Khabib Training with Welterweights Kamaru Usman and Jake shields

Didn’t he bring in that very high-caliber wrestler? Don’t remember his name, but one of the best ever.

nah that was fake news. You're thinking of Jordan Burroughs

I wonder what the diaz bros think about Jake training with Khabib. I would also love to see those sparring sessions between Khabib and Jake.

I wonder what the diaz bros think about Jake training with Khabib. I would also love to see those sparring sessions between Khabib and Jake.
In a recent vid Khabib says Jake has Great wrestling and he's a fan of his.

Conor is training with Danis, one of the best grapplers in the world today. Not on the level of a shields to be sure, but to pretend hes just beating up artem is a joke.

Dillon Danis isn't that great of a wrestler. I have seen his Bellator fight, and his wrestling was pretty subpar to be honest.

I have no idea what McGregor and Dillon are doing, anyways Jake Shields>DillonView attachment 439733
C_1VMKrUMAAkHia.jpg

Someone didnt watch the match.

Shouldn't Khabib be trying to improve his abysmal striking?

Conor training with elite moldovian wrestler

Costi gnariev

Shouldn't Khabib be trying to improve his abysmal striking?
No. He's never going to improve his offensive boxing to a level good enough to hurt Conor on the feet. He is sharpening his primary weapon which is the right thing to do and, despite what Meme Rogan says, Kabib's defensive boxing is solid. His striking defense stats speak for themselves.

Doesn’t he train with Cain, DC and Rockhold ona regular basis?

I've always said Shields striking is virtually identical to Conor's

Great work Khabib

Back