Your favourite dog breeds?

greyhound-adoption.jpg

the best breed for an apartment dweller with a full time job IMO.

Benefits:
  • Quiet.
  • Sleeps 20 hours a day. Will basically zone out in a coma while you're at work.
  • Affectionate and eager to play. Extremely gentle with people.
  • Clean and tidy.
Downsides:
  • Very sensitive to cold.
  • High prey drive towards small animals.
I adopted two greyhound/lab mixes. Best dogs I've ever had.

65c575cb17a11eb32cfb0de6891613d4--mastiff-dogs-bull-mastiff-pitbull.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

probably gonna get the second one when i get another dog.

Love my Pibbles, but would definitely get a military/police trained Belgian Malanois if I had the cash.

upload_2019-4-13_20-25-3.jpeg

This would make me happy if they were mine.
R9uSjyA.jpg

This is my good boi..
ynyni6U.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, jealous of your dogs. Can't own one due to my work schedule. I'm a grown ass man but when I see a dog I turn into a six year old and get all hyped. Today I had some clients in my bar with an Irish Settler, he was a super good boi.

Dobermans; had them as a kid, if well educated it's a super sweet dog
Rottweillers
Labradors
American Akita
Street Dogs

Dogs are awesome.

Akita.

069738bbdeae0fb4bb4f8e667e97a080.jpg

+1 on the mu chacha and the Akita.
Getting a dog soon after townhouse is finished construction and I move in.
Looking at an Akita, rott, or malamute.
Had a Rott before and they were my favorite in the past. Thinking going malamute this time around.
I want one that has Gigantic -Uber horse meat- #northiscoming type potential size when grown. lol

images

All dogs are beautiful, even the ugly ones, but pit bulls/bullies and corgis are the only breeds I would own
Pit bulls because I understand how amazing they can be when properly cared for and corgis because their butts float

Sorry but that's an incredibly stupid reason for it to be the "only" breed you would own. "I understand how amazing they can be when properly cared for" could describe any dog with the proper temperament.

Sorry but that's an incredibly stupid reason for it to be the "only" breed you would own. "I understand how amazing they can be when properly cared for" could describe any dog with the proper temperament.
Ahhh somebodys triggered

Love my Pibbles, but would definitely get a military/police trained Belgian Malanois if I had the cash.

View attachment 565113

This would make me happy if they were mine.
R9uSjyA.jpg

This is my good boi..
ynyni6U.jpg
Have you seen Dutch Shepherds? They are very similar to Malanois and don't get as bulky as German Shepherds.

Husky
Siberian_Husky_with_Blue_Eyes.jpg

or
Corgi
pembroke_welsh_corgi_header_.jpg

Got me a husky baby, she's the cutest, most adorable thing ever, but crazy like if you took it a Charles Manson and blended it in a Vitamix with acid, a fascist regime, and an extinction-level event like a comet strike.

My fave tho Are GSDs. Forever the best breed of dog, even if I've vacuumed my fucking house 9 times this week, so far.

Here's my little 5 month old bitch molly. She's a staffordshire bull terrier.

IMG-20190414-151448.jpg

Last edited:
Back