Elections Mike Pence Says He Can’t Endorse Trump In ‘Good Conscience’

I do agree that Pence not endorsing Trump means nothing, because the MAGA base do not give a dam what Pence thinks.

Pence's non-endorsement may only make a difference to Republicans who picked Haley. Some of these Republicans may be uncertain on whether to vote for Trump, for Biden or neither. To these folks the Pence non-endorsement may matter.

I disagree and think it matters to anyone not in the MAGA cult.

How does any reasonable undecided hear a former VP say "fuck that guy" and not think about it?

How does any reasonable undecided hear a former VP say "fuck that guy" and not think about it?
You used the word "reasonable". Therein is your answer. The MAGA Kult are so brainwashed that his former VP who he egged on to be murdered with his family will go the other way and worship their Messiah even more.

No one is dying on any hll here.. So.... Believe all women.... ?? Even if this skank is just an obvious liar with no real proof? to each their own i guess.

i was told by republicans to trust the courts and respect the jurys decision way back when they were chanting "lock her up" and telling us that nobody is above the law, so that's what i've decided to do.

sorry pumpkin but i'll have to trust the court system and respect the jurys decision. law and order bitch. and i'll have to say, it sure beats championing for a twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing, serial-lying, serial-defaming fraudster and rapist who has cheated on every wife he's ever had, stolen from children with cancer, and has nearly 100 felony charges stacked up against him. that ain't the hill that i am going to die on, and i'll tell you that for free.

but hey, better a rapist than a bad golfer right?

Last edited:
Forgeting the first 3 years of his presidency is not gonna help you. And that last year... Name ONE country that faired really well in 2020.

Edit: other than China
All 4 years of his presidency was abysmal. I could literally write pages detailing exactly why, but here are a few highlights.

—Unlike the 9-10% unemployment rates that Obama inherited from Bush, Trump was the beneficiary of the work Obama and Dems did to turn the economy around. By the time Trump was sworn in, unemployment was 4.7%, and we had seen something like 91 consecutive months of economic expansion. Trump had claimed his amazing tax plan would result in American families getting a $4000 raise, but of course that never happened. He also claimed that once those tax cuts kicked in, we’d pay down the debt like “water.” He claimed he’d eliminate it in 8 years—in 4 years, he added 8 trillion dollars to it. The streak of job creation, inherited from Obama, ended in February 2019– a whole year before the pandemic, when we lost 55K jobs that month.

—After promising he knew “all the best people,” he had the most turnover in his administration of any president in the previous 100 years.
His appointees were wildly unqualified, and unethical: Sec of Ed Betsy DeVos had never been to a public school, never sent her children to one, and couldn’t answer basic questions about public ed issues in her hearings. She got the job because her family are mega-donors. Scott Pruitt had a long history of opposing environmental regulations, and was brought in as head of the EPA (!!). He resigned in disgrace with 12 simultaneous this investigations. against him. Ryan Zinke’s main “accomplishments” as Sec of Interior included opening national monuments for drilling (even to foreign countries), enriching his Whitefish friends with a 300 million dollar contract while US citizens in Puerto Rico suffered, and multiple ethical violations.

—Trump was horrible on minority rights. This includes things like directing the Dept of Ed to no longer respond to complaints of trans students, banning trans persons from serving in the military, filed an amicus brief with SCOTUS saying that LGBTQ persons were not exempt from workplace discrimination, brought in a white nationalist (Stephen Miller) to write his immigration policy, advocating for a nationwide Stop and Frisk Policy, rolled back Fair Housing rules making it more difficult for minorities to own homes…i could go on and on.

—The pandemic. When it happened, Trump had already disbanded the Global Health Security Team that Obama had created to help manage a pandemic situation just like this. He showed no leadership ability whatsoever, instead resorting to his usual trick of screaming “fake news” and “hoax” in the hope that it would just go away (maybe by summer!). COVID testing and vaccine development and distribution was a mess. It’s interesting how many people who criticize the vaccine forget that Trump wanted to overrule the FDA and skip steps in the testing of the vax. Medical journal the Lancet estimated that 40% of US casualties to COVID could have been avoided if Trump had simply enacted common-sense policies. Shameful.

—And of course, his multi-state illegal scheme to disenfranchise millions of voters and hold on to power despite losing at the polls.

There’s still so many things I haven’t touched on, such as his failures at the G20, disastrous pullout in Syria, recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital resulting in needless deaths…
He’s a fucking failure. His presidency was shit.

isn't it strange when the left supports a conservative it's always some establishment hack like mike pence or nikki haley. they never waver on this, it's almost like they're programmed to back the machine.
Don't see any famous leftists supporting either of them. Agreeing with them on SOME things doesn't mean the left supports them. As a Lefty ..my perception is that the left doesn't like either of them. Both have gotten plenty of criticsm from the left. Remember how Haley was criticised for not saying slavery was the cause of the Civil War.

