Greg Hardy's opponent weighs in on controversy: "I highly doubt UFC thought about Ostovich"

MMA is a sport where you try to injure your oppenent in the worst way possible

But yeah lets talk about Greg Hardy being a bad man and how Ostovich is triggered by it

<{you!}>

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Injure your opponent in the worst way possible? Really? So nutshots, eye gouging, small joint manipulation, punches to the back of the head etc are all fine? And I'm pretty sure they don't try to intentionally injure their opponent.

And as for the parallel between MMA fighting and beating a woman. I don't have to explain that do I?

Last edited:
Look at the pics of his exs throat and her face bruh lol

He was convicted .....and paid off the chick to get out of it later..

Fuck hardy and his supporters

I was pretty clearly referring to the Kareem Hunt situation.......

I was pretty clearly referring to the Kareem Hunt situation.......

Hunt isnt fighting in the UFC let alone on a card with a woman whi just suffered a domestic violence incident.

Hunt is still a POS ...

Your telling me you have no self control to the extent that u hit ppl when they call u a name?

He was a star NFL player making millions why should he care about what anyone thinks?Dude is a hot head and doosh for that

Yes, they are comparable.

If you're calling someone the N word and you get shoved.... well, tough shit.

In hunts case yes hes still in the wrong completely.

Shoving was bad enough and could have stopped there but it didnt......hes a POS.

If the "domestic violence" was so bad, how is she even on the card? She can't have it both ways. Either stay off the card and have our sympathy or get on the card and get no sympathy.

Rachel told Dana on the phone she doesn't care about Hardy being on the same card so all these media snowflakes can shut the fuck up.
Dana asked Ostovich: "Do you still wanna fight on this card or do you want us to move you to some other card. If you choose to fight on some other card I can't guarantee you PVZ fight, because she's gonna fight someone else on Brooklyn card."
Ostovich: "Yes, I'll fight on Brooklyn card."
Dana to the media: "Ostovich has absolutely no problem with Hardy being on the card."

In hunts case yes hes still in the wrong completely.

Shoving was bad enough and could have stopped there but it didnt......hes a POS.

So clearly you didn't see the video.

The push was a lot harder than the actual kick.

White knight brigade out in full force. She isn't really a victim, its a case of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." If you're married and have a kid with someone, you can't go cheat on them and ruin your family/marriage, and expect them to take it well when they find out. Violence isn't the answer obviously, but she instigated what happened clearly. Stop acting like she's just some rando victim.
Lol come on dude. Beating the fucking shit out of a woman because she cheated on you is the ultimate childish and cowardly behavior. We're supposed to be adults, you don't just savagely beat anyone that wrongs you.

So clearly you didn't see the video.

The push was a lot harder than the actual kick.

Yes I did....

Like I just said......it should have stopped with the push it was bad enough but it didnt.....hes a POS.

Lol come on dude. Beating the fucking shit out of a woman because she cheated on you is the ultimate childish and cowardly behavior. We're supposed to be adults, you don't just savagely beat anyone that wrongs you.

Yeah seriously man...

It's called self control lmfao its absurd the way this idiot is talking.

Greg Hardy should not get to work as a cagefighter!!!

I higly doubt anybody will know who you are after you get kod.

Rooting for him though. UFC stay givin lobs to Greg.

I live in Dallas and have been a Cowboy fan forever. Dude was a Cancer.

You sound like you're a racist feminist.
You sound like an idiot...

He coulda flipped her the bird or cussed her out to high heaven ....

Even could have stopped after pushing her but he didn't...

If your defending that you cant be helped.

You sound like an idiot...

He coulda flipped her the bird or cussed her out to high heaven ....

Even could have stopped after pushing her but he didn't...

If your defending that you cant be helped.

If you're mad that a girl calling a dude the N word over and over gets shoved..... you should just go ahead and join the KKK. Maybe you guys can invent a time machine and go back to the 1950s.

If you're mad that a girl calling a dude the N word over and over gets shoved..... you should just go ahead and join the KKK. Maybe you guys can invent a time machine and go back to the 1950s.

My opinion wouldn't differ if hunt was white getting called a cracka lmfao putting hands on someone over schoolyard insults isnt something grown ups do.

Ppl defending this are just Jerry Springer audience IQ levels.....

My opinion wouldn't differ if hunt was white getting called a cracka lmfao putting hands on someone over schoolyard insults isnt something grown ups do.

Ppl defending this are just Jerry Springer audience IQ levels.....

Sure it wouldn't.

People defending a woman getting shoved after harassing someone with racist insults are also at Jerry Springer audience IQ levels. After all, that's the show all the white trash listen watch.

Defend her all you want but she isn't going to fuck you, bro. She doesn't even know you exist.

Sure it wouldn't.

People defending a woman getting shoved after harassing someone with racist insults are also at Jerry Springer audience IQ levels. After all, that's the show all the white trash listen watch.

Defend her all you want but she isn't going to fuck you, bro. She doesn't even know you exist.

Yeah that's why hes not in the NFL right....cuz what he did is totally acceptable...

Keep praying that hardy goes balls deep in you bro but much like you said he doesn't know you exist...

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Then again your a guy with a rapist as your avatar so it should be no surprise you support such low lives.

I'm done with you heathen we've derailed this thread enough.

Let's focus on the even worse POS hardy hunt isnt even a fighter just an ex NFL player lol.

Back