Cyborg gets a lot of s---, but...

She's extremely chill, and seems like a good person all around. Much of the hate is from immature losers, honestly.
What is about these dopers like Cyborg that you think doesn't deserve hate?

You're pretty dumb and obviously don't know how steroids work then, and just crying.
That was about her altering the scale before a weigh in?

I refer you to the link I published earlier about the lasting effects of steroids.

How am I crying by pointing out people don’t like her because she is a cheater?

cant be the goat when she ducked nunes and ronda and her record full of cans.
Cyborg ducked ronda? What have you been taking? She would smash ronda even they tied one of her arms

Cyborg ducked ronda? What have you been taking? She would smash ronda even they tied one of her arms

all cris had to do was not walk around at 180 pounds so she could of made 135 and fought but cris choose not to.

That was about her altering the scale before a weigh in?

I already asked you to show the links to this to prove it.

I refer you to the link I published earlier about the lasting effects of steroids.

Then why doesn't Vitor Belfort, Overeem, etc. are so flabby?

How am I crying by pointing out people don’t like her because she is a cheater?

You're crying because most UFC fighters have cheated, pre-USADA. Many of the lower level UFC fighters on the prelims and early prelims of the free Fight Nights are probably on PED's RIGHT NOW.....because they know that the UFC wouldn't spend $40k on each of them for tests....especially when they may be getting paid like only $12k for their fight = UFC spending $24k to pay both fighters + $80k for 2 tests.

Last edited:
I will only laugh at that. Wmma goat

why fight cat zingano when she can crush tonya. why fight ronda when you can fight leslie smith. why fight nunes when you can crush another 135 can.

Long as she keeps putting the hurt on bodies I'm good with whatever!

Back