Cyborg gets a lot of s---, but...

Once you accept that thr majority of the roster and her opponents are also likely cheating it begins to feel like sour grapes from others...
Agree Cyborg seems down to earth and honest.
All wmma fighters are roiding yet none of them look remotely like Cyborg does?

<YeahOKJen>

To be fair, the article says: "I don't have the data to back that up. It would be my speculation yes"
Speculation that the effects last a decade, not that there are effects. The roided mice gained muscle 5x as fast as the natural mice.

6 percent vs 30 percent growth. That is quite a sizable difference.

some one else said nunes would be a star if she fought like holly that why I replayed the way I did.
They said the opposite, that Holly would be a star if she fought like Nunes lol.

she a can crusher and a ped cheat. what else is there to say

Cyborg beats practically every woman in MMA, not her fault the competition sucks. And from what I recall, she failed one drug which USADA gave her an exemption for.

Cyborg beats practically every woman in MMA, not her fault the competition sucks. And from what I recall, she failed one drug which USADA gave her an exemption for.

in strikeforce she failed. cant tell me that was the first and only time she did peds.

wouldn't shock me if there no drug testing with invicta 2

It's ok my delicate friend. I hear tennis is a real fun sport to watch. I wish you well and stay safe.

If it takes a delicate man to be disgusted by watching a man beat a woman, then I'll accept that. I know which one of us wouldn't hesitate if he saw a man beating a woman.

Multiple time cheat, yes she is! Was caught tampering with the scales before her fight with Akano. Also didn’t she get some bullshit retroactive exemption recently?

WTF are you talking about with scale tampering. Show the links. And USADA "exonerated her entirely". WTF more do you want? Do you have something better than USADA's $40,000 per test? You an expert now? They make millions off of the UFC. It's in their interest to catch a few fighters here and there. They would def. do all sorts of bullshit for Jon Jones, but Cyborg wouldn't be someone that gets a pass like that b/c at that time in 2016, she was someone unproven to draw big crowds.

I have no qualms with admitting she would beat the shit out of me.
Although I’m sure some people don’t like her based on asthetic it’s still no reason for the way her fans try and defend and excuse her past (and lets face it most likely current) cheating and behaviour.

Once again, she was caught ONCE and served her suspension just like anyone else. Unless you want a lifetime ban on all fighters caught, then this is just crying. Many fighters cheated, like Anderson Silva and Royce Gracie.

Last edited:
2nd most annoying wmma fighter after GDR.

Magana doesnt count as a fighter.

the hate is she a oed cheater, ducks fighting real fight and only fights cans,

you really think she there to support the ufc no she there to scare them saying look at who you might be fighting

book it tuf 28 will be crowning a new champ cause when the season is over cris will be long signed to bellator.

Looks like someone ducked English class. No offence :)

If it takes a delicate man to be disgusted by watching a man beat a woman, then I'll accept that. I know which one of us wouldn't hesitate if he saw a man beating a woman.

Yes, I have no doubt that you are a delicate hero, probably 6'6 and 300 pounds of solid muscle.

Its not like the girls she is getting in there with are helpless anorexic runway models, lol. They have every intention of trying to separate Cyborg from her consciousness.

WTF are you talking about with scale tampering. Show the links. And USADA "exonerated her entirely". WTF more do you want? Do you have something better than USADA's $40,000 per test? You an expert now? They make millions off of the UFC. It's in their interest to catch a few fighters here and there. They would def. do all sorts of bullshit for Jon Jones, but Cyborg wouldn't be someone that gets a pass like that b/c at that time in 2016, she was someone unproven to draw big crowds.

Once again, she was caught ONCE and served her suspension just like anyone else. Unless you want a lifetime ban on all fighters caught, then this is just crying. Many fighters cheated, like Anderson Silva and Royce Gracie.
https://www.mmaweekly.com/details-of-the-cyborg-vs-akano-controversy-2
Dude, if you think the only time cyborg ever used steroids was the one time she was caught then you are very naive.

Lifetime ban or crying? Now we are just going in circles.

Back