Greg Hardy's opponent weighs in on controversy: "I highly doubt UFC thought about Ostovich"

Dana asked Ostovich: "Do you still wanna fight on this card or do you want us to move you to some other card. If you choose to fight on some other card I can't guarantee you PVZ fight, because she's gonna fight someone else on Brooklyn card."
Ostovich: "Yes, I'll fight on Brooklyn card."
Dana to the media: "Ostovich has absolutely no problem with Hardy being on the card."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/25471068/dana-white-says-ufc-consulted-rachael-ostovich-booking-greg-hardy-event?platform=amp

“His story isn’t my story, I believe in second chances. I have no problem fighting on the same card as him.”

Hardy by first rd homicide, LETS GO!!!
Abrg.gif

Dana doing damage control lol

Notice it was Dana saying what ostovich said not ostovich actually speaking to the media?

Lol wonder why?

I don’t think WME would be stupid enough to put words in the mouth of a victim of domestic abuse when reporters could ask her to verify. I hope not.
<6>

Ostovich is only on that card because she happens to be fighting Paige, who's the one they actually want on ESPN. Same way Hardy's opponent is only on it because of who he's fighting. She's lucky to be getting the opportunity to fight alongside people the UFC wants to promote and have the opportunity for such exposure herself, even if it's hopefully (from the UFC's perspective) as a sacrificial lamb.

At least Hardy's opponent understands the opportunity he's being given. Cause if someone needs to get booted for this fake outrage why should it be Hardy or Paige and not their opponents who are the ones who don't matter and aren't helping out the card? I'd love to see that happen and the SJW faces melt in fake outrage for their plan backfiring.

Of course its a Khabib fan that doesnt see the issue with a woman getting her orbital bone broken less than a month ago and having the UFC put a known women beater on the same card as her.

This didn't happen years ago. Its poor timing. Its poor manners. Its poor common sense. Its totally avoidable.

But yes of course it is a Khabib fan that calls it fake outrage.

Some years ago Dana cut a fighter before his first UFC fight because years before he signed with the UFC he was in a big group photo and a few out of many were allegedly neo-nazis. They had no proof he was friends with them, no proof he was a neo-nazi himself, but someone was making a stink about it on twitter and they fired him. They also cut Tyler Manawaroa because he posted a "racist" photo on twitter when he was 17-years-old, and someone snooped through his twitter and found it. Same thing these no-goods tried to do to Josh Allen and Donte DiVincenzo.

I don't have a problem with Greg Hardy fighting in the UFC, but it's interesting what is beyond the pale and what isn't. A 250 lb man, mid 20s, beating up a woman and threatening to kill her is alright compared to some stupid tweet when you were a teenager or taking photos with allegedly evil racists also while a teen.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/25471068/dana-white-says-ufc-consulted-rachael-ostovich-booking-greg-hardy-event?platform=amp

“His story isn’t my story, I believe in second chances. I have no problem fighting on the same card as him.”
You didn't really expect her to say anything else publicly?
She has absolutely zero leverage in this situation, and if you think Dana asked her for permission to put Hardy on the card, you're being naive

Yeah that's why hes not in the NFL right....cuz what he did is totally acceptable...

Keep praying that hardy goes balls deep in you bro but much like you said he doesn't know you exist...

<JonesDXSuckIt>

He’s not in the nfl not because of domestic violence but because it was caught on video. His teammate tyreke hill was arrested 2 years ago for DV for punching his 8 week pregnant girlfriend in the stomach over and over. You can read the police report. It’s worse then what hunt did.

But video changes it all.

Last edited:
Ostovich is only on that card because she happens to be fighting Paige, who's the one they actually want on ESPN. Same way Hardy's opponent is only on it because of who he's fighting. She's lucky to be getting the opportunity to fight alongside people the UFC wants to promote and have the opportunity for such exposure herself, even if it's hopefully (from the UFC's perspective) as a sacrificial lamb.

At least Hardy's opponent understands the opportunity he's being given. Cause if someone needs to get booted for this fake outrage why should it be Hardy or Paige and not their opponents who are the ones who don't matter and aren't helping out the card? I'd love to see that happen and the SJW faces melt in fake outrage for their plan backfiring.

Wait, SJWs planned the card? How did they gain influence on UFC?

If your fighting hardy why not just poke both eyes right out the gate and kick and stomp his balls until the ref pulls you off?

Fuck hardy and fuck the UFC for pushing this guy at all.

Hey UFC
Kareem Hunt just passed waivers and looks like hes got a good MT base with those wicked kicks....why not sign him ?

Fuck this circus
Lol Kareem hunt didn't beat anyone up or even do any physical damage

He’s not in the nfl not because of domestic violence but because it was caught on video. His teammate tyreke hill was arrested 2 years ago for DV for punching his pregnant 8 week year old girlfriend in the stomach over and over. You can read the police report. It’s worse then what hunt did.

But video changes it all.
He had a 8-week old girlfriend? Must have had to make the airplane sound just to get his dick in her mouth.

She said it best...or, well Dana White said it best, for her lol

His story is not her story. It's two completely different situations going on. Nobody reads into any details, they don't know what exactly went down with Hardy. Her (Ostovich) husband appears to be an abusive piece of shit, if the stories are to be believed.

Greg Hardy's ex-gf's own friends were pretty much against her and told the police she was crazy and threatening to ruin his career and shit. Hardy took defending himself too far. He's a giant, and she was tiny and drunk and all coked up....but what he did was completely not needed...there was no reason to take it as far as he did as he's a massive human being and that makes him a pretty big piece of shit too.

However, it is two completely different situations.

That being said, this fight is going to last about 70 seconds, and Hardy will be gorilla pounding the dude into bolivian

SOMEONE, PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! This whole thing is ridiculous, I hope this guy gets ko'd and he is gonna get brutally ko'd.

You didn't really expect her to say anything else publicly?
She has absolutely zero leverage in this situation, and if you think Dana asked her for permission to put Hardy on the card, you're being naive

It says “consulted”, not asked her permission. It could be that she personally doesn’t even give a shit and even knows how much publicity she can get if she wins on the card.

Back