Cyborg gets a lot of s---, but...

Then why is Vitor flabby from so many more years of juicing AND being a man with much more testosterone production, naturally? Why isn't the juicing helping him? You don't know shit.
Fuck we went through this. Just scroll up and you'll find a reply.

The key to being a success at WMMA= "gotta lift bro". -98bird
Hahaha.

Fuck we went through this. Just scroll up and you'll find a reply.

The key to being a success at WMMA= "gotta lift bro". -98bird
Hahaha.

Stop lying, you can't answer why Vitor is flabby after many more years of juicing + more fights = more or equal training, right? Now you're dodging like a little bitch. Women like Cyborg who can kick your beta ass in real life, scares you, don't they sweety?

dam, look at the side affects of Growth Hormone and God know what she puts in her body....

Stop lying, you can't answer why Vitor is flabby after many more years of juicing + more fights = more or equal training, right? Now you're dodging like a little bitch. Women like Cyborg who can kick your beta ass in real life, scares you, don't they sweety?
Post #51 i answered you. You are clearly rattled as you cannot keep your cool in a simple internet forum. If my answers are not good enough for you, feel free to move on. No need to get caught up in a mess.
Just have a laugh about something you dont agree with. You've sure given me a good laugh with your comments and i will always remember the stupidity of some who think they know all....
'She lifts bro'. Classic

She's extremely chill, and seems like a good person all around. Much of the hate is from immature losers, honestly.
Don't you know?
Much of the hate comes from these fine male specimens who frequent the forums.
All around 6ft4 and above. They only date 10s. They all used to be special forces and are black belts in keyboardwarriorjitsu.

That mentioned, I wouldn't touch Cyborg with a 20 foot pole. Too....... urgh ........ too roided.

Post #51 i answered you. You are clearly rattled as you cannot keep your cool in a simple internet forum. If my answers are not good enough for you, feel free to move on. No need to get caught up in a mess.

Because you dodge. And now you're crying because what, I hurt your feelings? Why should I move on? You wanted more input from me, so now you're getting it. Post #51 doesn't answer anything as it was refuted, so stop lying.

Just have a laugh about something you dont agree with. You've sure given me a good laugh with your comments and i will always remember the stupidity of some who think they know all....
'She lifts bro'. Classic

You're the expert who didn't know the irreversible effects of HGH on women. Tell us about your great discoveries about her voice and manly face again, genius? And why is Vitor so flabby? You think he doesn't train for his fights and shows up to the weigh ins flabby like that? Why you keep dodging this sweety?

Because you dodge. And now you're crying because what, I hurt your feelings? Why should I move on? You wanted more input from me, so now you're getting it. Post #51 doesn't answer anything as it was refuted, so stop lying.

You're the idiot who didn't know the irreversible effects of HGH on women. Tell us about your great discoveries about her voice and manly face again, genius? And why is Vitor so flabby? You think he doesn't train for his fights and shows up to the weigh ins flabby like that? Why you keep dodging this sweety?
I can feel how rattled you are. You are carrying on very silly now. No one is crying or feelings are not hurt.
This is an internet forum. The TITLE isnt on the LINE.
Although, you would win the TITLE with your LINE......
"But she lifts bro"
#shesacheat

She's extremely chill, and seems like a good person all around. Much of the hate is from immature losers, honestly.
How so? She´s a major cheater. So many roids. And yet shes talked about like shes the best figher, despite her flaws in her game. Good person, yet she took so many roids. Right. With that mentality you should also let every other roided person compete and never whine.

I can feel how rattled you are. You are carrying on very silly now. No one is crying or feelings are not hurt.
This is an internet forum. The TITLE isnt on the LINE.
Although, you would win the TITLE with your LINE......
"But she lifts bro"
#shesacheat

Awww you're a crybaby who can't take it. I've proven that you don't know shit. I educated you on the effects of HGH, so you're welcome. Notice you're still dodging the question as to why Vitor is not reaping the effects of PED's yet Cyborg is, magically. Stay in school, sweety.

Awww you're a crybaby who can't take it. I've proven that you don't know shit. I educated you on the effects of HGH, so you're welcome. Notice you're still dodging the question as to why Vitor is not reaping the effects of PED's yet Cyborg is, magically. Stay in school, sweety.
You are 100% correct. She is still reaping the effects of PEDs. Glad you schooled me there.
Confirmed PED user
Confirmed cheat
She lifts bro. Haha

It's almost like they're perceiving some difference between a man using steroids to beat up other men and a woman using enough steroids to turn herself into a man in order to beat up women.

I don't know why. Everyone should be treated and viewed equally, regardless of sex. We should enjoy watching natural, feminine women get beaten down by physically-altered, masculine women just as much as any other sort of fight.

It's really strange that so many of us still have an aversion to such a thing in this day and age.
You sound silly. I don't root for male cheaters also. It's not a gender issue with me or others. Stop complaining.

You are 100% correct. She is still reaping the effects of PEDs. Glad you schooled me there.
Confirmed PED user
Confirmed cheat
She lifts bro. Haha

Aww you're so mad that you didn't understand the irreversible traits of HGH so now you're trying to cover it up. Did her deep voice scare you, beta male?

Aww you're so mad that you didn't understand the irreversible traits of HGH so now you're trying to cover it up. Did her deep voice scare you, beta male?
I will say it again my simple friend. You have contradicted yourself too many times today and have come across very silly. You have also confirmed she is a cheat using PEDs. You then were silly enough to say she wins fights by using her mass and strength but think she didnt get this advantage by cheating because roids wear off 'coz look at vitor'.
Finally you think she is a mile ahead of the opposition because she lifts bro.

She abused steroids beyond belief. She probably is a nice person but you can't expect ppl to love her when she is a clear cut cheat.
If every other chick in wmma was juicing then maybe it isnt such an issue. The girls she fights are severely disadvantaged by her previous cheating
That is completely false. Roids dont have any carry over benefits once you stop using them. That idea is a fallacy. i know this from personal experience.

She actually seems very chill/humble/sincere in this interview at the TUF 28 tryouts for female 145ers...

U must of one of those dude that gives her a lot of "shit". I can tell just by your comment saying "she seems kinda chill in this interview".

I like Cyborg, she's one of the very few women who can headline a card. Steroid cheat or not, some of the things people say about her are flat out horrible.

That is completely false. Roids dont have any carry over benefits once you stop using them. That idea is a fallacy. i know this from personal experience.
So she would obviously look similar to this now???
images-1.jpg
And not
images-2.jpg
And reem who hasn't had a positive sample in 6yrs now looks like this?
images.jpg

Last edited:
I especially like how they all think that doing a cycle of anything will give you gains for life.

If that were true then the commissions would have to ban anyone caught for life.

this myth about the lifelong benefits of peds is something that... "only a shertard".

it's not that in 2018 we don't have the Net and we cannot witness with our own eyes the thousands of graphic examples of people who literally morph themselves in another being after quitting with steroids.

the same people must to think that Armstreong has high oxygenated bloodcells for life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back