Greg Hardy's opponent weighs in on controversy: "I highly doubt UFC thought about Ostovich"

Is there actual proof of her cheating or are you just assuming to diminish his actions?
No, she didn't fuck rappers' entourages. Several years, a marriage and a kid into the relationship, the guy just snapped one day and beat her up out of the blue. Never hit her before that but just decided that day he was going to come home and smesh the mother of his kid for burning the lasagna.

A rapper and his whole entourage? This story keeps getting crazier!

Next big break will be when Rachel is revealed as a time-traveler sent from the future to ruin Arnold Berdon's MMA career

Black beast could use a rebound fight

Let him take Hardy's head off. I'd pay for ppv of that

Have him fight Tyreek Hill too while we're at it

No, she didn't fuck rappers' entourages. Several years, a marriage and a kid into the relationship, the guy just snapped one day and beat her up out of the blue. Never hit her before that but just decided that day he was going to come home and smesh the mother of his kid for burning the lasagna.
So none?

A new employer isn't responsible for what a person did during their last job.

WHO THE FUCK CARES THO LOL

It's not like he killed someone. Plenty of people have beaten people weaker than them, and hell, IRONICALLY, a lot of them are MMA fighters like Greg, who do it FOR A LIVING. Have you seen his 3 pro fights? can you even call them fights

i mean dude just get over it. if the feds and 5-0 aren't after him then we shouldn't be, either
And this is why your sperm are never going to find their way out of a tissue

Ostovich is only on that card because she happens to be fighting Paige, who's the one they actually want on ESPN. Same way Hardy's opponent is only on it because of who he's fighting. She's lucky to be getting the opportunity to fight alongside people the UFC wants to promote and have the opportunity for such exposure herself, even if it's hopefully (from the UFC's perspective) as a sacrificial lamb.

At least Hardy's opponent understands the opportunity he's being given. Cause if someone needs to get booted for this fake outrage why should it be Hardy or Paige and not their opponents who are the ones who don't matter and aren't helping out the card? I'd love to see that happen and the SJW faces melt in fake outrage for their plan backfiring.

What exactly does any of this have to do with "SJW" in your mind? Not even sure you comprehend words after reading that babbling rant.

Is Hardy fighting Ostovich? If not I don't see a problem.

You don't get it? lmao wow

They're having her fight and she's promoting against DV

And on the card is a womanizer.

Not ironic if the UFC pushes anti-DV??

Lol at Greg Hardy's opponent using Ostovich to rally the soyboys and white knights behind him.

Hardy by KO !

This just in: Only soyboys and white knights care about domestic violence.

This just in: Only soyboys and white knights care about domestic violence.

This just in: the same clowns who are cheering on Alexander Emelianenko's comeback in Worldwide are filled with sanctimonious anger over Hardy and the UFC. Double standards much.

You don't get it? lmao wow

They're having her fight and she's promoting against DV

And on the card is a womanizer.

Not ironic if the UFC pushes anti-DV??
Lol, a womanizer! She was scheduled to fight before we found out about any of this. She can promote against domestic violence on her ass n tits Instagram account.

Last edited:
So much to do. So much to see.

So what's wrong with taking the backstreet.
1496770370115.gif

Unless you have a used condom, I guess that's good enough. I've never even met the chick and I know who she fucked. Give your gf my cell # please.
Keep grasping at that straw. You'll get it one day.

tumblr_m33yvkzZVc1qa9yvvo1_400_zps6fc68a69.gif

Crowder will get KO'd easily in the first round but god I hope he proves me wrong and smashes this clown

gonna make em even more salty when greg hardy clubs this dudes head off in 40 seconds lol

now im def tuning in

same thing im thinkin
i don't condone what the guy did but this shit happened in 2014 people need to let shit go

This just in: the same clowns who are cheering on Alexander Emelianenko's comeback in Worldwide are filled with sanctimonious anger over Hardy and the UFC. Double standards much.

Seems like you have a problem with someone who isn't me, goof.

Back