Greg Hardy's opponent weighs in on controversy: "I highly doubt UFC thought about Ostovich"

Hopefully this guy doesn't go full potato and freeze when Hardy does his standard telegraphed bull rush early in the fight.

White knight brigade out in full force. She isn't really a victim, its a case of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." If you're married and have a kid with someone, you can't go cheat on them and ruin your family/marriage, and expect them to take it well when they find out. Violence isn't the answer obviously, but she instigated what happened clearly. Stop acting like she's just some rando victim.

“Really, it’s up to me to put a stop to what they’re trying to do and set a good example and show you’re not supposed to beat women, and give him a good lesson learned.”
Yeah, ima go ahead and call this bout "gone in 60 seconds"

Great reporting, MMa junkie, by not including any information and just assuming that everyone knows who Greg Hardy is. Lol at anyone thinking the UFC is supposed to take everyone's person life into account when making cards. It's their first show on a new network so they got a guy who's known from another sport. This white knight is just trying get some ass now that he knows Rachel is down for sleeping around. AFAIK she attacked the dude when she felt cornered after he confronted her for cheating. The dude should do some time, but she doesn't exactly come out looking great either and their kid is going to be all kinds of messed up.

Last edited:
Greg hardy should be co main event. Dude is an animal and would rather prefer seeing him fight than WMMA or 2 midget bantamweights.

“Hurr durr, me no like wahmen and manlets, me want big strong man fight.”

This guy will probably get starched dead.

If your fighting hardy why not just poke both eyes right out the gate and kick and stomp his balls until the ref pulls you off?

Fuck hardy and fuck the UFC for pushing this guy at all.

Hey UFC
Kareem Hunt just passed waivers and looks like hes got a good MT base with those wicked kicks....why not sign him ?

Fuck this circus

LOL and Mark Hunt just finished out his UFC contract, so UFC’s def in the markst for a new Hunt at HW.
“MMA experience optional. Must have 29K Twitter followers. Fluency in Wolf Tickets a plus”

White knight brigade out in full force. She isn't really a victim, its a case of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." If you're married and have a kid with someone, you can't go cheat on them and ruin your family/marriage, and expect them to take it well when they find out. Violence isn't the answer obviously, but she instigated what happened clearly. Stop acting like she's just some rando victim.

A woman getting brutalized by a man isn't a victim? Fucks sake. Even if she cheated on him that gives him no right to put his hands on her.

there is no controversy, just retards adding big words they dont understand to get some attention. Hardys case was closed fucking 5 years ago, you telling me if she didnt get into a fight with her husband it would of been a non issue? Rofl, bunch of thin skinned hypocrits constantly over reacting and constantly judging everyone.

Its 2 fights that have nothing to do with each other and something people want to see, atleast in Hardy's case should be a good fight

If your fighting hardy why not just poke both eyes right out the gate and kick and stomp his balls until the ref pulls you off?

Fuck hardy and fuck the UFC for pushing this guy at all.

Hey UFC
Kareem Hunt just passed waivers and looks like hes got a good MT base with those wicked kicks....why not sign him ?

Fuck this circus

Was he convicted of a crime?

Was he convicted of a crime?

Yes he was arrested and convicted...

It was expunged after he appealed and his ex failed to appear in court ,and then he and his ex reached a civil agreement out of court.

Basically he got caught (there are pics released of injury to his gf)then paid her off to keep this from going any further lol.

Hes guilty bruh fuck hardy

I don’t want any of this toxic political nonsense polluting my MMA.

Greg Hardy vs Ostrich-chick BOOK IT!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

You're right it's not an excuse. Why even mention it?

Why does matter even if its still fucked up either way.

If she cheated, he found out and fucked her up, still terrible, he still needs to go to jail.

But if the guy is one of the serial abusers who beats the shit out of his wife because dinner was overrdone or the carpet was messy, thats a league of its own. The two situations really arent comparable.

I'm not excusing the first scenario, but motive does matter and it should be the difference between a 1-2 or 5+ year sentence.

Crowder seems suprisingly level-headed about this whole conjecture.

MMA is a sport where you try to injure your oppenent in the worst way possible

But yeah lets talk about Greg Hardy being a bad man and how Ostovich is triggered by it

The thing with Hardy is that he never showed any sign of remorse.
Had he apologized and said that what he did was wrong, then donated some money to some organization that helps victims of domestic violence, he would be ok to continue with his life and career.
I don't understand why he didn't do that

Is it too much to hope that they put Mark Hunt in there with him as a late replacement for Crowder?

Had he apologized and said that what he did was wrong, then donated some money to some organization that helps victims of domestic violence, he would be ok to continue with his life and career.
I'm waiting for someone to just man up and say what I did was wrong, I deserve to be punished by the law, and the only way I'm going to be able to pay the restitution she deserves to receive is if I continue to do my job day in and day out. Anyone who would try to take away my ability to pay the proper restitution would be interfering with her ability to carry on with her life and denying me the opportunity to learn and grow from my mistakes, as horrible as they were.

He has apologized. But I don't see how word's make a situation any better especially if theirs a good chance it's disingenuous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back