Elections Mike Pence Says He Can’t Endorse Trump In ‘Good Conscience’

"TRUST THE EXPERTS"....while they destroyed citizens for 2+ years

strange rationalization there, siver.

That doesn't make sense as a response. I said they weren't experts in that scenario.

I said nobody was.

isn't it strange when the left supports a conservative it's always some establishment hack like mike pence or nikki haley. they never waver on this, it's almost like they're programmed to back the machine.
What I think is strange is that no one seems to be able to explain when Pence became part of the “establishment machine.” Trump chose him to be VP; why is your Daddy Dear Leader choosing some establishment swamp creature as his second in command, to be a heartbeat away from the presidency?

What I think is strange is that no one seems to be able to explain when Pence became part of the “establishment machine.” Trump chose him to be VP; why is your Daddy Dear Leader choosing some establishment swamp creature as his second in command, to be a heartbeat away from the presidency?

trump made some awful decisions as to who he surrounded himself with, especially as he was a tv show host with zero political experience.

is this 2016 all over again? he was in office for 4 years...
And it was an unmitigated disaster. His presidency was a trainwreck. The only possible positive thing one can point to is that he didn’t totally tank the strong and robust economy that we built and he inherited.

And it was an unmitigated disaster. His presidency was a trainwreck. The only possible positive thing one can point to is that he didn’t totally tank the strong and robust economy that we built and he inherited.

he lost 2.5 years to a democrat hoax and his last year was marred by the china-virus and a burn, loot, and murder orgy. what are you outraged by, it was a trainwreck caused by democrats.

The only possible positive thing one can point to is that he didn’t totally tank the strong and robust economy that we built and he inherited.

don't worry, dems destroying the economy and in case he wins they'll blame it him in for the next 4 years. "see? donny caused this".

he lost 2.5 years to a democrat hoax and his last year was marred by the china-virus and a burn, loot, and murder orgy. what are you outraged by, it was a trainwreck caused by democrats.
Lol, he had a trifecta for two entire years and barely did anything except fill up the swamp and lower corporate taxes from 35 percent to 21 percent

"credible experts"...yeesh...how'd those experts do during covid?

y'all lefties seem to love endless wars, big business, and being kept busy with the fakenews machine.
If liberals love big business then why did trump defund the cfpb while in office ?

trump made some awful decisions as to who he surrounded himself with, especially as he was a tv show host with zero political experience.
Noooooooooo, he clearly drained the swamp, only the best people!!! Never makes mistakes and if he does, he meant to!!

don't worry, dems destroying the economy and in case he wins they'll blame it him in for the next 4 years. "see? donny caused this".

(Wolf’s wrong about Jimmy Carter, when compared to republicans btw)

And it was an unmitigated disaster. His presidency was a trainwreck.
And yet, you guys are totally oblivious to Biden's shit-tier term, that has him sitting at an even lower approval rating than Trump at this time. But you know, he's not Trump(that guy who's more popular than Biden right now), so it'll all work out for ya in the end. Just keep repeating "He's not Trump. He's not Trump", and it'll all be good. That second term is guaranteed, baby! He's not Trump!

LOL.

i believe he might have been trying to suggest that we've now reduced ourselves to becoming a rapist apologist just to own the libs. not quite the hill that i would want to die on but to each their own i guess.
No one is dying on any hill here.. So.... Believe all women.... ?? Even if this skank is just an obvious liar with no real proof? to each their own i guess.

Last edited:
Forgeting the first 3 years of his presidency is not gonna help you. And that last year... Name ONE country that faired really well in 2020.

Edit: other than China

Back