Elections Mike Pence Says He Can’t Endorse Trump In ‘Good Conscience’

icemun

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Trump's brief presidency is obviously unprecedented ; but has this happened in US history before where a VP has distanced themselves against a former president?

It seems many close to his political career have ended up in jail or distancing themselves from him.

This may have something to do with his supporters talking about killing Pence though in this circumstance.

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

Is there a single cabinet level official that worked in his administration that will endorse him? Seemed like he might have had Nikki Haley but he might have screwed that up during the primary.

Guess he might still have Ben Carson and Mike Pompeo. Maybe his co-conspirator Mark Meadows if he doesnt snitch before the election.

Is there a single cabinet level official that worked in his administration that will endorse him? Seemed like he might have had Nikki Haley but he might have screwed that up during the primary.

Guess he might still have Ben Carson and Mike Pompeo. Maybe his co-conspirator Mark Meadows if he doesnt snitch before the election.
Trump might not like some of the things Mike has said

Mark Meadows has already flipped on Trump

I think Ben Carson might have been asleep for the past few years, so maybe him..

man these elections are pathetic.
middle aged people fighting like children over ancient senile candidates.
no wonder the youth hate you. and make no mistake - they do.
Yes the youth hate us middle aged folk, but we don’t care because they’re absolutely retarded.

Such is the circle of life.

Trump still has the support of the only advisors he listened too...his airhead daughter, the thieving son in law, and the coke head son....who needs a real cabinet with those winners.

He was the one you guys wanted to lynch and murder because he refused to go along with the coup attempt.

I guess he forgot who he wanted to kill and why.

y'all have time to post on sherdog after an insurrectionist leftist SENATOR just called for mostly peaceful riots over a pro-police bill? get out there and kneel, and those feet ain't gonna wash themselves.

Just about every single person who has worked with Trump over the years and everyone that worked with him in the WH has pretty much said he's unfit in pretty much every measurable way... and there's still tens of millions of people who look past it. And we're talking about super conservative henchmen-like characters who now look at him with disdain and suspicion. Mind blowing... really speaks to the mental illness and self-immolating tribalism that afflicts a huge portion of the US.

Just about every single person who has worked with Trump over the years and everyone that worked with him in the WH has pretty much said he's unfit in pretty much every measurable way... and there's still tens of millions of people who look past it. And we're talking about super conservative henchmen-like characters who now look at him with disdain and suspicion. Mind blowing... really speaks to the mental illness and self-immolating tribalism that afflicts a huge portion of the US.

"They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

He has the racist xenophobe vote, which apparently is still huge in America.

BE1.gif

Damn, how big of an asshole do you have to be when that POS Mike Pence looks down on you?

How fucked up are the republicans? I mean, could that have nominated a candidate with more negative baggage? It's insane what has happened to the GOP.

Damn, how big of an asshole do you have to be when that POS Mike Pence looks down on you?

How fucked up are the republicans? I mean, could that have nominated a candidate with more negative baggage? It's insane what has happened to the GOP.
I think it comes down to a complete lack of trust in non-partisan information sources along with organized misinformation designed to profit off that mistrust.

Back