Khabib Training with Welterweights Kamaru Usman and Jake shields

Conor is training with Danis, one of the best grapplers in the world today. Not on the level of a shields to be sure, but to pretend hes just beating up artem is a joke.

one of my best friends is nick Schultz (dude with the rape charge at TLI). him and a friend bullied and shaved dillons Head, typical newbie hazing. Dillon then cried bitch and left in the middle of the night

THAT is some serious sparring. And mcg has Pascu who got mounted in Bellator, Artem, Danis who is a nuthugger yes men and his coach sergei while khabib has DC, Shields, Rockhold and every dagestani wrestler his father trained...

oh boy, just to please Mcg and make him comfortable those yes men...

Last edited:
Did I ever say he was a black belt no-gi champ? Hes still a no-gi champ.

Brown belt world champs are just sandbagging black belts anyways. Maybe not able to win black belt worlds but would be competitive in the lower tiers of the black belt divisions.

So hes not a world black belt bjj champ lol, guess becoming a world brown belt champ is a walk in the park.
I never said that, i simply stated the fact that he isn't in the top tier of blackbelt Jitz guys like all the idiots on this forum are convinced he is.

I never said that, i simply stated the fact that he isn't in the top tier of blackbelt Jitz guys like all the idiots on this forum are convinced he is.
He isn't top tier black belt. He's a phenom, who got his black belt at 22 from Marcelo Garcia. He has an extensive competition background. Including winning brown belt world's (Abu no-gi and ibjjf gi and no-gi) at 21 years old.

Pretty fucking high level if you ask me.

He isn't top tier black belt. He's a phenom, who got his black belt at 22 from Marcelo Garcia. He has an extensive competition background. Including winning brown belt world's (Abu no-gi and ibjjf gi and no-gi) at 21 years old.

Pretty fucking high level if you ask me.
You are tip toeing around my statement. I never said he was a bum. I simply stated he isn't the top of the mountain. I like watching him compete for the record. Dudes aggressive and has incredible tenacity. But my point still stands, and you must disagree, so i guess no reason to keep arguing a moot point. Hes an "MMA" guy now so thats the only record worth watching now

Danis can be considered an elite grappler but there is zero reason to call him one of 'the best grapplers in the world today'.

Gary Tonon can be called one of the best grapplers today. He faced Danis twice, and beat him both times. The last time they met he submitted him pretty quickly.
Did you see the match between tonan and kron? What a match and no doubt tonan is bad ass, he had kron in a vicious arm bar and I have no fuckin idea how kron got out of it, well I suppose he is rickson's Son.....

Would LOVE to see footage of those guys wrestling. Kamaru is a beast and huge even for a welterweight. Shields is a legend in the grappling department.
Absolutely, just what I was thinking. Those guys are some of the very best in the business.

Did you see the match between tonan and kron? What a match and no doubt tonan is bad ass, he had kron in a vicious arm bar and I have no fuckin idea how kron got out of it, well I suppose he is rickson's Son.....
My money is on Kron being double jointed in his elbows. I've rolled with guys like that. They are a pain in the ass to armbar.

Surprised Jake is training with Khabib, with the brawl between Nate and Khabib and all

Would LOVE to see footage of those guys wrestling. Kamaru is a beast and huge even for a welterweight. Shields is a legend in the grappling department.
Shields has got to be one of the most travelled fighters, he seems to pop up in EVERY camp

Both amazing guys to watch. Kron is more straight forward but he's razor sharp.

Marcelo Garcia was my favorite grappler to just kick back and watch for years, now there are so many fun young guys doing interesting work in Tonon's generation, its really inspiring.

Sweet. This literally tells us nothing we dont already know. Either Khabib avoids the striking like hes planned and dominated conor on the ground or gets knocked out.

He's a sand-bagger. No wonder he has some accolades. They ruin every single BJJ tournament. They are the biggest problem beyond rampant steroid use at BJJ tournaments.
This. While hed spank my brown belt, rec player old ass, hes nowhere top of the food chain bjj wise. Good but not elite. Hes more known cause of jumping on conors nuts and talking shit on social media. Off the top of my head, Tonon, Gordon, Pena, Mendes brothers, Leite, Lo, Ali, Terra, Lovato, Santos,Galvao, Marcelo, Roger, Buchecha, Cyborg, Viera, Estima brothers,Miyao brothers, Malafacine, Keenan, Eddie Wolverine all have way better bjj than him, pound for pound. Im sure theres literally 100 others I forgot to name from Brazil. THEY are elite. Hes just good.

Last edited:
Just what he needs to avoid Conor's lethal striking LOL

PKgumEo.gif

conor1.gif

conor2.gif

Last edited:
This. While hed spank my brown belt, rec player old ass, hes nowhere top of the food chain bjj wise. Good but not elite. Hes more known cause of jumping on conors nuts and talking shit on social media. Off the top of my head, Tonon, Gordon, Pena, Mendes brothers, Leite, Lo, Ali, Terra, Lovato, Santos,Galvao, Marcelo, Roger, Buchecha, Cyborg, Viera, Estima brothers,Miyao brothers, Malafacine, Keenan, Eddie Wolverine all have way better bjj than him, pound for pound. Im sure theres literally 100 others I forgot to name from Brazil. THEY are elite. Hes just good.
Geez nice list. Yuri Simoes would beat his ass too.

Back