Your Paranormal/Ghost Experiences

Oh you did, but since then I posted (in this thread) the name of the Demon I think it was that got to you, and the names of a couple other demons.

I will start a new thread a little later tonight! If it's cool with you i'd like to include your OP as a part of it (i'll make the thread about paranormal experiences and demonology as a way to understand them, using this stuff as an example) and then below i'll put the name of the demon I suspect you saw.

Yeah, man, I'm fine with you adding what I wrote. I'll be sure to check out the thread, too.

It's a little upsetting that in 2015 we have adults living in first world nations, that believe in ghosts. If you don't like what I have to say, you can ignore my post.

They say they saw a demon at 8 and nobody bats an eye. I say you didnt and I would pay someone to show me, and you get your panties bunched up.

This is going to be pretty long, so I'm sure you likely won't want to read it, but whatever.

I know you don't believe what I wrote in the OP, but, if I never had that experience (along with a couple other things) then I probably wouldn't believe in this stuff, either.

I know what I saw. I remember it perfectly. Every single little detail about it, I remember it. That's not something you forget.

Now, you can say I was probably dreaming or something, or that it's all bullshit because I was so young at the time - but, again, I know what I saw and the fact my brother was there and saw it, too, that only confirms that it wasn't a dream. We both saw it, my brother and I, we both saw this 'shadow person.'

I fully understand that you don't believe in it. A lot of people don't, and the people who usually don't are the ones who have never had this kind of experience before. But, the fact that there's millions, possibly even a couple billion people out there that have had an experience at least once in their life, knowing full well what they saw or felt.

Why would they make it up? Why is it that so many fucking people in this world saw or felt something like this before? You will probably say that they're all delusional idiots or something, but this isn't something that so many people would just make up. There are people out there who make up bullshit stories, but there are people out there that aren't making it up and just joking around.

Some very strange things happen that science doesn't have an explanation for. There's people out there who say that they would prefer to believe in science and all of that - but, I'm on that side, too, but I do realize that there are some things out there that cannot be explained. There are things out there that have happened to millions upon millions of people that simply can't be explained by science and never will.

Science cannot, and will never be able to explain these things. There is no explanation for it. If you, and or to all the people who choose to believe in science and believe everything has an explanation, that things like this (paranormal/ghosts, etc) don't exist and go on to talk about science - how come there is no answers/explanation for these things in any scientific textbooks or anything like that?

Oh, that's right, there is no explanation to it, because nobody knows. There are tons of things in this world that science simply can't explain and have been stumped for a very long time. Science doesn't have all the answers and never will have all the answers.

I believe in the paranormal/ghosts and it has nothing to do with my religious beliefs. I was raised in a catholic family and school, but I don't really follow it or make it a big part of my life. It's just something I was born into. I'm not one of those people who will talk about religion, spread my beliefs and stuff like that. But, I know what I saw, I remember it perfectly and it was the most frightening thing I have ever experienced in my entire life. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

Just because you have never experienced anything like this, doesn't mean it's all bullshit. There are millions, possibly a billion or even a couple billion people out there that have had strange experiences with ghosts/demons/paranormal and such.

You can believe what ever you want to believe. Nobody has an issue with that. I have no issue with that, I don't really care if you think all this kind of stuff is bullshit. Again, if I never had the experience(s) that I did, I likely wouldn't believe in it, either.

I can fully understand if people don't believe in some of the stories about exorcisms, levitating and all of that - but seeing a dark figure in front of you, darker than a pitch black room, walk towards you AND your brother.. how do you explain that? The fact my brother saw it at the same time I did proves to me that it wasn't bullshit. It wasn't a dream. I know what I saw and what happened.

Nobody need to sign their house over, the Jame Randi challenge still exists after 51 years.

http://web.randi.org/the-million-dollar-challenge.html

I love James Randi, I am a fan of the JREC, and I dig his challenge. Also if you like Randi, check out CaptainDisillusion on youtube. He and Randi collaberate some and CD is funny as hell. He debunks paranormal viral videos, and he's awesome.

That being said, Randi is being a little narrow-minded with his challenge, imo. These paranormal occurences are random events, and you can't predict when they will happen. (except for ppl claiming to be psychics and spoon benders and those types of charlatans. Those guys are full of shit and I like that Randi exposes them as frauds). But ghosts, demons, things like that? I think they happen but you never know when it will.

It's like Randi asking you to take him to a place where he can firsthand witness a plane crash. It can't be done. Doesn't mean planes don't crash.

Not my story but not sure where else put this:

A Haunted Doll That Apparently Tried To Murder Its Previous Owner Has Been Filmed Moving At Night

A puppet that apparently choked its former owner has been filmed moving inside a sealed glass container in the middle of the night.

The doll was inherited by a man named John (who is not revealing his full name because why the f*ck would you publicly admit a puppet tried to kill you?) after his father passed away. One night, John woke up with the feeling of hands choking his neck, he jumped up with fright, looked around the room and saw his little puppet sat nearby on a drawer by his bed.

Now, I'm not saying you're a liar, John, but this story just sounds a bit unlikely, mate. Did you check your room for a crazy ex girlfriend? That'd be the first thing I looked for, not a bloody doll. They can't choke you, John, they're made of wood and sh*t.

http://www.theladbible.com/articles...revious-owner-has-been-filmed-moving-at-night

[YT]c7cuTZXVdHI[/YT]

So, my daughter, she is 2 years and 2 months old now. She sees stuff now and again. I am Catholic, but not practicing.
When she was one, she was terrified of this fly that came in the apt. My wife, who is Japanese, was like"it's not just a fly", so I reluctantly put out the bible, and said some prayers. She ended up being fine. As she was super scared for a dew weeks.

Lately she says hi to "じじ aka uncle, or grandpa. Even when no one is around. She will wave and talk, the whole 9 yards. The bible, for almost a year stopped the weirdness.
Creepist was back in May. She was playing with me in the living room(I was at her 9 o clock), and then suddenly she turned to her 10 o clock and said "~~じじ" and smiled and wanted to play. Def freaks me out

So, my daughter, she is 2 years and 2 months old now. She sees stuff now and again. I am Catholic, but not practicing.
When she was one, she was terrified of this fly that came in the apt. My wife, who is Japanese, was like"it's not just a fly", so I reluctantly put out the bible, and said some prayers. She ended up being fine. As she was super scared for a dew weeks.

Lately she says hi to "じじ aka uncle, or grandpa. Even when no one is around. She will wave and talk, the whole 9 yards. The bible, for almost a year stopped the weirdness.
Creepist was back in May. She was playing with me in the living room(I was at her 9 o clock), and then suddenly she turned to her 10 o clock and said "~~じじ" and smiled and wanted to play. Def freaks me out

Reminds me of my nephew. My sister had gone out to visit my parents (they live in the country) and was heading back in to the city (it was dark by this time). There is about a 5k gravel road you have to take to get to the highway and it pretty much pitch black once you leave my parents and the couple of houses about 1km away.

anyhow, driving in the really dark patch my nephew tells his mom to watch out for the guy on the road (He said there was a guy walking on the road) that she might hit him.

no one on the road obviously but my sister was pretty freaked out by it.

same nephew also used to talk to his great grandpa on occasion. Once told me he was great grandpa was in his shirt pocket.

Back