Greg Hardy's opponent weighs in on controversy: "I highly doubt UFC thought about Ostovich"

Did you miss the part where he said violence isn't the answer?

Yeah that contradicted the entire message he was sending out that she wasn't a victim, she actually just won a stupid prize.

Ironic that its OK for ostovich to get beaten on live TV by a female

Why is it ironic? They aren't equatable, consent is giving in one instance and not the other.

Thinking non-consensual and consensual are like for like is just plain wrong. You do realise why it would be wrong to say of a rape victim "Ironic that it's OK for her boyfriend to fuck her"?

Wow reading the last few posts consent seems an alien concept for some when making analogies. I hope they're just bad at making cogent points as opposed to actually thinking they are comparing like for like.

Do mma fans only want loving family husbands and wifes to inflict CTE on each other for our entertaintment?
IMO watching domestic abuserd and criminals beat the living shit out of each other is the perfect fit for UFC.

White knight brigade out in full force. She isn't really a victim, its a case of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." If you're married and have a kid with someone, you can't go cheat on them and ruin your family/marriage, and expect them to take it well when they find out. Violence isn't the answer obviously, but she instigated what happened clearly. Stop acting like she's just some rando victim.

What?

She is obviously the victim here.

She cheated on him? Cool leave her. Don’t kick the shit out of her. Is this difficult?

"Fake outrage"

Are you kidding me? Ostovich is a legitimate victim of a horrendous case of domestic violence, and elected to fight on to show women that you can be strong in the face of such trauma. The UFC throwing a proven woman-beater on the card to sell tickets in the face of that situation is actually gross and has nothing to do with "SJW bullshit".

tl;dr: Fuck you.

Is Hardy fighting Ostovich? No?

giphy.gif

Maybe it would actually be good if this guy wins a few fights and gets put up against of the likes of Ngannou

What?

She is obviously the victim here.

She cheated on him? Cool leave her. Don’t kick the shit out of her. Is this difficult?
I agree with this. That's a fucked up opinion to think she brought it upon herself

Lol at Greg Hardy's opponent using Ostovich to rally the soyboys and white knights behind him.

Hardy by KO !

Rooting for him.
Hardy and the UFC are trash.
That said the dude is definitely not longterm UFC caliber and exists in the UFC to be a punchingbag and/or "good white guy" face character in my opinion, with Hardy knowing his role is to be just obnoxious enough that he gets the attention of "angry" fans ala the shtick Mayweather used to judo his heel role into ratings.
Judo is now my favorite verb

White knight brigade out in full force. She isn't really a victim, its a case of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." If you're married and have a kid with someone, you can't go cheat on them and ruin your family/marriage, and expect them to take it well when they find out. Violence isn't the answer obviously, but she instigated what happened clearly. Stop acting like she's just some rando victim.

You've got no evidence that she cheated or that she instigated anything. Most of these wife beaters are just low lifes with controlling personalities who fly off the handle at trivial things like bringing the wrong noodles. If your wife cheats how about beating up the other guy rather than the mother of your kid, that doesn't seem to be a thing though, guess they're all cowards.

Anyway the UFC know what they're doing putting Ostovich and Hardy on the same card, nothing like a bit of controversy to get eyeballs, can't say I blame them

It was finally confirmed she cheated on him? or is just speculation

Ostovich is only on that card because she happens to be fighting Paige, who's the one they actually want on ESPN. Same way Hardy's opponent is only on it because of who he's fighting. She's lucky to be getting the opportunity to fight alongside people the UFC wants to promote and have the opportunity for such exposure herself, even if it's hopefully (from the UFC's perspective) as a sacrificial lamb.

At least Hardy's opponent understands the opportunity he's being given. Cause if someone needs to get booted for this fake outrage why should it be Hardy or Paige and not their opponents who are the ones who don't matter and aren't helping out the card? I'd love to see that happen and the SJW faces melt in fake outrage for their plan backfiring.
What?

Does this guy have any wrestling or grappling background?

Great reporting, MMa junkie, by not including any information and just assuming that everyone knows who Greg Hardy is. Lol at anyone thinking the UFC is supposed to take everyone's person life into account when making cards. It's their first show on a new network so they got a guy who's known from another sport. This white knight is just trying get some ass now that he knows Rachel is down for sleeping around. AFAIK she attacked the dude when she felt cornered after he confronted her for cheating. The dude should do some time, but she doesn't exactly come out looking great either and their kid is going to be all kinds of messed up.
Is there actual proof of her cheating or are you just assuming to diminish his actions?

WHO THE FUCK CARES THO LOL

It's not like he killed someone. Plenty of people have beaten people weaker than them, and hell, IRONICALLY, a lot of them are MMA fighters like Greg, who do it FOR A LIVING. Have you seen his 3 pro fights? can you even call them fights

i mean dude just get over it. if the feds and 5-0 aren't after him then we shouldn't be, either
When a behemoth of a man takes a loved one who happens to be a female busts her up, throws her around, threatens to kill her and throws her on a couch with weapons on it, hope you have that same energy.

You're MMA comparison sucks ass as fighters compete against their own gender and people in there weight class. Hardy was 290lbs+ when he beat up a 125lbs or less woman.

Its fucks like you that look pass this shit saying "oh well" yet when it happens to you or your loved one, you would be crying bloody murder.

If my wife gave me a STD I'd have for the rest of my life because she was sleeping with a rapper and his entourage ... I probably still wouldn't hit her.

Any Sherbros been in that situation?

Back