Greg Hardy's opponent weighs in on controversy: "I highly doubt UFC thought about Ostovich"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“It’s working out good for me,” Crowder said. “I need this fight, and I really want to fight in Brooklyn. I wouldn’t change the card. I’d love to give the ass-whooping he’s about to get.”

Still, the up-and-coming heavyweight acknowledges the optics of the bout look terrible.

“The UFC, they’re all about making that money, and I highly doubt whoever done this thought about her,” Crowder said. “There is a chance they didn’t think about her, and that’s just totally wrong, especially after what she just went through.

“Really, it’s up to me to put a stop to what they’re trying to do and set a good example and show you’re not supposed to beat women, and give him a good lesson learned.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/12/greg-hardy-opponent-did-ufc-consider-rachael-ostovich-timing-debut

Rooting for him.
Hardy and the UFC are trash.
That said the dude is definitely not longterm UFC caliber and exists in the UFC to be a punchingbag and/or "good white guy" face character in my opinion, with Hardy knowing his role is to be just obnoxious enough that he gets the attention of "angry" fans ala the shtick Mayweather used to judo his heel role into ratings.

So much to do. So much to see.

So what's wrong with taking the backstreet.

Hopefully the UFC is just trying to get rid of Hardy if he's being to difficult to work with and is feeding him to this guy to get knocked out in order to create controversy for the first ESPN card. Hope i'm wrong.

The UFC is great for guys like Hardy. You get to see the guy get punched in the face and possibly ko'd or choked out etc.... MMA is nothing but punishment for the body and mind.

Ostovich is only on that card because she happens to be fighting Paige, who's the one they actually want on ESPN. Same way Hardy's opponent is only on it because of who he's fighting. She's lucky to be getting the opportunity to fight alongside people the UFC wants to promote and have the opportunity for such exposure herself, even if it's hopefully (from the UFC's perspective) as a sacrificial lamb.

At least Hardy's opponent understands the opportunity he's being given. Cause if someone needs to get booted for this fake outrage why should it be Hardy or Paige and not their opponents who are the ones who don't matter and aren't helping out the card? I'd love to see that happen and the SJW faces melt in fake outrage for their plan backfiring.

gonna make em even more salty when greg hardy clubs this dudes head off in 40 seconds lol

now im def tuning in

I hope he kicks Hardy’s dick off but he’ll probably get KOd

Is Hardy fighting Ostovich? If not I don't see a problem.

Last edited:
The optics are terrible, but lol @ captain save a ho.

“The UFC, they’re all about making that money, and I highly doubt whoever done this thought about her...”

“There is a chance they didn’t think about her, and that’s just totally wrong...”

“Really, it’s up to me to put a stop to what they’re trying to do...”

Is it wise to shyt on the company that just gave you a contract? Signed last year and is so far 0-1 with the promotion, I guess he doesn’t really expect to win or to be kept around for that matter.

I doubt it either. What happened to her is an extremely sad ordeal and Hardy is a pos for committing that kind of crime as well.

Still, Crowder sucks and is gonna get his head knocked off.

Greg hardy should be co main event. Dude is an animal and would rather prefer seeing him fight than WMMA or 2 midget bantamweights.

WHO THE FUCK CARES THO LOL

It's not like he killed someone. Plenty of people have beaten people weaker than them, and hell, IRONICALLY, a lot of them are MMA fighters like Greg, who do it FOR A LIVING. Have you seen his 3 pro fights? can you even call them fights

i mean dude just get over it. if the feds and 5-0 aren't after him then we shouldn't be, either

If your fighting hardy why not just poke both eyes right out the gate and kick and stomp his balls until the ref pulls you off?

Fuck hardy and fuck the UFC for pushing this guy at all.

Hey UFC
Kareem Hunt just passed waivers and looks like hes got a good MT base with those wicked kicks....why not sign him ?

Fuck this circus

It's just a weird situation. Who we decide as a a society to give second chances to is always extremely murky.

Folks act like the UFC didn't have plans for this fight months ago.

I thought Greg Hardy was the one weighing in on it. Disappointed

Back