Khabib Training with Welterweights Kamaru Usman and Jake shields

Buddy you are speaking about the man as if he has never demonstrated that he has any kind of knock out power in the UFC. That obviously makes absolutely no fucking sense on any level whatsoever. Of his 9 wins in the UFC 7 of them have come by Ko or TKO. Almost all of his wins ended the same way. He knocked you down with punches and then after one or two strikes on the ground the fight was stopped. That is called power. So stop trolling.

um.

Of his 9 wins, 1 of them has come by KO.

um.

Of his 9 wins, 1 of them has come by KO.

He has a higher finishing rate than Chuck Liddell. 86% to 62%. Conor is obviously not submitting people. Please let’s not get into this idiotic debate about a TKO versus a KO because it is totally fucking ridiculous. Look at his fight against someone like Dustin. He dropped him with a single punch and then hit him with one or two ground punches and it was stopped. Are you seriously telling me that in your opinion someone lacks power unless it is a straight one punch shot and you go Out? Is the fight getting stopped after one or two ground punches some kind of a moral victory or something?

He has a higher finishing rate than Chuck Liddell. 86% to 62%. Conor is obviously not submitting people. Please let’s not get into this idiotic debate about a TKO versus a KO because it is totally fucking ridiculous. Look at his fight against someone like Dustin. He dropped him with a single punch and then hit him with one or two ground punches and it was stopped. Are you seriously telling me that in your opinion someone lacks power unless it is a straight one punch shot and you go Out? Is the fight getting stopped after one or two ground punches some kind of a moral victory or something?

Couldn't finish Nate after 7 rds of connecting clean.

Couldn't finish Max after 3 rds of connecting clean.

Hit Floyd with the same punch that Manny hit him with. Didn't even wobble Floyd whereas Manny had Floyd backed off the ropes and teed off on him.

This dude is not a 1 punch KO monster @ 155.

His best chance is to finish Khabib with 1 punch and there's just too much room to doubt that he finishes Khabib even if he connects. People are hoping for too much.

His realistic path towards winning is:

1. Standing on the feet long enough to connect

2. Connecting clean

3. Completely rocking and finishing Khabib

Mind you he only has 2 rounds to do this because he loses power after 8 mins and there's enough reason to doubt that Khabib can't walk through his shots.

Boring trains with boring.

Hit Floyd with the same punch that Manny hit him with. Didn't even wobble Floyd whereas Manny had Floyd backed off the ropes and teed off on him.

This dude is not a 1 punch KO monster @ 155.

Who exactly is a one punch knockout monster in any division right now in the sport? Anthony Johnson used to be that at light heavyweight. Other than that who are we talking about? I just gave you raw data when it comes to one of the most legendary by reputation power punchers of all time in the sport. Chuck and Conor both have 21 wins. Chuck finishing rate of those 21 victories is lower. And there are plenty of guys Chuck did not finish and went to decision with. Did he lack power?

Buddy you are speaking about the man as if he has never demonstrated that he has any kind of knock out power in the UFC. That obviously makes absolutely no fucking sense on any level whatsoever. Of his 9 wins in the UFC 7 of them have come by Ko or TKO. Almost all of his wins ended the same way. He knocked you down with punches and then after one or two strikes on the ground the fight was stopped. That is called power. So stop trolling.
Buddy, you've made a statement about Canner knocking out people cold yet can't seem to back it up. That's called overestimating a fighter's capabilities and talking out of your ass (also known as being a delusional nuthugger).

Buddy, you've made a statement about Canner knocking out people cold yet can't seem to back it up. That's called overestimating a fighter's capabilities and talking out of your ass (also known as being a delusional nuthugger).

I challenge you right now to quote me directly where I said he knocks everyone out with one punch? Go ahead and attempt to find that post. It doesn’t exist you fucking retard.

18/21 Wins as a result of strikes. I get that you are new, but you have a lot of work to do.

abloobloo
Awww, did I upset you by calling you a delusional nuthugger? Well, you will have to suck it up, because that's what you are. How about you stop throwing a tantrum like a child and

post all of the gifs of him knocking out fighters

At LW. Not knocking them down with a flurry of punches like he did to Eddie who ate 4 of them (with two of them being power lefts) before he went down (and wasn't even out), but actually "knocking fighters out". I'll repeat what I've already said multiple times: Canner's power at LW is extremely overrated by delusional nuthuggers like you. He has no 1 punch KO power. He does NOT "knock fighters out", not at that weight.

Awww, did I upset you by calling you a delusional nuthugger? Well, you will have to suck it up, because that's what you are. How about you stop throwing a tantrum like a child and

At LW. Not knocking them down with a flurry of punches like he did to Eddie who ate 4 of them (with two of them being power lefts) before he went down (and wasn't even out), but actually "knocking fighters out". I'll repeat what I've already said multiple times: Canner's power at LW is extremely overrated by delusional nuthuggers like you. He has no 1 punch KO power. He does NOT "knock fighters out", not at that weight.

So now you are changing what I said in the post.. Dude you are not going to last long around here with those tactics. You might as well just fuck off right now. What a pathetic fucking child you are.

He's going to have to KO Khabib stiff because he doesn't want shit to do that guard. Good luck with that.

So now you are changing what I said in the post..
No, I'm not changing anything. You wrote:

Do I post all of the gifs of him knocking out fighters or do you just admit that you are an idiot?
So do it. POST. THE GIFS. OF CANNER. KNOCKING. FIGHTERS. OUT. At LW, of course, because that's where he's going to fight Khabib. That's it, that's all you have to do to prove me wrong: simply back up your nonsense. You delusional nuthuggers have been acting as if Canner needs to connect a single left to knock Khabib out, but that's wrong: Canner has no 1 punch KO power at LW. This is a fact and the sooner you accept it, the sooner you'll stop being a pathetic fucking child ;)

2 of the hardest fighters to knockout/TKO in the UFC. You say it as though it's an easy thing to do. It took a shin across the temple + follow up punches to finish diaz.

Max has never been knocked down. I'd wager that only DC and Nick Diaz domes are as durable ko/tko wise.

No, I'm not changing anything. You wrote:

So do it. POST. THE GIFS. OF CANNER. KNOCKING. FIGHTERS. OUT. At LW, of course, because that's where he's going to fight Khabib. That's it, that's all you have to do to prove me wrong: simply back up your nonsense. You delusional nuthuggers have been acting as if Canner needs to connect a single left to knock Khabib out, but that's wrong: Canner has no 1 punch KO power at LW. This is a fact and the sooner you accept it, the sooner you'll stop being a pathetic fucking child ;)

What I said is 100% true he has knocked out a lot of people. A one punch Ko is not defined as a knockout. This is why you are completely fucking off and have lost this argument about 10 times over. You don’t even understand the sport. If I knock you down and then the referee stops the fight 10 seconds later, that is a knockout. And it does not matter what class it takes place in. You invented this*as if that only matters. I never said that. BTW he is 1/1 at LW that is 100% lol..

Last edited:
He's going to have to KO Khabib stiff because he doesn't want shit to do that guard. Good luck with that.

If he wins when this is all over I seriously want you to promise right here and now you will disappear for a very long time.

Back