Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by cyrusthevyrus, Dec 15, 2019.
Since Conor has the reach advantage. What if by miracle he drops to FW again?
He would have to die to make 145 again, there's no more IVs mate ...
He's not dropping to FW again. He's taking a fight against a LW, while being a LW himself, at WW because he seemingly doesn't feel like cutting to 155.
Conor's best days are behind them. They left him the moment he got tons of $$$. Like most professional fighters. They lose that hunger when they no longer have anything to fight for.
Alex destroys him with ease, most likely within the first 2 rounds
He took this fight at 170 so he didnt have to cut.
Hes weak willed now and wants easy paths. 145 Aint gonna happen.
Conor isn't even willing to cut to LW anymore. He sure as fuck won't be dropping to FW.
Or just lose enough weight prior to the cut to make it more manageable.
There is no reason he couldn't walk around at 160 and make an easy cut if he wants to.
I just don't think he wants to. He's chasing bigger pay days and Volk isn't a money fight. Nate, Khabib, Cowboy, Gaethje, Tony, Masvidal, etc all make more sense and are much more marketable.
There's still many people who're not aware of this and it played a huge factor in Conor being able to fight and be that good at featherweight.
You are right sadly.. he doesnt want anymore kidney damage in his already rich life
I am boycotting anyway because I don't give a fook about McTapper.
was done before without IVs.
I used to think he couldn't make 145 again but Aldo did just go down to 135 and had a close fight against the division's number 1.
I dont know where this myth of conor walking at 160 lbs is coming from, but it is total non sense ... :
- Cejudo walks at 167 lbs, now conor is lighter than Flyweight ???
- conor used to walks at 170 lbs 4 years ago at FW ( reported on embedded by himself )
- His coach said conor was 171 on fight night for the khabib fight, which is the size of an average/big LW. And no LW walks at 160... Even edgard doesnt walks at 160 ...
- He admitted having trouble to make 155 for his last fights, and is the reason he is fighting at 170 next to not make the cut again.
- Conclusion, conor is more likely to be 185 lbs, which is what average LW weight ... the dude is not the size of fucking flyweight
it would require a complete lifestyle change, a hell of a discipline, and big health risks just to face volkanovski ? an unknown dude ? Conor aint making 145 unless he is dead.
It would be funny to see an old skinny looking Conor get torn apart by volv
Prime Conor already destroyed the FW division.
Is he out of his prime now?
The amount of coke he needs to get down to that weight would destroy him
Separate names with a comma.