It feels like people are speaking a different language. A lot of posters can't seem to process it in any terms except the political. Like their minds just don't work in the same way as people who think in other terms.

I think it’s more avoiding directly how supporting Trump post-2020 election isn’t really defensible at this point. There’s different ways they can bend certain points but they can’t really get around Trump wanted Pence to overturn the election. If you can’t get around that, just laugh at how less popular Pence is. MAGA doesn’t work on principles, it’s just illiberal populism and enough people hoping if they band together in being wrong, it will somehow be acceptable.

They don’t want to confront that. It’s easier to double down supporting trump and then validate their views are okay because there is support for trump. It’s circular thinking. Very unfortunate he’s managed to keep control of the party to still be its nominee but it is what it is at this point. His supporters no longer deserve kid gloves of ‘we just aren’t understanding where the angst it coming from’ and simply need to be told they are wrong. I don’t know how the general will play out but if it goes anything like the elections post-2020 for MAGA candidates, there might be some healing in the GOP. Not hopeful though.

Last edited:
i was told by republicans to trust the courts and respect the jurys decision way back when they were chanting "lock her up"
That was not much more than a slogan/campaign chant. Did the republicans go through with it? If the did please post the video with her in court.
and telling us that nobody is above the law, so that's what i've decided to do.
Yeah but this is all a bunch of BS. Some skank all the sudden comes out after decades and pulls this shit?? ridiculous.
sorry pumpkin but i'll have to trust the court system and respect the jurys decision. law and order bitch. and i'll have to say, it sure beats championing for a twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing, serial-lying, serial-defaming fraudster and rapist who has cheated on every wife he's ever had, stolen from children with cancer, and has nearly 100 felony charges stacked up against him. that ain't the hill that i am going to die on, and i'll tell you that for free.

but hey, better a rapist than a bad golfer right?
aaannnd you just go in to TDS mode... Can't reply to any of that. I recommend some kind of medication. Or MORE of what you are already taking.

All 4 years of his presidency was abysmal. I could literally write pages detailing exactly why, but here are a few highlights.

—Unlike the 9-10% unemployment rates that Obama inherited from Bush, Trump was the beneficiary of the work Obama and Dems did to turn the economy around. By the time Trump was sworn in, unemployment was 4.7%, and we had seen something like 91 consecutive months of economic expansion. Trump had claimed his amazing tax plan would result in American families getting a $4000 raise, but of course that never happened. He also claimed that once those tax cuts kicked in, we’d pay down the debt like “water.” He claimed he’d eliminate it in 8 years—in 4 years, he added 8 trillion dollars to it. The streak of job creation, inherited from Obama, ended in February 2019– a whole year before the pandemic, when we lost 55K jobs that month.

—After promising he knew “all the best people,” he had the most turnover in his administration of any president in the previous 100 years.
His appointees were wildly unqualified, and unethical: Sec of Ed Betsy DeVos had never been to a public school, never sent her children to one, and couldn’t answer basic questions about public ed issues in her hearings. She got the job because her family are mega-donors. Scott Pruitt had a long history of opposing environmental regulations, and was brought in as head of the EPA (!!). He resigned in disgrace with 12 simultaneous this investigations. against him. Ryan Zinke’s main “accomplishments” as Sec of Interior included opening national monuments for drilling (even to foreign countries), enriching his Whitefish friends with a 300 million dollar contract while US citizens in Puerto Rico suffered, and multiple ethical violations.

—Trump was horrible on minority rights. This includes things like directing the Dept of Ed to no longer respond to complaints of trans students, banning trans persons from serving in the military, filed an amicus brief with SCOTUS saying that LGBTQ persons were not exempt from workplace discrimination, brought in a white nationalist (Stephen Miller) to write his immigration policy, advocating for a nationwide Stop and Frisk Policy, rolled back Fair Housing rules making it more difficult for minorities to own homes…i could go on and on.

—The pandemic. When it happened, Trump had already disbanded the Global Health Security Team that Obama had created to help manage a pandemic situation just like this. He showed no leadership ability whatsoever, instead resorting to his usual trick of screaming “fake news” and “hoax” in the hope that it would just go away (maybe by summer!). COVID testing and vaccine development and distribution was a mess. It’s interesting how many people who criticize the vaccine forget that Trump wanted to overrule the FDA and skip steps in the testing of the vax. Medical journal the Lancet estimated that 40% of US casualties to COVID could have been avoided if Trump had simply enacted common-sense policies. Shameful.

—And of course, his multi-state illegal scheme to disenfranchise millions of voters and hold on to power despite losing at the polls.

