Cyborg gets a lot of s---, but...

The only 2 champs that were ever very appealing to the general population were Gina Carano and Ronda.

Even Amanda comes off badly.
I feel like Rose comes off pretty good with the general public. Just my opinion.

She abused steroids beyond belief. She probably is a nice person but you can't expect ppl to love her when she is a clear cut cheat.
If every other chick in wmma was juicing then maybe it isnt such an issue. The girls she fights are severely disadvantaged by her previous cheating

dumbass.

Good input spastic

Explain why Vitor Belfort isn't continually reaping the rewards of all his years of abusing steroids? Not just during his TRT period, but way back from 1997....when most to all UFC fighters were on something....he was probably juiced to the gills, up to 2006 when he was caught (9 years). But he probably still didn't stop cheating because 2006 was way before USADA (2015)....like 9 more years = 18+ YEARS of 'ROIDING.
Untitled-1-325.jpg

If you think that these substances lasts forever and significantly, even after stopping....then Vitor should be a damn wrecking machine and in the TOP 5 right now and for the last 10 years at least. NO.....Cybro just trains all fucking day, for years....nonstop....no husband, no kids...her questionable boyfriend with a broken dick, etc.

Men also produces at least 16 TIMES more testosterone than women. It diminishes as both age. Even if Vitor is older than Cyborg, he's still producing more testosterone and she's producing 8x more estrogen. Yet look how damn flabby Vitor is.

The UFC pays USADA $50,000 to $100,000 testing, sometimes each fighter for EACH FIGHT, including by surprise. You have something better than this, other than by looking at some hulking woman that scares you, dumbass?

Last edited:
Post usada they never tested positive while still competing. Never tested positive before either. ronda competed in the Olympics and was probably tested to a high standard and holly was a pro boxer who probably had numerous negative tests ... whats your point

I’m speaking to their dramatic drop off post USADA. Perhaps they cleaned up when USADA arrived. Maybe they were always clean. Very coincidental to say the least if they were. One does not simply just turn to dogshit the second USADA shows up.

Explain why Vitor Belfort isn't continually reaping the rewards of all his years of abusing steroids? Not just during his TRT period, but way back from 1997....when most to all UFC fighters were on something....he was probably juiced to the gills, up to 2006 when he was caught (9 years). But he probably still didn't stop cheating because 2006 was way before USADA (2015)....like 9 more years = 18+ YEARS of 'ROIDING.
Untitled-1-325.jpg

If you think that these substances lasts forever and significantly, even after stopping....then Vitor should be a damn wrecking machine and in the TOP 5 right now and for the last 10 years at least. NO.....Cybro just trains all fucking day, for years....nonstop....no husband, no kids...her questionable boyfriend with a broken dick, etc.

They spend like $50,000 to $100,000 testing each fighters, including by surprise. You have something better than this, other than by looking at some hulking woman that scares you, dumbass?
So you say her facial features have changed, voice changed, biggest frame by a country mile in the division, hits like a guy, has the strength of a guy because she trains hard. Someone better tell the other girls to start training

So you say her facial features have changed, voice changed, biggest frame by a country mile in the division, hits like a guy, has the strength of a guy because she trains hard. Someone better tell the other girls to start training

You don't know what you're talking about. It's a known fact that HGH causes permanent deep voices in women as well as the permanent, manly facial changes, big head, etc. https://www.quora.com/If-a-women-ge...-option-if-she-doesn’t-want-a-masculine-voice

Who told you that she hits harder than a man. Maybe much harder than you, but not harder than a 145 lb male UFC fighter. A UFC male fighter would destroy a female UFC fighter 145 vs 145. Hell, Mighty Mouse would probably starch Cyborg pretty easily.

And notice how you can't answer WHY VITOR BELFORT is so FLABBY if the effects of steroids significantly lasts forever? Men produces 16x more testosterone then women, naturally.....even factoring in age and diminishing returns, he's still producing more. Why is Vitor flabby, quit dodging?

