Cyborg gets a lot of s---, but...

this myth about the lifelong benefits of peds is something that... "only a shertard".

it's not that in 2018 we don't have the Net and we cannot witness with our own eyes the thousands of graphic examples of people who literally morph themselves in another being after quitting with steroids.

the same people must to think that Armstreong has high oxygenated bloodcells for life.
Funny you should say that

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24730151

Didnt she punch magana, not that I blame her, but hardly the actions of someone who is ‘chill’

To be fair, the article says: "I don't have the data to back that up. It would be my speculation yes"
I think that was when saying it lasted ten years as obviously a 10 year study of this kind would be very hard to organise.
‘"It is rare to have data that clear cut, I was pretty satisfied with that," Prof Kristian Gundersen, from the University of Oslo’

I will take the belief of a prof.of physiology based on years of study and experience etc with no vested interest, over someone showing me two pictures of vitor as ‘proof’.

I think that was when saying it lasted ten years as obviously a 10 year study of this kind would be very hard to organise.
‘"It is rare to have data that clear cut, I was pretty satisfied with that," Prof Kristian Gundersen, from the University of Oslo’

I will take the belief of a prof.of physiology based on years of study and experience etc with no vested interest, over someone showing me two pictures of vitor as ‘proof’.

Well, I'll take his words over some random sherdogger, too. That doesn't mean, however, that he couldn't be wrong, especially when he specifically points out that he actually doesn't know the longterm effects (longterm as in more than a couple of years).

Well, I'll take his words over some random sherdogger, too. That doesn't mean, however, that he couldn't be wrong, especially when he specifically points out that he actually doesn't know the longterm effects (longterm as in more than a couple of years).
You are right, he could be wrong but based on what he says the evidence available points to it being right and in this example of cyborg being a proven cheat and still looking like she is kept the ill gotten gains we can surmise that she is still reaping the benefits of her previous(maybe ongoing) steroid use.

She used peds when everybody did. She got stronger. She got ugly. Now shes doesnt use any more, so no additional strenght, just the ugly part. She tested clean like 30+ times. You retards should get over this.
Wmma GOAT

I think her nice-girl-persona is more an act than anything. If she was a decent person she wouldnt have abused PEDs to the level she has and wouldnt be willing to lie about her weighins like she did back in strikeforce. Yeah this is old stuff and she tested clean for some time now but imo its actions like this that show someones true character and lack of morals. Same for pvz when she was lying about the charity thing. I dont care too much about fighters private stuff but imo stuff like this just sticks with people. But I guess there are different ways to look at this.

Last edited:
You think that was all she used?

Don't know for sure, do you? Back when she popped it was still the wild west of mma, we could speculate that everyone was possibly doing something, boys and girls alike. What we know now is that many fighters, her included, have not failed any tests since the strict testing has come into play.

You are right, he could be wrong but based on what he says the evidence available points to it being right and in this example of cyborg being a proven cheat and still looking like she is kept the ill gotten gains we can surmise that she is still reaping the benefits of her previous(maybe ongoing) steroid use.

Then what do you want, ban everyone for life, who's been caught?

LMAO at the same sorry ass losers in here "bu but Roids"

USADA says she's clean while Ronda/Cat/Holly have looked like shit since USADA has come into play.

Cyborg clean and still WMMA Goat confirmed. Deal with it. <DCrying>

Explain why Vitor Belfort isn't continually reaping the rewards of all his years of abusing steroids? Not just during his TRT period, but way back from 1997....when most to all UFC fighters were on something....he was probably juiced to the gills, up to 2006 when he was caught (9 years). But he probably still didn't stop cheating because 2006 was way before USADA (2015)....like 9 more years = 18+ YEARS of 'ROIDING.
Untitled-1-325.jpg

If you think that these substances lasts forever and significantly, even after stopping....then Vitor should be a damn wrecking machine and in the TOP 5 right now and for the last 10 years at least. NO.....Cybro just trains all fucking day, for years....nonstop....no husband, no kids...her questionable boyfriend with a broken dick, etc.

Men also produces at least 16 TIMES more testosterone than women. It diminishes as both age. Even if Vitor is older than Cyborg, he's still producing more testosterone and she's producing 8x more estrogen. Yet look how damn flabby Vitor is.

The UFC pays USADA $50,000 to $100,000 testing, sometimes each fighter for EACH FIGHT, including by surprise. You have something better than this, other than by looking at some hulking woman that scares you, dumbass?

props good post with substance, the only difference is man vs woman. but yep a very good post, props!

She's a good person who made some foolish decisions in the past.

She works hard, does good, and carries herself as a martial artist.

She has no peers - outside of father time - in her division.

Cyborg probably isn't a bad person, the hate is largely due to being overrated for can crushing. Yes she has some good wins and her resume is probably top 5 in WMMA but people act like she is a clear #1 due to performances against opponents who had no business fighting her.

Them 'top' girls are running, can't get a W on them if they don't sign to fight.

<Y2JSmirk>

But if you know wtf you are looking at then you clearly see who is Nr 1.

<seedat>

But if you know wtf you are looking at then you clearly see who is Nr 1.
Of course just like when people thought Holly was revolutionizing WMMA, that Conor was revolutionizing MMMA, that Wonderboy was vastly better than Woodley or Thatch was the future of WW etc because their style visually appealed to them...

Aesthetics are not real fighting, you're the best only if you prove it. Cyborg does have a pretty good resume but Nunes' is 2X better, so was Ronda's :D

Last edited:
Back