1. Rising Heavyweight prospect & LFA Heavyweight title challenger, Jared "The Mountain" Vanderaa stops by TODAY at 7:00 PM EST for a LIVE Q&A before he takes on Richard Odoms next Friday at LFA 15. Check it out: here.
    Dismiss Notice

Do liberals REALLY want Trump impeached?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by DannyNL, May 18, 2017.

1. DannyNL The King is BACK, baby!

DannyNL
    I understand Trump has become the personification of everything evil, corrupt and dishonest in the eyes of Democrats and they wish him nothing but the worst, be it impeachment or even death. But I think people forget that if Trump is impeached, Mike Pence becomes president.

So my question is, which of the two is more harmful to quote unquote liberal values? In Pence, you have a guy who believed (or even secretly still believes) in homosexual conversion therapy. Pence is a true blue, Jesus-loving Republican. Are Liberals going to be better off with a Pence presidency? Trump is pretty much a life long democrat, an "opportunity Republican" who changed sides more on a "fuck Obama" tip IMO. Trump has given interviews to the Advocate in the past supporting gay marriage, when it was very unpopular to do so.

I think a lot of younger people believe that if Trump is impeached, they just hand over the presidency to Hillary or Bernie.

2. Overpressure Steel Belt

Overpressure
    I sure hope not. Pence would be even more of a disaster.

3. Sir GymTanLaundry Purple Belt

Sir GymTanLaundry
    I think we have to play the long game as a country. Sure, if Trump did some shit that gets him impeached, then so be it.

But I'm more concerned about the erosion of US influence around the world and the institutions that reside here in the US.

4. Prex32 Brown Belt

Prex32
    if you want the best for your country, investigate the leaks and leakers, not some made up bullshit about trump.
    stop being dumb.

shady313, Fugazy, BEATINGu and 5 others like this.
  5. CargoKing Insert Costume Total Here.

CargoKing
    No. Most liberals, and anyone else who cares about this country, just want this entire historical shitstain wiped from our nation's history. But they'll settle for impeachment and going after Pence.

Me personally, I'd prefer he's forced to stay for 4 years until he's destroyed the GOP completely.

jimmas99 likes this.
  6. Overpressure Steel Belt

Overpressure
    Our leader seems to be rather dimwittedly creating his own problems.

7. Overpressure Steel Belt

Overpressure
  8. JonnyRingo84 Gold Belt

JonnyRingo84
    i dont.

i thnk it would spawn tons of conspiracy theories and make the fringe right just as bad as the fringe left has been lately. allow him to dig his own grave instead.

Undying Poster and JDragon like this.
  9. Ichibanner Green Belt

Ichibanner
    Who knows. A lot of them simply want to be proven correct in their opinion that the guy sucks and shouldn't be President. Others sincerely believe that he will undo everything they believe in like Abortion, Gay Marriage, Open Immigration, "Free" Healthcare, etc. It happens with every President and among every political group or such.

Dalarna3 and Overpressure like this.
  10. TheComebackKid Titanium Belt

TheComebackKid
    Do you deny that there is a conspiracy in play to ruin and force President Trump out of office?

11. AznTrojan Silver Belt

AznTrojan
    i vote republican on the majority of non-social issues and coudn't vote for the current lame duck in chief.. i'd be happy with tax reform and a president pence.. the wall and the shitty healthcare reform bills coming from the right are retarded as fuck..

the current shit stain can't even get out of his own way.. i'm genuinely concerned if there was actually a major external crisis since i don't believe trump is stable enough to handle anything complicated

12. JonnyRingo84 Gold Belt

JonnyRingo84
    lol

i guess it depends specifically on what youre talking about. i think that there are elements of ANY president's opposition that would weasel any chance they could to accuse the pres of something that would get him kicked out. so in that sense, there is a conspiracy, just like there was with obama and probably bush before.

the difference between trump and those guys is, trump has given this element SOOOOOOOO much shit to work with. and he might even be guilty.

Dalarna3, jimmas99, BADodd06 and 2 others like this.
  13. Sir GymTanLaundry Purple Belt

Sir GymTanLaundry
    Pence has been an elected politician for the past 17 years. He's been around the block as far as politics is concerned. He knows how to create policy, how to get the policy implemented. It would be easier for house and senete Republicans to rally behind him because his positions are known and not a loose canon.

He is stable as far as politicians are concerned. A lot of his conservative values and thinking are fucked up. So I think him being president would be worse if you're a liberal.

Sexy likes this.
  14. Space Making the WR Great Again

Space
    Trump =/= the GOP, not by a long shot. That's why he won.

15. klnOmega Black Belt

klnOmega
    No. But the swamp does. Most liberals don't like Trump, but realize they are stuck with him. Remember that the media and paid protestors/agitators are not reflective of the average liberal.

16. klnOmega Black Belt

klnOmega
    Such as? The only actual scandal I can recall is the botched Yemen raid, and no one even remembers that any more. Literally every other "HE'S FINISHED THIS TIME!" moment has been fake news.

mike sherry likes this.
  17. Overpressure Steel Belt

Overpressure
    Now would be the time for foreign powers to try some shit

18. Overpressure Steel Belt

Overpressure
    He's certainly deep into some bumblefuck shit now, isn't he?

19. TheTimeIsNotNow Brown Belt

TheTimeIsNotNow
    I don't realy think its a conspiracy to get Trump out of office. The left hate him. I don't think the right actively want him out but if he goes then they get their boot licking bible basher in office who they'd probably prefer. Regarding Ichibanner..

I don't see Trump trying to undo gay marriage etc but you can bet for sure that Pence will. It does seem incredibly short sighted, but if Trump has committed an impeachable offence then so be it. At best it looks like hes borderline.

Overpressure likes this.
  20. klnOmega Black Belt

klnOmega
    No. Like with the last 900 fake news stories, this one is already dying before the week ends. We've had 5 months straight of

Monday: MSM: ITS HAPPENING TRUMP IS FINISHED
    Tuesday: Trump: Its fake news
    Wednesday: MSM: IMPEACHMENT TALKS ARE HAPPENING! ITS ALLLL OVER
    Thursday: Trump: I'm heading to Mar-a-lago to play some golf. Peace fuckers.
    Friday: MSM: Ok, its no longer happening anymore. But we'll be back on Monday with more """news""" to break