I wonder if it has anything to do with roiding to the gills to fight undersized girls, and continually calling out those much smaller girls.

Nah that couldn't be it

Last edited:
I wonder if it has anything with roiding to the gills to fight undersized girls, and continually calling out those much smaller girls.

Nah that couldn't be it

She's more of a bully....by continually lifting to build & keep muscle mass to have a size advantage over other girls. But she's not cheating through PED's, unless you know something more than a USADA $40,000 per fighter per fight, test. Well do you? Tell us what is it?

You don't know what you're talking about. It's a known fact that HGH causes permanent deep voices in women as well as the permanent, manly facial changes, big head, etc. https://www.quora.com/If-a-women-gets-a-deeper-voice-from-past-steroid-abuse-is-surgery-the-only-option-if-she-doesn’t-want-a-masculine-voice

Who told you that she hits harder than a man. Maybe much harder than you, but not harder than a 145 lb male UFC fighter. A UFC male fighter would destroy a female UFC fighter 145 vs 145. Hell, Mighty Mouse would probably starch Cyborg pretty easily.

And notice how you can't answer WHY VITOR BELFORT is so FLABBY if the effects of steroids significantly lasts forever? Men produces 16x more testosterone then women, naturally.....even factoring in age and diminishing returns, he's still producing more. Why is Vitor flabby, quit dodging?
I cant believe im having a discussion about whether someone who has taken performancing enhancing drugs has an advantage.
And you think that Vitor went flabby because the gear wore off????
The guy clearly wasnt training hard. Got beat up in plenty of fights with some bad knockouts. Maybe his family life like you said cyborg doesn't have has taken more of his time then just train hard like your girl.
Plenty of factors why Vitor is flabby but to say 'oh look he's off the gear thats why'. Laughable.
Plenty of bodybuilders get juiced and come off it without going flabby. Sure they might not keep all the gains but they obviously have gained a massive advantage over a natural bodybuilder.
Hopefully that clears up the question I'm dodging?

She's more of a bully....by continually lifting to build & keep muscle mass to have a size advantage over other girls. But she's not cheating through PED's, unless your dumbass knows something more than a USADA $40,000 per fighter per fight, test. Well do you? Tell us what is it.
As others have posted, testosterone has a radically different effect on women then men. Since women are not meant to produce a lot of test naturally. So she roided until she turned from am average looking girl into Female Wand.

Then worked out like mad to retain as much muscle as possible. Most likely while throwing in the odd cycle here and there.

She's needed a suspiciously long turnaround to be able to make 145. More than once.

We've all seen the before and after pics, to see how radically her bone structure, jaw, and musculature has changed.

Once you accept that the majority of the roster and her opponents are also likely cheating it begins to feel like sour grapes from others...
Agree Cyborg seems down to earth and honest.

Last edited:
She's more of a bully....by continually lifting to build & keep muscle mass to have a size advantage over other girls. But she's not cheating through PED's, unless you know something more than a USADA $40,000 per fighter per fight, test. Well do you? Tell us what is it?
Haha. And you say i have no idea. Where did the size come fromcyborg.jpgits coz she lifts bro.....
You idiot

I cant believe im having a discussion about whether someone who has taken performancing enhancing drugs has an advantage.
And you think that Vitor went flabby because the gear wore off????
The guy clearly wasnt training hard. Got beat up in plenty of fights with some bad knockouts.

You don't know shit. Why isn't Vitor reaping these same benefits of PED's after being caught and stopping PEDs? Vitor fought more than Cyborg and had high level fights that were much more grueling than Cyborg's can crushing. You think he didn't train hard? This is so fucking stupid.

Maybe his family life like you said cyborg doesn't have has taken more of his time then just train hard like your girl.

But he has more going for him with PED's. He abused much longer, since 1997 or earlier. He's also a man who produces much more testosterones naturally. And he was on TRT for a while after being caught the 1st time....until they banned TRT.

