Cyborg gets a lot of s---, but...

Of course just like when people thought Holly was revolutionizing WMMA, that Conor was revolutionizing MMMA, that Wonderboy was vastly better than Woodley or Thatch was the future of WW etc because their style visually appealed to them...

Aesthetics are not real fighting, you're the best only if you prove it. Cyborg does have a pretty good resume but Nunes' is 2X better, so was Ronda's :D

Yet if they fight Borg they lose, let's see Nunes sign for that fight.. let's see her better resume ass sign.

Conor did revolutionize MMA in a way.

W-Boy had to move his damn hands a tad and they couldn't have rob his silly behind.

Thatch, never was on his hype train didn't see nothing special, just physicality.

Yet if they fight Borg they lose, let's see Nunes sign for that fight.. let's see her better resume ass sign.
If you go by that logic you can claim anyone who has few losses and limited fights against top competition to be the best. MVP is the P4P GOAT, actually, it's between him and Zabit lol.

She's a good person who made some foolish decisions in the past.

She works hard, does good, and carries herself as a martial artist.

She has no peers - outside of father time - in her division.

It was also the culture back then, especially in Brazil, where that's just everywhere. I know women who trains like beasts and taking steroids to recover & repair. And this one Brazilian, doesn't even fight. Just an addicted gym rat who power lifts, goes to the gym twice a day, etc. She has all sorts of injuries and the steroids makes a big difference in recovery.

It would have been nuts to not take anything back in the early MMA days while most everyone else were. Many just didn't get caught from those 1-800-Drug-Test that were used to screen Walmart applicants for $90.

If you go by that logic you can claim anyone who has few losses and limited fights against top competition to be the best. MVP is the P4P GOAT, actually, it's between him and Zabit lol.

Wanna bet on Nunes vs Borg if/when they fight ? :D

It was also the culture back then, especially in Brazil, where that's just everywhere. I know women who trains like beasts and taking steroids to recover & repair. And this one Brazilian, doesn't even fight. Just an addicted gym rat who power lifts, goes to the gym twice a day, etc. She has all sorts of injuries and the steroids makes a big difference in recovery.
Is it true there are many Brazilian chicks who take just to grow their butt?

We could do an av bet, if you lose you have to use a avatar of a pigtailed loli for 1 year. :D

Oh 1 year damn you play hard but okay in, if they fight I got Borg and you Nunes for 1 year AV.

Hmh a loli huh, how bad can it be. :D

Oh 1 year damn you play hard but okay in, if they fight I got Borg and you Nunes for 1 year AV.

Hmh a loli huh, how bad can it be. :D
Doesn't have to be 1 year, could be 3 or 6 months or something, I just want to see another loli on the forum.

Doesn't have to be 1 year, could be 3 or 6 months or something, I just want to see another loli on the forum.

Good with that too, will set the details if they announce it.

Another loli, is yours a loli then it's not that bad.

Good with that too, will set the details if they announce it.

Another loli, is yours a loli then it's not that bad.
My av actually isn't a loli, I was referring to myself as a loli lol. These are lolis:

NU03rAf.jpg

I always liked Cyborg. She seems like one of the nicest girls in mma, And she is fun to watch.

Then what do you want, ban everyone for life, who's been caught?
I didn’t say that, but it is very easy to understand why people don’t like cyborg and why people still feel she is a cheat even though she passes the tests these days.
I wouldn’t mind so much but her fans harp on and on about how she’s the best a people just dont like her because she’s ugly. No. People don’t like her because she is a multiple time cheat and stays in a division where she fights vastly less experienced and often much smaller women while still claiming to be the best and calling out other smaller fighters to move up to face her. She could lose some mass and move down to a more competitive division but doesn’t.

I don’t go round calling her a man or any of that stupid shit but I don’t like that she is such a blatant cheat and that her fans(just like many other steroid abusers fan eg vitrtor’s) so vigourusly try to claim that she is the best and steroids have nothing to do with it.

Should she be banned forever? Probably not
Will she forever have a huge * on her career? Hell yes!

The only 2 champs that were ever very appealing to the general population were Gina Carano and Ronda.

Even Amanda comes off badly.

If Holly fought like Nunes she'd have been a star. People were in love with her when she dethroned Ronda.

The only 2 champs that were ever very appealing to the general population were Gina Carano and Ronda.

Even Amanda comes off badly.
Yea im guessing its cause most american guys dont like a butchy brazilian with a mullet. And I love amanda and her fighting style but sex appeal is the #1 thing. Gina was a good fighter who was sexy af, ronda was the female royce but also cleaned up well with that attainable sex appeal.

Fuck cyborg, men who use roids get gains they never lose, women become something their not. Her mass and frame are unnatural results of taking male hormones. She should be banned for life. Any women who wants an even playing field woth cybord has to fuck their female endocrine system up. Cyborg is a great name for her, shes a product of hard work and great chemists.

Maybe she should be been more "humble" about not juicing up to get more manly to beat up smaller women.

And maybe not call out smaller women to move up and fight her (in before her White Knights whine that Tate, Rousey, Holm, etc. said they'd fight her first--she called out other fighters who didn't challenge her, so bring up that BS.)

Is it true there are many Brazilian chicks who take just to grow their butt?

Legs, butts they are using implants. They take to have bigger legs and leaner torso abs

Its a disgusting trend mostly in Rio de Janeiro, other states and that shit is not common.

Back