Do liberals REALLY want Trump impeached?

I'm kind of torn. On one hand I want him to stay to further demonstrate the foolishness of electing a political neophyte based on loud campaign rhetoric. And reading about his constant fuckups and hypocrisy is pretty entertaining.

On the other hand, he's an incompetent clown with the personality of a teenage girl and the intellect of a fifth grader, so he's a national embarrassment to anyone with any modicum of intellect. So it's a tough choice.

It's not going to happen. All they have is one fake news conspiracy theory after another. All put out there by the media. All this bullshit isn't coming from elected democrats. They're just following the media's lead. It would be funny if it weren't so disgusting.

Now would be the time for foreign powers to try some shit

NK, russia, syria, china are already doing their thing

canada and mexico are already making trade deals with other nations since trump wants to pull out of nafta..

trump's actions are basically causing a power vacuum due to his lack of leadership.. him blabbing out isareali top secret intelligence is going to make our allies pull back on cooperating with us..

Confidence in this President is soaring

Straight into the ground, creating a mile wide impact crater

bc9.jpg

If you repeat it enough weeks in a row, it might even come true!

Confidence in this President is soaring

Straight into the ground, creating a mile wide impact crater
your opinion is created by the fake media.
you can't question things or simply don't want. maybe because lack of will or unable to do so.
just a casual follower of msm.
your "opinion" is obviously only quoting fake accusations w/out any evidence.
basically another victim of activist "journalism" having an agenda using guys like you.
it's another thing criticizing trump if theres actual evidence of something.

If trump is impeached then Hilary or Obama becomes president.

your opinion is created by the fake media.
you can't question things or simply don't want. maybe because lack of will or unable to do so.
just a casual follower of msm.
your "opinion" is obviously only quoting fake accusations w/out any evidence.
basically another victim of activist "journalism" having an agenda using guys like you.
it's another thing criticizing trump if theres actual evidence of something.
My opinion is created by listening to this administration

I understand Trump has become the personification of everything evil, corrupt and dishonest in the eyes of Democrats and they wish him nothing but the worst, be it impeachment or even death. But I think people forget that if Trump is impeached, Mike Pence becomes president.

So my question is, which of the two is more harmful to quote unquote liberal values? In Pence, you have a guy who believed (or even secretly still believes) in homosexual conversion therapy. Pence is a true blue, Jesus-loving Republican. Are Liberals going to be better off with a Pence presidency? Trump is pretty much a life long democrat, an "opportunity Republican" who changed sides more on a "fuck Obama" tip IMO. Trump has given interviews to the Advocate in the past supporting gay marriage, when it was very unpopular to do so.

I think a lot of younger people believe that if Trump is impeached, they just hand over the presidency to Hillary or Bernie.

I think the theory is that they're pursing this as a RICO case. So basically anyone who had been warned about Flynn and his activities, and ignored those warnings, could potentially be implicated.

This includes Pence and Trump.

While I don't think we will see an impeachment of Trump, I have no problem with VP Pence stepping into the Presidential role. He's better suited to the job than Trump. Where it becomes interesting would be his stance on the key issues that Trump ran on, and that a large portion of the conservative base still consider important issues such as immigration and jobs.

VP Pence could be a much more effective nightmare for the Democratic Liberal Progressive Globalist agendas and concerns.

lol

i guess it depends specifically on what youre talking about. i think that there are elements of ANY president's opposition that would weasel any chance they could to accuse the pres of something that would get him kicked out. so in that sense, there is a conspiracy, just like there was with obama and probably bush before.

the difference between trump and those guys is, trump has given this element SOOOOOOOO much shit to work with. and he might even be guilty.

There you go again trying equate both sides and downplay the extreme and unique nature what is going on currently.

Do you deny that there is a coordinated effort between elements of the intelligence community and deep state at large, almost ALL major media outlets, the democrats, and republican establishment to push mass propaganda filled with leaks, lies, smears, and distortions with the one goal of ruining the Trump presidency and the agenda that he ran on?

And if not...is it your position that a coup attempt of this kidn has happened to previous presidents?

Pence has been an elected politician for the past 17 years. He's been around the block as far as politics is concerned. He knows how to create policy, how to get the policy implemented. It would be easier for house and senete Republicans to rally behind him because his positions are known and not a loose canon.

He is stable as far as politicians are concerned. A lot of his conservative values and thinking are fucked up. So I think him being president would be worse if you're a liberal.

A stable politician is less dangerous than an aspiring politician who's unstable. That's true regardless of party affiliation.

Trump =/= the GOP, not by a long shot. That's why he won.

Where did I imply he was...?

And LOL, yeah, that's why he won. Because he's sooooo anti-GOP. God you're such a fucking hack lol.

There you go again trying equate both sides and downplay the extreme and unique nature what is going on currently.

Do you deny that there is a coordinated effort between elements of the intelligence community and deep state at large, almost ALL major media outlets, the democrats, and republican establishment to push mass propaganda filled with leaks, lies, smears, and distortions with the one goal of ruining the Trump presidency and the agenda that he ran on?

And if not...is it your position that a coup attempt of this kidn has happened to previous presidents?

theres about 5 or 6 people in the wr, myself included, who see things objectively on this issue (of course everyone THINKS themselves objective right?). here's how most of you have reacted:

MI6 and our own intelligence community suggest odd contacts between trump/aides and russians....

trump fans: "this is bs. its a conspiracy to get him out."

trump haters: "see we told you. mfer stole the election and is owned by the russians."

the small minority: "we need a legit investigation. the claims of the MI6 et. al. should not be blindly believed or brushed away."

id actually suspect that trump is innocent of this russian collusion, but as ive mentioned in the wr many times, he and those around him have shot themselves in the foot over and over making themselves look more and more suspicious.

bc9.jpg

If you repeat it enough weeks in a row, it might even come true!

lol this is legit.

even im getting tired of my liberal brethren at this point claiming that trump is on his way out. even IF....IF hes guilty of something, the reps control congress. even if the dems control congress, theyre too spineless to really make moves to out him.

theres about 5 or 6 people in the wr, myself included, who see things objectively on this issue (of course everyone THINKS themselves objective right?). here's how most of you have reacted:

MI6 and our own intelligence community suggest odd contacts between trump/aides and russians....

trump fans: "this is bs. its a conspiracy to get him out."

trump haters: "see we told you. mfer stole the election and is owned by the russians."

the small minority: "we need a legit investigation. the claims of the MI6 et. al. should not be blindly believed or brushed away."

id actually suspect that trump is innocent of this russian collusion, but as ive mentioned in the wr many times, he and those around him have shot themselves in the foot over and over making themselves look more and more suspicious.

You didn't answer my question and you're not being honest. I'm shocked.

And LOL, yeah, that's why he won. Because he's sooooo anti-GOP. God you're such a fucking hack lol.

I'm not really sure why I bother discussing something with someone as defensive as you are. Trump won because of a variety of factors, including the fact that the GOP establishment tried to run an alternative candidate after he won the nomination in order to stop him. He rain against the Dems, the Repubs, and the media, and still won. The fact that it triggers people like you is the cherry on top.

lol this is legit.

even im getting tired of my liberal brethren at this point claiming that trump is on his way out. even IF....IF hes guilty of something, the reps control congress. even if the dems control congress, theyre too spineless to really make moves to out him.

I know how you feel man. You are in a for a long term. I had to a be a conservative through the rise of the tea party. Its tough to be surrounded by blithering retards full of irrational hatred that blinds them to objective reality.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back