Plenty of factors why Vitor is flabby but to say 'oh look he's off the gear thats why'. Laughable.
Plenty of bodybuilders get juiced and come off it without going flabby. Sure they might not keep all the gains but they obviously have gained a massive advantage over a natural bodybuilder.
Hopefully that clears up the question I'm dodging?

But Vitor fought more than Cyborg in the last 10 years, and has been on more PED's for longer....and a man with more testosterones.....if PED's lasts so long, then he shouldn't be this flabby. The picture above of him being flabby is DURING A FIGHT WEIGH-IN....do you even understand that this was him in tip-top shape, after a full fight camp and dehydrated to the max?

Notice how you gave up on the deep voice argument now....did I educate you on the irreversible effects of HGH?

As others have posted, testosterone has a radically different effect on women then men. Since women are not meant to produce a lot of test naturally. So she roided until she turned from am average looking girl into Female Wand.

You're dumb like the other guy. HGH side effects are irreversible with the deep voice and Wand look....but if it lasts forever in terms of significant gains, then Vitor should be a fucking monster, especially being a man producing 16x more testosterone than women......not flabby. Why is Vitor flabby, tell me. You think Vitor don't train for a fight, that's why he went to weigh-ins looking like that picture? That's his fucking weigh-in pic.

Then worked out like mad to retain as much muscle as possible. Most likely while throwing in the odd cycle here and there.

Now you're saying that she can beat USADA's $40,000 a pop, tests that are by surprise? So what's your proof? What are you credentials?

She's needed a suspiciously long turnaround to be able to make 145. More than once.

We've all seen the before and after pics, to see how radically her bone structure, jaw, and musculature has changed.

I already told you that HGH causes irreversible changes in abusers' facial features. What part of this do you not understand?

Haha. And you say i have no idea. Where did the size come fromView attachment 383979its coz she lifts bro.....
You idiot

You think women can't body build you retard?

I already explained this to you about the irreversible effects of HGH you stupid idiot.

Why do you keep dodging about Vitor, who abused PED's even longer? Why is he flabby then?

You don't know shit. Why isn't Vitor reaping these same benefits of PED's after being caught and stopping PEDs? Vitor fought more than Cyborg and had high level fights that were much more grueling than Cyborg's can crushing. You think he didn't train hard? This is so fucking stupid.

But he has more going for him with PED's. He abused much longer, since 1997 or earlier. He's also a man who produces much more testosterones naturally. And he was on TRT for a while after being caught the 1st time....until they banned TRT.

But Vitor fought more than Cyborg in the last 10 years, and has been on more PED's for longer....and a man with more testosterones.....if PED's lasts so long, then he shouldn't be this flabby. The picture above of him being flabby is DURING A FIGHT WEIGH-IN....do you even understand that this was him in tip-top shape, after a full fight camp and dehydrated to the max?

Notice how you gave up on the deep voice argument now....did I educate you on the irreversible effects of HGH?

What are you on. I dont care if shes clean now or not. She has a major advantage from juicing and you pointing out the irreversible effects of HGH just confirms that she definitely cheated. You also commented to someone that she bullies fighters with her sheer mass and strength also confirm that her biggest asset comes from the rewards of juicing.
Shes a cheat. You might hate it and say 'but she lifts bro'. Doesn't change that she's a cheat

What are you on. I dont care if shes clean now or not. She has a major advantage from juicing and you pointing out the irreversible effects of HGH just confirms that she definitely cheated. You also commented to someone that she bullies fighters with her sheer mass and strength also confirm that her biggest asset comes from the rewards of juicing.
Shes a cheat. You might hate it and say 'but she lifts bro'. Doesn't change that she's a cheat

Then why is Vitor flabby from so many more years of juicing AND being a man with much more testosterone production, naturally? Why isn't the juicing of the past helping him, especially when he fought more regularly than her? You don't know shit.

Back