Khabib Training with Welterweights Kamaru Usman and Jake shields

PKgumEo.gif

conor1.gif

conor2.gif

Do I post all of the gifs of him knocking out fighters or do you just admit that you are an idiot?

Do I post all of the gifs of him knocking out fighters or do you just admit that you are an idiot?

awww boo hoo. I only posted half of the story in order to poke fun at a conor fan. Sue me. Go ride to his defense mate.

awww boo hoo. I only posted half of the story in order to poke fun at a conor fan. Sue me. Go ride to his defense mate.

Why don’t you make relevant comments instead of trolling your ass off.

I've always said Shields striking is virtually identical to Conor's

Great work Khabib

If Shields can show Khabib how he "outstruck" Hendo, Lombard, Woodley, etc., Khabib should be fine.

Why would he have to with 1 punch? Lol... He hurts people bad and TKO’s them. Just as good..
In other words: Canner's one punch KO power is nonexistent at LW and his power is severely overhyped in general? OK, bub.
<{1-13}>

In other words: Canner's one punch KO power is nonexistent at LW and his power is severely overhyped in general? OK, bub.
<{1-13}>

So outside of the super rare 1 punch KO which he’s done he can’t win huh fella? Delusional much..

So outside of the super rare 1 punch KO which he’s done he can’t win huh fella? Delusional much..
Bub, you've proposed to post gifs of Canner KNOCKING OUT people. Post gifs of him KNOCKING OUT lightweights.

Oh for sure Jake is an absolute beast, pretty sure he outgrappled Maia when they fought too IIRC

You remember wrong, he did not outgrapple Maia, he did win th fight though

Good thing this isnt boxing, retard. Its MMA, where Conor has knocked down or out 95% of the fighters he has fought.
He also lost 3 times in MMA , dont forget to add that part. And he lost all on the ground.
To be fair diaz would've knock him out but connie was shooting for his LIFE

I'd bet my life he can hold his own. He's clearly, IMO, a grappling phenom.
I think so too. Khabib just has the whole grappling package of sambo, judo, wrestling and bjj combined.

He flattened Eddie

Order fight pass..
How nice of you to use the word "flattened" instead of "knocked out" when you have specifically said that you're going to post gifs of KNOCKOUTS prior to this. Hmm, why would you do this? Oh, I know, maybe it's because Canner McPillowfist has no one punch KO power at LW, had to land 4 punches on Eddie (2 lefts) to drop him and because Eddie was never out? Lmao, thanks for supporting my argument.

How nice of you to use the word "flattened" instead of "knocked out" when you have specifically said that you're going to post gifs of KNOCKOUTS prior to this. Hmm, why would you do this? Oh, I know, maybe it's because Canner McPillowfist has no one punch KO power at LW, had to land 4 punches on Eddie (2 lefts) to drop him and because Eddie was never out? Lmao, thanks for supporting my argument.

Buddy you are speaking about the man as if he has never demonstrated that he has any kind of knock out power in the UFC. That obviously makes absolutely no fucking sense on any level whatsoever. Of his 9 wins in the UFC 7 of them have come by Ko or TKO. Almost all of his wins ended the same way. He knocked you down with punches and then after one or two strikes on the ground the fight was stopped. That is called power. So stop trolling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back