Your Thoughts on Topuria Calling Out Conor?

The fighters and their agents and managers know who draws the most PPV buyers.

He's not expecting to get the fight... Even he knows Conor's not making 145 again.

A twitter/Instagram beef is probable though, and that will boost Ilia's following, and his earning-potential with it.

Welcome to MMA in 2024.

<FutbolThink>
So he is doing it for people to hate him? Everything about him says superstar but calling out Conor is laughable, imagine if he called some good contender or he would've said ''i'm the champ i'm not calling out anyone''

The fighters and their agents and managers know who draws the most PPV buyers.
Chances of this fight happening is lower than Conor beating Francis Ngannou. So he is either delusional af or a troll

El matador has been saying this for a while., good business move on his part.

So he is doing it for people to hate him? Everything about him says superstar but calling out Conor is laughable, imagine if he called some good contender or he would've said ''i'm the champ i'm not calling out anyone''
Who's gonna hate him? Sherdoggers? He doesn't care about us sherbro.

Only people who know the sport know that it's a fake callout... The casual fans are the ones who pump money into the business, and Conor is one of about 3 fighters they've heard of.

It's smart business, no matter how much shit he gets on karate forums from middle-aged men.

who is there to call out when he's smashed the guy who smashed everyone else lol

Not gonna happen but no harm in it

Thoughts?. Just one Topuria is a moron, guess lerned that from mr chandler :)

Never happening. I’m starting to think Conor won’t fight ever again and Dana’s answers to questions about Conor are weird. Everyone knows Conor is rich but that’s obviously not why he isn’t fighting.

Conor is too big for him and Tops style is tailor made for Conor, the short aggressive striker always struggles against Conor. But if any FW could have had a chance against Conor, it’s him

Topuria's striking and grappling is leagues beyond Conor's ever was. He'd destroy him.

Back