brown)
  • IBJJF New York Spring Open Champion (2015* brown)
  • IBJJF New York Spring Open 2nd Place (2015 brown)
  • IBJJF Pan American No-Gi Championship 3rd Place (2013* brown, 2012 purple)

His losses are against the best guys in the world like Gary Tonan, Gordon Ryan, Jake Shields. And some of them were razor thin. He also beat AJ Agazarm twice last year. He's clearly operating at the very highest level.
Read my above post. Im not shitting on him, but this forum (conor fans mainly) have made him out to be this god on the mat. He is an accomplished brown belt. Has zero blackbelt credentialed wins or titles. Not a hater of the guy, but as someone who actually follows Competition BJJ i know where he sits as far rankings go

• IBJJF Pan American No-Gi Champion (2016**)
  • IBJJF New York Spring Open Champion (2016**)
  • IBJJF Boca Raton International Open Champion (2015)
Maybe you should watch some bjj before you talk out your ass. Pan-Am champ buddy
None of those are world titles as far as tje highest level of black belts go. You're out of your element here

Actually, good wrestling is the perfect tool to negate good striking... watch much MMA?
Not to mention unless you have an unreal sweeping low hook, or time a knee perfectly striking on someone diving on a single is exceedingly difficult to land anything meaningful. If Conor's sprawl and pummel in game isn't very strong for this fight he's gotta hope to land VERY early with something meaningful. And to this date i also haven't seen any notable ability to scamble from the bottom outside of ankle picking an over zealous Nate Diaz(who is not near the control grappler khabib is)

would love to see footage of Khabib grappling with Usman who is a much bigger guy

I'd love to see a video of Khabib and Usman wrestling. Usman is a pretty bad-ass wrestler and strong as hell. I want to see how Khabib does.

None of those are world titles as far as tje highest level of black belts go. You're out of your element here
Did I ever say he was a black belt no-gi champ? Hes still a no-gi champ.

Brown belt world champs are just sandbagging black belts anyways. Maybe not able to win black belt worlds but would be competitive in the lower tiers of the black belt divisions.

So hes not a world black belt bjj champ lol, guess becoming a world brown belt champ is a walk in the park.

Back