Cyborg gets a lot of s---, but...

I didn’t say that, but it is very easy to understand why people don’t like cyborg and why people still feel she is a cheat even though she passes the tests these days.
I wouldn’t mind so much but her fans harp on and on about how she’s the best a people just dont like her because she’s ugly. No. People don’t like her because she is a multiple time cheat and stays in a division where she fights vastly less experienced and often much smaller women while still claiming to be the best and calling out other smaller fighters to move up to face her. She could lose some mass and move down to a more competitive division but doesn’t.

I don’t go round calling her a man or any of that stupid shit but I don’t like that she is such a blatant cheat and that her fans(just like many other steroid abusers fan eg vitrtor’s) so vigourusly try to claim that she is the best and steroids have nothing to do with it.

Should she be banned forever? Probably not
Will she forever have a huge * on her career? Hell yes!

She was caught once, so your multiple times accusation is false. Most pussies on here don't like her because she's not pretty and deep down, they can't handle the fact that there are women who can easily beat their ass in real life.

And I have no problem if people complain how she's a bully, always power lifting to maintain her size advantage while calling out 135'ers. This, is a legit complaint....not bullshit about steroids.

I have been anti-Cyborg for a long time due to the whole steroid thing, but now I believe she holds the record for the most negative USADA tests since that point. I'm cautiously going to say I'm a fan of hers again

Is it true there are many Brazilian chicks who take just to grow their butt?

Haha, that I don't know. This one that juices, she has a manly butt and manly physique. Her body is like a perfect sculpture. She has a six pack all year round. Her arms are as big as mine even though I don't body-build. The average Brazilian woman in here (which there are many), they have like perfect asses. They can be moms or even young grandmoms, but their butts are really big but well proportioned. I don't think they juice neither, just regular chicks who's kids do BJJ while they do cardio.

I'm surprised she ends up being with some decent looking guys. A woman that looks like Wanderlei Silva who he himself is not a very handsome man. But imagine that in woman form. Her and GDR are like p4p ugliest women in the UFC. I don't get the guys who are in relationships with her. Does she have a really good personality? Are you a closet gay and like her masculine features?

Again, this dude should not allowed to compete with women and needs a trans division. That is not a woman.

Yea im guessing its cause most american guys dont like a butchy brazilian with a mullet. And I love amanda and her fighting style but sex appeal is the #1 thing. Gina was a good fighter who was sexy af, ronda was the female royce but also cleaned up well with that attainable sex appeal.

Fuck cyborg, men who use roids get gains they never lose, women become something their not. Her mass and frame are unnatural results of taking male hormones. She should be banned for life. Any women who wants an even playing field woth cybord has to fuck their female endocrine system up. Cyborg is a great name for her, shes a product of hard work and great chemists.

Just Like Jon Jones.....she is clean bro......

She was caught once, so your multiple times accusation is false. Most pussies on here don't like her because she's not pretty and deep down, they can't handle the fact that there are women who can easily beat their ass in real life.

And I have no problem if people complain how she's a bully, always power lifting to maintain her size advantage while calling out 135'ers. This, is a legit complaint....not bullshit about steroids.
Multiple time cheat, yes she is! Was caught tampering with the scales before her fight with Akano. Also didn’t she get some bullshit retroactive exemption recently?
I have no qualms with admitting she would beat the shit out of me.
Although I’m sure some people don’t like her based on asthetic it’s still no reason for the way her fans try and defend and excuse her past (and lets face it most likely current) cheating and behaviour.

She actually seems very chill/humble/sincere in this interview at the TUF 28 tryouts for female 145ers...

the hate is she a oed cheater, ducks fighting real fight and only fights cans,

you really think she there to support the ufc no she there to scare them saying look at who you might be fighting

book it tuf 28 will be crowning a new champ cause when the season is over cris will be long signed to bellator.

Cyborg probably isn't a bad person, the hate is largely due to being overrated for can crushing. Yes she has some good wins and her resume is probably top 5 in WMMA but people act like she is a clear #1 due to performances against opponents who had no business fighting her.

bingo. bet the woman she beat in invicta aren't good enough to try out for tuf

I'm fine with her since she's one of the few Just Bleed females. WMMA could use a lot more of those.

I like Cyborg, she's one of the very few women who can headline a card. Steroid cheat or not, some of the things people say about her are flat out horrible.

she a can crusher and a ped cheat. what else is there to say

She used peds when everybody did. She got stronger. She got ugly. Now shes doesnt use any more, so no additional strenght, just the ugly part. She tested clean like 30+ times. You retards should get over this.
Wmma GOAT

cant be the goat when she ducked nunes and ronda and her record full of cans.

Angela Magana is retarded but that SAW/Cyborg pic was funny af.

Lol sad, I bet every fiber of your being is glad she didn't beat the shit outta Ronda.

the truth is cris wouldn't ever fight her so I didn't waste my time thinking about it.

why fight cat zingano at ufc 214 when you can fight tonya. why fight nunes when you can act like the good solder and say ufc 222 and fight another 135ers. why fight tonya with invicta when you can jump to ufc and fight leslie smith.

cris best win is holyl and who really though holly was winning that right nobody.

Back