Greg Hardy's opponent weighs in on controversy: "I highly doubt UFC thought about Ostovich"

It's just a really really bad look for the UFC. I mean I can see the whole "second chances" angle. We are a forgiving people here. But with all the domestic violence stuff going on With Rachel Ostovich, Andrea Lee, Rueben Foster, Kareem Hunt, etc. the UFC should be a lot more aware of the current culture.

I guess I don't care if they keep Hardy or not but they have to be smart enough not to put him on the same damn card as Rachel or someone else who has been abused. That's just terrible public relations by the company and makes them seem either insensitive or stupid or both.

A woman getting brutalized by a man isn't a victim? Fucks sake. Even if she cheated on him that gives him no right to put his hands on her.

Seriously......you can't convince some of the idiots on here of this. I dont' care if she cheated with 25 guys at the same time. Yes her husband as the right to be pissed but it doesn't mean he can beat the shit out of her. Sorry, that's just not how American society and laws work. You can argue the ethical or moral side of the whole thing but the fact of the matter is cheating is not illegal.....beating your wife enough where she goes to the hospital is. Some of the guys on here cannot get this through their thick skulls apparenlty.

Seriously......you can't convince some of the idiots on here of this. I dont' care if she cheated with 25 guys at the same time. Yes her husband as the right to be pissed but it doesn't mean he can beat the shit out of her. Sorry, that's just not how American society and laws work. You can argue the ethical or moral side of the whole thing but the fact of the matter is cheating is not illegal.....beating your wife enough where she goes to the hospital is. Some of the guys on here cannot get this through their thick skulls apparenlty.
Nobody on here thinks it's OK to beat the shit out of a woman, they're just fucking about and people taking it seriously are fuelling the fire.

It's an MMA forum, nobody really gives a fuck about any other poster's feelings, suck it up and ignore it.

That's, like, the internet, man.

Nobody on here thinks it's OK to beat the shit out of a woman, they're just fucking about and people taking it seriously are fuelling the fire.

It's an MMA forum, nobody really gives a fuck about any other poster's feelings, suck it up and ignore it.

That's, like, the internet, man.

Oh I don't take it personally. And I do think there are probably a majority of people here who just post stuff to stir up shit. But I also honestly think there are a few people here who think it's "justified" to beat up a woman if she cheats on you. I don't think they are kidding about that part. It's not my concern obviously but there are some pretty stupid people on these boards ;)

Rachel told Dana on the phone she doesn't care about Hardy being on the same card so all these media snowflakes can shut the fuck up.

Rachel told Dana on the phone she doesn't care about Hardy being on the same card so all these media snowflakes can shut the fuck up.

The thing is, it doesn't matter between Rachel and Dana. The point is that if the UFC wants to be treated with the same respect as the other sports it needs to make a public showing of saying how much they hate domestic violence and that even though they give Hardy a second chance in life, that out of respect for Rachel and for all women who suffer from abusive relationships they are going to move Hardy to another card. It would go a long way to make them more legitimate. Even national shows are talking about this. Most shows arent against Hardy being in the UFC but having him on the same card as Rachel is a bad look.

Now I know it's all for show. The NFL does not give 2 shits about a lot of stuff (domestic violence, Kapernick, etc.) other than public perception and making money. So they make examples out of certain people if they believe it can help their image or the bottom line. But that's business. It's about public perception and making money.....not always about what's doing right.

Yes, they are comparable.

If you're calling someone the N word and you get shoved.... well, tough shit.

She didnt just get shoved she got choked and smacked around and he started the name calling lmfao.

Big tough football player cant handle some name calling ???

Fucking pussy

This just in: Only soyboys and white knights care about domestic violence.

Absolutely.

Rachael Ostovich herself doesn't have a problem with Greg Hardy being on the card, yet an assortment of beta males, cucks, soyboys, whiteknights, and bedwetters are crying about it.

soy-face.jpg

She didnt just get shoved she got choked and smacked around and he started the name calling lmfao.

Big tough football player cant handle some name calling ???

Fucking pussy

Got proof of him starting the name calling?

Got proof of him choking her?

You guys need to realize he was defending himself. From what I gathered she put her hands on him first and he simply defended himself. This double standard is ridiculous. If you put your hands on someone don’t expect for them not to hit you back whether you’re a man, woman, both, doesn’t matter. If you don’t want to be hit don’t hit someone else.

Also judging from Greg Hardy’s MMA interviews he seems like a great and respectable guy. Considering what he’s been able to do in MMA post football career is remarkable. The fact this nonsense is still linked to his name is ridiculous.

Lots of judgy people on here.. I am not surprised a man who found out his wife and mother of his kid cheated on him.. punched her in the face

Does it make it right or legal? No

But when the brother of the women is saying stuff like "you don't know the whole situation" rather then completely shitting on the attacker.. it raises some flags

A woman getting brutalized by a man isn't a victim? Fucks sake. Even if she cheated on him that gives him no right to put his hands on her.
Oh boy dont talk about rights dude. Who has the "right" to do anything? Who gives us the "right"? You can make all the laws and rules you want but the cold hard truth is society is held together by fucking strings and duct tape. There is no physical force stopping any man from annihilating a woman in a fight. Only the perceived consequences but I mean...it doesn't actually stop anything on it's own does it. God, who ever or whatever He or She or It or They is/are made everything the way they wanted it
When a behemoth of a man takes a loved one who happens to be a female busts her up, throws her around, threatens to kill her and throws her on a couch with weapons on it, hope you have that same energy.

You're MMA comparison sucks ass as fighters compete against their own gender and people in there weight class. Hardy was 290lbs+ when he beat up a 125lbs or less woman.

Its fucks like you that look pass this shit saying "oh well" yet when it happens to you or your loved one, you would be crying bloody murder.

dude i don't give a shit, stop being such a little pussy like for real lmao

men get beat up every day, so do women. who does the beating doesn't really matter, does it? are you saying you care more about females than males? then you're a cuck, bro, get out

And this is why your sperm are never going to find their way out of a tissue

actually my seed has been deposited in or near the bodies of two fine ass ebony females in my life, bro. you'll prob get to experience that, too, one day

See Dana's most recent interview...

Rachael was consulted and had absolutely no problem with Hardy being on the card.

So fucknuts is incorrect and it will be fun to watch Hardy starch him.

Absolutely.

Rachael Ostovich herself doesn't have a problem with Greg Hardy being on the card, yet an assortment of beta males, cucks, soyboys, whiteknights, and bedwetters are crying about it.

soy-face.jpg

Her opinion doesn't invalidate anyone else's.

And I would slap you in the mouth on sight, but go ahead and call me whatever names you want.

Got proof of him starting the name calling?

Got proof of him choking her?

Look at the pics of his exs throat and her face bruh lol

He was convicted .....and paid off the chick to get out of it later..

Fuck hardy and his supporters

Back