Your favourite dog breeds?

Until the victorian era, dogs were just dogs, no labels, no breeds. Then it became a hobby at the time to match certain characteristics to create what was called breeds.

In short, they're just canis familiaris, breeds are just extreme genetic selection.
But I'm no breed hater. In fact breeds have predictable behaviour, which is desirable when you're looking for a house dog or a work dog.

I wrote the previous post in a shitty mood, don't that take seriously.
You seemed pissy thus the tone of my post lol. Sounds like we agree anyhow.

Shiba Inu

Taro_%28black_and_tan%2C_reu%29_-_Chiko_%28rood%2C_reu%29_-_Ichigo_%28rood%2C_teef%29.jpg

Not a fan of breeds, even if some do look cool.

Still, if I had to pick one, would be either a
- Castro Laboreiro (love the fur colour)
Fidel.sentado.site.jpg

or a
- Serra da Estrela shepherd (my grandparents had one when i was a kid)
Serra_Estrela-500x500_c.jpg

I like the ones that are bred to be dangerous that weaklings and insecure thugs can own, not use for intended purposes, train poorly and then express shock and alarm when things go wrong.

Labrador Retriever:

Weimaraner:

German Shepherd:

Golden Retriever:

My baby Cane Corso when I first got her.
20171020-201353001-1542512445236.jpg

More photos of her between ages 1-3 years old.

20171202-184123.jpg

IMG-20180911-160431743.jpg

20190131-213028.jpg

The worst part about owning a Cane Corso is trying to not sound pretentious when you correctly pronounce the breed's name. People think it's cane like candy cane, but it's more like "Kah Nay".

20190406-130848.jpg

20180820-181100-1534803060348.jpg

She loves to stand up like a person and look at things.
IMG-9847.jpg

Beautiful dog! I truly believe that Cane Corsos are the best dog breed out there. Mastiffs in general are amazing dogs.

That's a seriously beefed up dog.

Gorgeous dog mate. Never seen one in the flesh..hardly see any dogs with cropped ears atall in the uk.

Pugs obviously

The best breed ever

Nature's greatest miracle

Gorgeous dog mate. Never seen one in the flesh..hardly see any dogs with cropped ears atall in the uk.
Thanks! Photos really don't do her justice to be quite frank. Her coat is incredibly soft and she's got a huge drive to please. Amazing dog.

Low maintenance, low responsibility small dogs for me. No hairy, big, dangerous dogs. Not a dick measuring contest, my dog can beat up your dog bullshit. I just need the fucker to alert me when somebody's here. No need have a dog that'll tear my guests a new asshole. And spare me the "it's how you train um" bs. Too much training means you got the wrong dog.

I like cats anyway.

i had two brindle boston terriers before going into the military, they were awesome

My GF has a massive 100+lb husky, it's pretty cool but can knock you down if it stands up and you're not paying attention

Anyone lucky enough to have had one these bad boys, or known one..the Canis Panther?

Canis-Panther-1-809x655.jpg

Back