There’s still so many things I haven’t touched on, such as his failures at the G20, disastrous pullout in Syria, recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital resulting in needless deaths…
He’s a fucking failure. His presidency was shit.
I don't have time to sift through that ball of TDS. The moment I saw shit that was refuted by MANY others I stopped reading.

That was not much more than a slogan/campaign chant. Did the republicans go through with it? If the did please post the video with her in court.

Yeah but this is all a bunch of BS. Some skank all the sudden comes out after decades and pulls this shit?? ridiculous.

aaannnd you just go in to TDS mode... Can't reply to any of that. I recommend some kind of medication. Or MORE of what you are already taking.

the lengths we go through to simp for fraudsters and rapists who steal from children with cancer. sure glad i havent reduced myself to that just to try to own a lib or two. how sad.

yeah just keep on stamping your feet and screaming TDS at the sky. you're special.

Last edited:
I don't have time to sift through that ball of TDS. The moment I saw shit that was refuted by MANY others I stopped reading.
It could be read in 60 seconds. You have the time, you’d just rather remain ignorant. FFS, just a couple pages back you thought Ruby Freeman played for UCLA.

You don’t know shit about any of this, and you don’t want to know. You just want to keep believing what you believe.

It could be read in 60 seconds. You have the time, you’d just rather remain ignorant. FFS, just a couple pages back you thought Ruby Freeman played for UCLA.

You don’t know shit about any of this, and you don’t want to know. You just want to keep believing what you believe.
"What a TDS goof, why do you even hate Trump?"

*proceeds to explain at length*

"Ugh, I don't have time for this"

<mma3>

Do you think it's a little weird that even Pence now has TDS?
I already said a long time ago that I had no problem with Pence. He got caught between a rock and a hard place. Very much puzzled me how/why he thought he had a chance at.... ANYTHING in 2024 though.

the lengths we go through to simp for fraudsters and rapists
Your opinion and take means nothing to me or anyone.
who steal from children with cancer.
Never heard this
sure glad i havent reduced myself to that just to try to own a lib or two. how sad.

yeah just keep on stamping your feet and screaming TDS at the sky. you're special.
You proved many eons ago that insults from you should simply be ignored.

It could be read in 60 seconds. You have the time, you’d just rather remain ignorant.
Never said I "couldn't" read it. It was just obvious crap that has already been refuted.
FFS, just a couple pages back you thought Ruby Freeman played for UCLA.
And????????
Thats a big ball of YOUR OPINION missy.

Your opinion and take means nothing to me or anyone.

Never heard this

You proved many eons ago that insults from you should simply be ignored.

that's not just my opinion. go cry to the courts about it. they are the ones who found zesto molesto liable for fraud, sexual assault, and defamation. he is now a legally defined fraudster and rapist. facts are not subject to your feelings pumpkin.

imagine reducing yourself to championing for rapists and fraudsters just to try to own a lib or two. your opinion is highly respected. now you go run along and find that election fraud fairy.

that's not just my opinion. go cry to the courts about it. they are the ones who found zesto molesto liable for fraud, sexual assault, and defamation. he is now a legally defined fraudster and rapist. facts are not subject to your feelings pumpkin.

imagine reducing yourself to championing for rapists and fraudsters just to try to own a lib or two. your opinion is highly respected. now you go run along and find that election fraud fairy.
Listen Dubs McYellow....

The video of ANY of that happening. Good luck posting it. Some skank decides NOW that she wants a pay day decades later and comes out with this nonsense? Excuuuuuuse me if people tend to NOT believe that bullshit.

And more insults from a faceless anonymous keyboarder? oohh nooo... what... ever shall I do?

I already said a long time ago that I had no problem with Pence. He got caught between a rock and a hard place. Very much puzzled me how/why he thought he had a chance at.... ANYTHING in 2024 though.
He clearly didn’t and I’m pretty sure he knew that. That campaign was him trying to “protect his legacy” in what he did on Jan 6th (his ceremonial job) as he’s probably worried he’ll be seen unfavorably over time (at least with the party). He was unbearable during debates, doing these long monologues with unnecessary pauses that didn’t answer the question but clearly tried addressing that subject.

The video of ANY of that happening. Good luck posting it. Some skank decides NOW that she wants a pay day decades later and comes out with this nonsense? Excuuuuuuse me if people tend to NOT believe that bullshit.

And more insults from a faceless anonymous keyboarder? oohh nooo... what... ever shall I do?

jury believed it. the judge called him a rapist and zesto molesto didn't do shit about it. it's no surprise why molestini cheetolini went down on the congressional record as a "Pussy Ass Bitch". the mandarin molester was terrified of having to show up to court and having to confront his rape victim and testify under oath, so bitch boy up and fled the country. but hey, it's better to be known as a rapist than a bad golfer right?

Back